Roger Clemons comments..

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Roger Clemens comments..

Just heard Roger say in a interview that he'd never consider steroids due to heart attacks running in the family and it'd be SUICIDAL where he listed his STEP-father as a reference. Pretty sure his STEP-father would have different genetics than him. Just thought that was funny and curious how noone picked up on that on ESPN yet.

Edit - While I was typing this they said something about wondering how that would matter lol.

Still funny to me how he pulls things out of his ass to try to make himself look innoscent. You'd think with all the money he has he could at least come up with someone to make better stories than this up.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.

First off, spell the the guys name correctly, here, I'll spell it out for you. C L E M E N S, Clemens. There, your welcome. I have one thing to say, Roger Clemens was always an outstanding pitcher, back in the late 70's as a kid, ALWAYS, ever since his rookie yr. in the league. The guy was always GREAT! Maybe he did get greedy and take some HGH, so what, it's a life extension drug. I'll start taking it in my 50's. I view like I do vitamins.

I don't believe he took any roids though. If he did, then he got greedy. OH well. What gets me is I've yet heard a few of the takers being called out. Like....Brady Anderson, this twig went form hitting around 12 homers to a whopping 50+ It was insane! How about Joey Belle, his name never come up, dude was so into roids it's insane, the nutjob went off one day at a game, chugged a ball in the stands...on purpose and hit some lady in the head. The guy was always blowing up.

Clemens was always a stud. Done ranting.

But honestly, C L E M E N S is how you spell the best pitcher ever.
    Last edited by REEVESDIESEL; 07-29-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: spelling error
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I spelled it write in the caption .. But honestly, I could care less, I'll spell it CLIMENS for you. You idiot. Show me where I said anything about him being a good/bad/great/ok pitcher? I said that his comment was STUPID and guess what? IT WAS. Just like your response, no wonder you like him so much. Now go back to hugging on Rogers balls and come up with a better response.

Thank You.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Play nice boys. 20 years from now when everyone is using performance enhancers as a matter of course, people will look back at this time and marvel at how unenlightened some of the folks of this era were.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    First off, spell the the guy's name correctly. Here, I'll spell it out for you. C L E M E N S, Clemens. There, you're welcome. I have one thing to say: Roger Clemens was always an outstanding pitcher, back in the late 70's as a kid, ALWAYS, ever since his rookie yr. in the league. The guy was always GREAT! Maybe he did get greedy and take some HGH. So what, it's a life extension drug. I'll start taking it in my 50's. I view it like I do vitamins.

I don't believe he took any roids though. If he did, then he got greedy. OH well. What gets me is I've not yet heard a few of the takers being called out. Like....Brady Anderson. This twig went from hitting around 12 homers to a whopping 50+. It was insane! How about Joey Belle? His name never come up. Dude was so into roids it was insane. The nutjob went off one day at a game, chugged a ball in the stands...on purpose and hit some lady in the head. The guy was always blowing up.

Clemens was always a stud. Done ranting.

But honestly, C L E M E N S is how you spell the best pitcher ever.
    Hey, we're all fans here. You're a fan of Clemens and correct spelling. I'm a fan of appropriate punctuation and grammar.

I kid! I kid!
    RTR.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

shabam.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Hey, we're all fans here. You're a fan of Clemens and correct spelling. I'm a fan of appropriate punctuation and grammar.

I kid! I kid!
    Hahha, oh yah. But I'm looking at what you quoted and it's showing periods in place of my commas. It's all messed up. Ha, I'm confused.

To OP, your correct, you did not say he was a terrible pitcher or what not. But you were bad mouthing him I can't stand that ****. You don't do that, he was and is the man.
    Word.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I believe what I did was state a factual event then comment and how it made no sense and was moronic.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    I believe what I did was state a factual event then comment and how it made no sense and was moronic.

:P <----is that better?
    Last edited by REEVESDIESEL; 07-31-2009 at 05:39 AM. Reason: hOother was bitching so I changed. ha
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

classy
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

i sense a negfest about to ensue...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.

WHAT?! :P I was going for postive with being funny. Ha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Roger Huerta Drops Woman Beater
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum MMA
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 08:16 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 05:37 PM
  3. Roger Clemens Comes Clean!!!
    By Bionic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 08:13 PM
  4. who here injects b-12 like roger clemens?
    By bigpoppapump2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:28 PM