barcelona vs man u.

1. barcelona vs man u.

im not sure how many soccer fans we have in here ( real football ) but im excited for this one. ronaldo vs messi. o sh*t!

2. CR7 anyday!... I wish I could see this game but dont know how/where to catch it!
    •   

3. Barcelona is gonna win for sure. Messi is unstoppable.

4. i have to disagree with you manuel i think man u is gonna take it. is the game this wednesday already?

5. i dont follow soccer closely unless itsnthe world cup or euro cup but i have to say cr7 ia amazing to watch and hes world player for a good reason plus he is from my hometown Funchal
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    i dont follow soccer closely unless itsnthe world cup or euro cup but i have to say cr7 ia amazing to watch and hes world player for a good reason plus he is from my hometown Funchal
    Oh man, I've been overseas for the past 2 world cups. I've made it a life goal to be out of the United States for it every time.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

7. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Oh man, I've been overseas for the past 2 world cups. I've made it a life goal to be out of the United States for it every time.
    Are you planning to attend the next world cu? where will it take place? I dont even know!

8. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    i hear you on that man. def going to see world cup next year in south africa. i hope portugal takes it this time fo real!

9. For the last cup I was in Taiwan and had GREAT seats on a couch in front of a projector and wall at a bar. Other people were literally standing on the side walk and watching from the outside the whole game.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

10. Quote Originally Posted by mytime09 View Post
    i hear you on that man. def going to see world cup next year in south africa. i hope portugal takes it this time fo real!
    I sure hope Portugal wins it this time too... i was not happy how they lost the euro cup last year... specially the way Figo went out, he did not even start on his last game, not a decision from the coach's side

anyone know who will show this on TV? ESPN or Spanish channel? I want to tivo it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I sure hope Portugal wins it this time too... i was not happy how they lost the euro cup last year... specially the way Figo went out, he did not even start on his last game, not a decision from the coach's side

anyone know who will show this on TV? ESPN or Spanish channel? I want to tivo it.
    Dunno, but I've got a local pub that will be showing it and I may try to get Thursday off so I can be there to watch it. A little hair of the dog maybe.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

12. but the game is on wed isn't it? plus its GMT time... 8 hours ahead for me!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    but the game is on wed isn't it? plus its GMT time... 8 hours ahead for me!
    What ever day the 27th is on. and I guess I won't have to be there that early. it starts at 7:45 gmt and I'm only 5 hrs behind.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

14. thats what i thought its on wednesday, I already looked twice on my directv menu but did not find it... I'll try again tomorrow or tuesday, somebody gotta show it damn it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Barcelona's Messi Awesome Goal !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:10 AM