Tejada pleads guilty to charge of lying

1. Unbreakable

Tejada pleads guilty to charge of lying

I called it the night of the 2004 All Star Homerun Derby.

Houston Astros' Miguel Tejada pleads guilty to lying to Congress - ESPN

(Watch passed the commercial)
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. Unbreakable

Here's the other guy under the influence of performance enhancing drugs

http://www.truveo.com/Piazza-vs-Clemens/id/1698902417
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. I can't wait to see what other big names come out, although I'm sure the media will have a field day with A-Roid for a while.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Brian. Are you and your retail site presently paying sponsors fees to be advertising on this board?

AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ

Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site.

5. Who cares, it's all a sham

:bruce3:

Similar Forum Threads

1. IForce parent firm pleads guilty in steroid probe
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 05:51 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:23 PM
  3. Barry Bonds Pleads Not Guilty
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 10