barcelona vs man u.

  1. barcelona vs man u.


    im not sure how many soccer fans we have in here ( real football ) but im excited for this one. ronaldo vs messi. o sh*t!


  2. CR7 anyday!... I wish I could see this game but dont know how/where to catch it!
    •   
       


  3. Barcelona is gonna win for sure. Messi is unstoppable.

  4. i have to disagree with you manuel i think man u is gonna take it. is the game this wednesday already?

  5. i dont follow soccer closely unless itsnthe world cup or euro cup but i have to say cr7 ia amazing to watch and hes world player for a good reason plus he is from my hometown Funchal
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    i dont follow soccer closely unless itsnthe world cup or euro cup but i have to say cr7 ia amazing to watch and hes world player for a good reason plus he is from my hometown Funchal
    Oh man, I've been overseas for the past 2 world cups. I've made it a life goal to be out of the United States for it every time.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Oh man, I've been overseas for the past 2 world cups. I've made it a life goal to be out of the United States for it every time.
    Are you planning to attend the next world cu? where will it take place? I dont even know!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Oh man, I've been overseas for the past 2 world cups. I've made it a life goal to be out of the United States for it every time.
    i hear you on that man. def going to see world cup next year in south africa. i hope portugal takes it this time fo real!

  9. For the last cup I was in Taiwan and had GREAT seats on a couch in front of a projector and wall at a bar. Other people were literally standing on the side walk and watching from the outside the whole game.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mytime09 View Post
    i hear you on that man. def going to see world cup next year in south africa. i hope portugal takes it this time fo real!
    I sure hope Portugal wins it this time too... i was not happy how they lost the euro cup last year... specially the way Figo went out, he did not even start on his last game, not a decision from the coach's side


    anyone know who will show this on TV? ESPN or Spanish channel? I want to tivo it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I sure hope Portugal wins it this time too... i was not happy how they lost the euro cup last year... specially the way Figo went out, he did not even start on his last game, not a decision from the coach's side


    anyone know who will show this on TV? ESPN or Spanish channel? I want to tivo it.
    Dunno, but I've got a local pub that will be showing it and I may try to get Thursday off so I can be there to watch it. A little hair of the dog maybe.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  12. but the game is on wed isn't it? plus its GMT time... 8 hours ahead for me!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    but the game is on wed isn't it? plus its GMT time... 8 hours ahead for me!
    What ever day the 27th is on. and I guess I won't have to be there that early. it starts at 7:45 gmt and I'm only 5 hrs behind.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  14. thats what i thought its on wednesday, I already looked twice on my directv menu but did not find it... I'll try again tomorrow or tuesday, somebody gotta show it damn it!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Barcelona's Messi Awesome Goal !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Log in
Log in