Barry Bonds Pleads Not Guilty

  1. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Barry Bonds Pleads Not Guilty


    Barry Bonds Pleads Not Guilty

    Barry Bonds Pleads Not Guilty: A day after devastating evidence stacked up in the case against former San Francisco Giant Barry Bonds was released, the slugger pleaded not guilty to charges that he lied to a grand jury investigating the use of performance-enhancing drugs in Major League Baseball. It was Bonds’ third time pleading in this particular case. Could this be the beginning of the end for the reigning homerun king?

    Can you predict which team will win the 2009 World Series this season?

    Will the Phillies repeat, or will it be the new-look Yankees with their 27th World Series title? You decide by visiting SBGglobal.com and casting your MLB Pick for Odds to win 2009 World Series.

    On Wednesday, a judge unsealed hundreds of pages of documentation from Barry Bonds perjury case. The court also released a “transcript of an alleged conversation between Bonds' childhood friend and assistant Steve Hoskins and Bonds' then-personal trainer Greg Anderson”. As suspected, the New York Yankees [+280] currently have the best Sports Odds to win the upcoming 2009 World Series by a landslide.

    Bonds was originally was indicted in back in November of ‘07, but the government revised the charges twice to fix legal technicalities. He now faces 10 counts of “making false statements to a grand jury,” plus an “obstruction of justice” charge. The case has been scheduled to go to trial March 2nd, and if convicted, the former Giants’ slugger faces a sentence between probation and two years in prison. The Chicago Cubs [+700] and the Boston Red Sox [+700] currently posses the second best Sports Odds to win the 2009 World Series, but are both way behind the Yanks.

    On Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Susan Illston revealed very powerful evidence in hundreds of pages of documents. The most devastating ones being multiple positive drug tests that prosecutors linked to Barry Bonds. In addition to the steroids tests, documents also include a “transcript of a taped conversation between Bonds' personal trainer and personal assistant discussing injecting the slugger, plus a list of current and former major leaguers, including Jason Giambi, who are scheduled to testify for the government”.

    Maybe after he accepts a plea agreement he can be a whining bitch like PA and blog about how miserable his life is as a convicted felon. Maybe he can also get his minion to pitifully fellate him for the injustice he received and how difficult his life is now that he is as a convicted felon with no driving privileges and supervised probation just like the rest of Americans convicted felons receive. Poor PA
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.


  2. That was hard to read with all that world series speculation jibba jabber intertwined with the article.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Maybe after he accepts a plea agreement he can be a whining bitch like PA and blog about how miserable his life is as a convicted felon. Maybe he can also get his minion to pitifully fellate him for the injustice he received and how difficult his life is now that he is as a convicted felon with no driving privileges and supervised probation just like the rest of Americans convicted felons receive. Poor PA
    Do I sense objective-sarcasm with a hint of In your face, jerk-off?
    Because that would be sweet!


    I agree, though; they should have the book thrown at them.
    •   
       


  4. Yeah I guess Roger Clemens will soon be joining them. Maybe Mark Macguire will also fess up. This whole steroid thing is a bunch of and I love all the fake ass fans. How much did you really care before the media hyped this stuff to the moon.






    :bruce3:

  5. he only used muscle tech prodcuts. couple tubs of cell tech put on that type of muscle hahahah.

  6. All this crap because a couple of tabloid joournalists wrote a book full of accusations. NO real proof whatsoever.....
  7. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Do I sense objective-sarcasm with a hint of In your face, jerk-off?
    Because that would be sweet!


    I agree, though; they should have the book thrown at them.
    I wish neither Bonds or PA any ill will. But sometimes you are just simply guilty. Be a big boy and accept you consequences. I get a laugh at PA and his poor me blog.

    Guys like Clemens and Palmiero are a different story.

    I lost all respect for Clemens when he tossed the bat chard at Piazza...ironically during his juicing days. His arrogance is his downfall and now his legacy. He earned his consequences. Petitt and hundreds of others on the Mitchell report fessed up and nothing came of it.

    Remember Palmiero...he tied to noose, climbed up on the chair after they already had a +UA
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I wish neither Bonds or PA any ill will. But sometimes you are just simply guilty. Be a big boy and accept you consequences. I get a laugh at PA and his poor me blog.

    Guys like Clemens and Palmiero are a different story.

    I lost all respect for Clemens when he tossed the bat chard at Piazza...ironically during his juicing days. His arrogance is his downfall and now his legacy. He earned his consequences. Petitt and hundreds of others on the Mitchell report fessed up and nothing came of it.

    Remember Palmiero...he tied to noose, climbed up on the chair after they already had a +UA
    Fully agreed.
    Clemens was an icon until his juicing scandal hit. I would still have respect for him if he just fessed up. For those who did so, you really don't hear too much about them.

  9. report today that ARod tested positive in 2003. Unreal
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
  10. vadox6466
    vadox6466's Avatar

    yikes.

  11. Bonds is nothing more than a self absorbed, arrogant piece of shit.

    I see all this speculative talk about the yanks and the world series; don't forget now brian, the sox and rays are as good or even better with their overall balance. The AL East is argueably the best, and the most competitive division in MLB. Don't be counting any chickens just yet, because i know the sox have a chicken hawk ready to unleash on their ass!


    Even Mcdonald's got it right, lol!:



    All in good fun my yankee fan friends, but it's on like donkey kong!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IForce parent firm pleads guilty in steroid probe
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 05:51 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:23 PM
  3. Tejada pleads guilty to charge of lying
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 03:41 AM
  4. What should become of Barry Bonds?
    By washingtonirvin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 03:16 PM
  5. Bruce Kneller pleads guilty
    By slow-mun in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:16 AM
Log in
Log in