2009 College Football Season

Page 12 of 92 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    No it doesn't, i've never said Alabama will be better than Auburn this year. Look at Tulsas offensive stats from last season, thats our new OC. Auburn will be a 8-4 or 9-3 team this year. I'd put Alabama at 7-5.
    Hey McFly... I think you misunderstood my sarcasm.

Of course, you're absolutely right. A hotshot OC taking over at Auburn. I mean, what can possibly go wrong? Oh yeah... h0other, do I really need to remind you that the SEC isn't Conference-USA? Tulsa had a kid who threw for almost 300 yards per game. Kodi isn't gonna make that happen. Sorry.

Auburn might actually win 8 or 9 games this year. Their schedule's set up for a winning start, that's for sure. But you act as if the Tigers were just a few "offensive tweaks" away from rivaling Alabama this past November. To that, I simply say...

36-0
    RTR.

2. Rivals/Yahoo: Auburn Team Report - April 28, 2009

"Clearly, Auburn is rebuilding. And offense, in particular, is a huge question mark whereas there do not appear to be any definitive answers about quarterback, running back, wide receiver or offensive line."

Coach h0other... it seems that not everyone shares your optimism.

P.S. That "Tiger Prowl" limo-recruiting thing almost had me in tears.
    RTR.
    •   

3. Will it be Lithium for TT?

Wow

What we have here is a classic example of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (Big 12 losing NCG to SEC because of the play of one Tim Tebow). All indications are that TexasTitan may improve with time, although relapses see below can occur without warning and without obvious triggers (anyone mention Tim Tebow in the last month??)

The prospect of a complete recovery would be greatly diminished should Texas make it to the NCG against Florida. The ulimate Gator victory could cause TT's obsession to cascade into full blown mental illness. He could end up jammimg our boards with these nonsensical Tim Tebow rantings and mutterings. So for his sake (and ours) let's all hope Texas doesn't get there!!

BTW, am I the only one who noticed that "Texas Titan" took the same initials as "Tim Tebow"? Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    When the bogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks the closet for Tim Tebow.

The active ingredient in Red Bull is Tim Tebow's sweat.

Tim Tebow can get Chick-Fil-A on Sundays.

People with amnesia still remember Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow's family once threw him a surprise party. Once.

Tim Tebow hits blackjack with just one card.

The only reason you're still conscious is because Tim Tebow hasn't stiff-armed you in the face.

When TimTebow was a kid, he made his mom finish his vegetables.

Superman's only weakness is kryptonite. Tim Tebow laughs at Superman for even HAVING a weakness.

Tim Tebow doesn't do pushups. Instead, he pushes the earth down.

Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas.

Tim Tebow counted to infinity. Twice.

In the beginning there was nothing. Then Tim Tebow stiff-armed that nothing in the head and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.

When life gives Tim Tebow lemons, he uses them to kill terrorists. Tim Tebow hates lemonade.

When Google can't find something, it asks Tim Tebow for help.

What color is Tim Tebow's blood? Trick question. Tim Tebow does not bleed.

Tim Tebow has been to Mars. That's why there's no life on Mars.

Tim Tebow once stiff-armed a horse. That animal became what is now known as the giraffe.

Tim Tebow is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Tim Tebow is the reason Waldo is hiding.

When Tim Tebow wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

When taking the SAT, write "Tim Tebow" for every answer. You will score more than 1600.

Tim Tebow can dribble a football.

Tim Tebow was once asked to repeat himself. The last thing that person ever heard was the whooshing sound of a stiff-arm.

Tim Tebow can kick start a car.

Tim Tebow gets called for roughing the tackler.

When Tebow spikes the ball, he strikes oil.

You can lead a horse to water, but Tim Tebow can make him drink.

Tim Tebow doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Tim Tebow can get breakfast at McDonald's after 10:30 A.M.

Tim Tebow ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Tim Tebow and Chuck Norris once squared off. The fight lasted for 4 years, then Tebow realized that he was actually in a fight. He immediately stiff armed Chuck Norris upon this realization. This event is referred to as the "Big Bang".

Tim Tebow saved the manatees. Then he stiff armed them back on the endandered species list so they wouldnt get cocky.

Tim Tebow was Jarome Bettis' stunt double.

Little known medical fact: Tim Tebow invented the Caesarean section when he bull-rushed his way out of his mother’s womb. He thought it was 4th down.

Tim Tebow invented the pedestal. Then he invented the stiff arm to have something to knock people off it.

The recent earthquake off the coast of Florida measured 6.0 on the Richter scale, or .024 Tim Tebows.

Gandhi didnt fast, Tim Tebow simply got drunk one night and ate all his food.

A spike in Tim Tebow stiff arms caused the tooth fairy to go broke in 1997.

An Ohio St Fan once told a joke at Tim Tebow's expense... well we all know what happened next.

Tim Tebow told Steve Irwin not to mess with stingrays.

Hollywood asked Tim Tebow to play the juggernaut in X-Men, but he was busy that day.

You don't hit Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow hits you!

Tim Tebow doesn't get sacked. Tim Tebow sacks defensive linemen.

Tebow doesn't throw interceptions, he throws the ball to you so he can hit you on the return.

SuperMan wears Tim Tebow Pajamas. So does Lou Holtz.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Tebow met all three bullets with his stiff arm, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Tim Tebow can touch MC Hammer.

At birth, Tim Tebow came out arms first so he could stiff arm the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Tim Tebow but Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

Tim Tebow sleeps with a night light. Not because Tim Tebow is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Tim Tebow.

Rome wasn’t built in a day because Tim Tebow wasn’t born yet.

When Tim Tebow eats, he doesn’t have to wait 30 minutes to swim.

Freddy Krueger is scared to sleep because he might meet Tim Tebow in his dream.

Tim Tebow’s number is 15 because that’s how many players it takes to tackle him.

A meteor didn’t kill the dinosaurs; Tim Tebow did in a pickup football game.

Referees created instant replay so they could admire Tim Tebow more than once.

The quickest way to a man's heart is with Tim Tebow's forearm.

They once asked Ray Louis if he'd like to run full speed at Tim Tebow, and he said "No".

In a recent survey it was discovered the 94% of American women lost their virginity to Tim Tebow. The other 6% were incredibly fat or ugly.

Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Tim Tebow.

When Tim Tebow was a kid he made his mom finish HER vegetables.

Tim Tebow loves women. All of them. At the same time.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Rivals/Yahoo: Auburn Team Report - April 28, 2009

"Clearly, Auburn is rebuilding. And offense, in particular, is a huge question mark whereas there do not appear to be any definitive answers about quarterback, running back, wide receiver or offensive line."

Coach h0other... it seems that not everyone shares your optimism.

P.S. That "Tiger Prowl" limo-recruiting thing almost had me in tears.
    and UGA is only winning three games this year
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by OldGator View Post
    Wow

What we have here is a classic example of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (Big 12 losing NCG to SEC because of the play of one Tim Tebow). All indications are that TexasTitan may improve with time, although relapses see below can occur without warning and without obvious triggers (anyone mention Tim Tebow in the last month??)

The prospect of a complete recovery would be greatly diminished should Texas make it to the NCG against Florida. The ulimate Gator victory could cause TT's obsession to cascade into full blown mental illness. He could end up jammimg our boards with these nonsensical Tim Tebow rantings and mutterings. So for his sake (and ours) let's all hope Texas doesn't get there!!

BTW, am I the only one who noticed that "Texas Titan" took the same initials as "Tim Tebow"? Hmmmmm
    I wanted OU to lose moron. I just posted them because they were funny and saw it elsewhere. Other boards dont share your enthusiasm for Florida.

6. If I recall you went from getting nailed by the UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA AT MONROE one season to being a contender in the SEC a few months later, so yes I believe anything is possible. You should too.

Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Hey McFly... I think you misunderstood my sarcasm.

Of course, you're absolutely right. A hotshot OC taking over at Auburn. I mean, what can possibly go wrong? Oh yeah... h0other, do I really need to remind you that the SEC isn't Conference-USA? Tulsa had a kid who threw for almost 300 yards per game. Kodi isn't gonna make that happen. Sorry.

Auburn might actually win 8 or 9 games this year. Their schedule's set up for a winning start, that's for sure. But you act as if the Tigers were just a few "offensive tweaks" away from rivaling Alabama this past November. To that, I simply say...

36-0

7. You get mad at me and take my rep power away rubbering ? .. Somehow it dropped from 700 to 200.. I must have no useful information, I see people posting about what size bottle of noxplode to buy with more rep power than me lol.

8. Maybe 4 games ... I honestly just think that Georgia has been good for so long that people can't picture them not being good for a year, and if there ever is a year that is so, it will be THIS year. I have nothing against Georgia, I just see nothing about them that gets me excited in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    and UGA is only winning three games this year

9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Other boards dont share your enthusiasm for Florida.
    Obviously. Pathological envy of the best is not just limited to TexasTitan.

Now go write another 5000 word essay about Tim Tebow.

10. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    You get mad at me and take my rep power away rubbering ? .. Somehow it dropped from 700 to 200.. I must have no useful information, I see people posting about what size bottle of noxplode to buy with more rep power than me lol.
    Dude, I've never negged you. Here, I'll hook you up with some green. It's awesome to have some more SEC sh#t-talking around here. I mean, I love these Gator guys... but it gets a little incestuous sometimes!
    RTR.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    If I recall you went from getting nailed by the UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA AT MONROE one season to being a contender in the SEC a few months later, so yes I believe anything is possible. You should too.
    I definitely believe anything is possible.

Btw... I'm totally gonna use the above against you if Alabama loses to Chattanooga this year!
    RTR.

12. Whats going on with my rep power!! I have been repped like 20 times this week and it still is only 200... Does it tell you when you get negged? I dont get it!

And to rubbering -- If Alabama loses to UTC I will me embarassed to put as much effort disliking them like I do.

13. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    Whats going on with my rep power!! I have been repped like 20 times this week and it still is only 200... Does it tell you when you get negged? I dont get it!
    It's just the nature of this board's subject. People are too sensitive. Probably more neg reps on this board than any other. I agree with hOother though, you should know who negged you.

I've NEVER given out negative reps over a college football conversation, but it seems every time I defend Gator honor - especially with some particularly pesky Big 12 fans - my reps take a nosedive. Kids throwing dirtballs. It's actually kind of satisfying - you take them down on the board so completely that they can't answer back and can only sneak thru the back door in a mask to neg rep you. When your negged (on this board) your opponent has conceded. So think of neg reps on this board as your "victory", your "checkmate".

(BTW, thanks to all my friends here who notice what's going on and rep me back).

14. The reps got decreased for everyone...it was that time again I suppose. But idk you all still might have gotten a neg as well..I don't think I have ever been negged
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I love these Gator guys... but it gets a little incestuous sometimes!
    Best beget the best (in some sordid backwoods way)
    God, we're gettin' like Tennessee

16. I found out it was just a cut in Rep points across the board by AM. lol Sorry Rubbering! Anyone get a chance to watch Auburns A-Day game?

17. http://www.southernpigskin.com/index...ite/down_here/

Simply put, it's different down here - just ask former Heisman trophy winner Frank Sinkwich.

"I'm from Ohio," the University of Georgia legend once said, "but if I'd known what it was like down south, I would have crawled down here on my hands and knees."

Football in the south is an interesting beast. It's not a game, it's not a pastime...it's a way of life. It's a mixed drink of family, religion, politics and pageantry, spiked with shots of antagonism, arrogance and pride. .

Critics label our view of college football as naive and tendentious. Our response? We couldn't agree more. Southerners revel in regional bias and why shouldn't we? In the south, we transform a vast picnic area into The Grove. We see a stadium on the river and bring a Navy. We take a plain desert stone and make it magic. We have The Chop, The Chomp and The Ramblin' Wreck. We root for the same team as our dad, the same team as his dad and say "to hell" with the team of your dad's dad. We call players by their first names, anyone on the athletic staff "coach", and to the chagrin of media pundits and those who just don't understand, we say "we".

Southern football is why my grandmother spent fall Saturday's in orange capris, blue reebok classics and alligator jewelry and had a football card of Danny Wuerffel taped to her dresser. It's the same reason why my mom can't watch the fourth quarter, my dad won't watch the first quarter and my uncle and his two sons have walked around Valdosta, Georgia with a little more pep in their step since December 7th, 2002.

Southern football isn't tailgating, it's all-nighting. It's not about painting your face, it's about painting your chest. It's not about grills, it's about cookers. Inside the stadium, you don't talk to your neighbors, you yell at them. Those around you aren't strangers, they're 80,000 of your closest friends. You don't go on the road when you travel to see your team play...you go home.

Down here, you're not born a boy or a girl, you're born a Gamecock or Tiger. Down here, football is just as entrenched in our culture as Jesus, sweet tea and barbeque sandwiches. We say "Yes Ma'm" and "No Sir", but we also say "Roll Tide", "War Eagle" and "Pig Sooey". Down here, "two plus two equals third down and six".

Southern football is why you drive through Wrightsville, Georgia and see "The Home of Herschel Walker" on Highway 15. It's why hundreds of adults in the state of Alabama are named "Bear". Southern football is Billy Cannon, Bo Jackson and Archie, Eli and Peyton Manning. It's Bobby Bowden, Vince Dooley and the Ole' Ball Coach. It's detergent boxes under toilet paper, frat boys in team-colored pants - it's Lynyrd Skynyrd and Molly Hatchet in button-down shirts, Southern Living with a cowboy hat; it's a clash of styles that produces a scene often imitated but never duplicated. Ever.

The setting? So picturesque you don't want to touch it, yet so enthralling you just can't let it go. It's a similar one in Knoxville, Tennessee, Starkville, Mississippi and Blacksburg, Virginia, and it has been for years.

Southern football is Erk Russell joking, "we don't cheat at Georgia Southern, that costs money and we don't have any." It's John Heisman saying, "it's better to have died as a young boy than to fumble the football." It's Bobby Dodd saying he'd rather face the lions in the coliseum than the Tigers in Baton Rouge. It's Clemson fans stating they would rather be on probation than lose to Furman.

The players, the coaches and the rivalries are captivating here in the south. Florida-Georgia weekend causes more people to call in sick on Monday morning than the stomach flu and strept throat, Alabama-Auburn divides households, neighborhoods and the entire state, and The Egg Bowl is a true late November fixture. The storylines are just as alluring. Think "The Choke at Doak", "Lindsay Scott!!" or the 1961 Clemson-South Carolina game where a group of USC students impersonated the Tiger football team in pre-game warm-ups, catering to the crowd and the band before flopping all over the field and mocking Clemson's agricultural background with milking hand-motions.

Though the press tries to hype the last week in the regular season as rivalry week, every week is rivalry week in the south.

Something down here makes this game different. College football has a legitimate influence on state government, a major affect on commerce and local economies and is the lifeblood and pulse of God's country.

Perhaps former Tennessee Volunteer radio personality George Mooney put it best.

"Southerners are proud of their football heritage, their schools, and their teams. And they share a deep pride that goes with being from the South," he said.

It's a match made, and currently outplayed, in heaven.

18. Nice find TT!

19. Honestly, more truth to that than you'd even imagine.

20. Another Lame Kitten invention...

It's called Decruiting:

Vols, Kiffin deal with defections

The Associated Press

Published: Friday, May 8, 2009 at 3:48 p.m.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — A total of 11 Tennessee players with scholarships have left the Volunteers football program under new coach Lane Kiffin, including four since the end of spring practice.

A team spokesman confirmed that wide receivers Ahmad Paige and Tyler Maples, offensive guard Darris Sawtelle and quarterback B.J. Coleman have left the program since the team’s Orange and White scrimmage game on Apr. 18.

Kiffin, who was introduced at Tennessee last December, said during a Big Orange Caravan stop earlier this week that he only wants players who want to play for the Vols.

Tennessee is allowed a total of 85 scholarship players each season under NCAA rules.

21. Quote Originally Posted by OldGator View Post
    It's called Decruiting:
    RTR.

22. here we go with the "southern" exposure....the last 3-4 pages was bickering among overated SEC big 12 teams..oh and v-tech (ACC)...i wasnt gonna reply but i figured fu#k it....these southern "speedsters" wouldn't know what hit them when a big 10 line backer gets done with them...you can call the big 10 slow or sedate all you want..but its all about heart and strength up here...and yeah we do get speedsters in the big 10 that are over shadowed by the media lovin SEC....it must be nice to play a game on a saturday afternoon/evening in 60-70 degree weather...while penn state is playing iowa in 30 degree weather with a wind chill factor of 10. thats what pi$$es me off..what if georgia played michigan..in gusty winds and 25-30 degree weather..as bad as michigan may be on paper..they're accostumed to this environment and CAN pull off the upset..lukily for G.U. quarterback Stafford..detroit is in a dome...but has to endure Lambou field in green bay. I know..I know..."brett farve"..blah..blah...how was his stats the first season or two??? not good until he adjusted to a harsher weather environment. And texas titan...you wanna see tailgating..come to Happy Valley on ANY given saturday in the fall (even away games they party at beaver stadium)..and they/we will out party..out drink anybody from the "hyped up" party schools of the south..as much i hate Ohio state in the big 10...i always pull for them in an out of conference game..even if the outcome affects PSU's chance of a big 10 championship..i cannot wait till penn state plays alabama next year(rubbering)..the $hit talking will be in full force..lol!!

Bottom line: big 10 deserves more recognition..albiet..not as potent as the 80's-90's but are on a rebound....TRUST ME...and the media still makes the SEC seem unstoppable while they suck tim tebow's d#$K...when they dont play a game north of Kentucky....big 10 is old school..and history does repeat itself....they dont like change...case in point..Joe Paterno...i hope he stays in PSU forever!! despite what ppl say (even fellow penn staters) the man knows his $hit and knows character outweighs talent...final thought....the rose bowl!!! home field advantage for the mighty USC (in fair weather)..you take away the 3rd qtr of that game and it was anybodys game...lose another one to Oregon ST..(the same team Penn St dismantled in pennsylvania)..IMO.."southern speed" is "southern Greed"..and one day the speedy youngsters from various parts of the nation will come to their scences and say.." i wanna play with a school that cares about me and my love for the game..and it doesnt matter if its in the "sunbelt" or a beach on the gulf of mexico....if its in the mountains of pennsylavania or the plains of wisconsin or suburban chicago (northwestern) and they care about me and prepare me mentally and physically to be the best i can be on and off the field..im going Big 10"..................thank you.....plenny

23. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    here we go with the "southern" exposure....the last 3-4 pages was bickering among overated SEC big 12 teams..oh and v-tech (ACC)...i wasnt gonna reply but i figured fu#k it....these southern "speedsters" wouldn't know what hit them when a big 10 line backer gets done with them...you can call the big 10 slow or sedate all you want..but its all about heart and strength up here...and yeah we do get speedsters in the big 10 that are over shadowed by the media lovin SEC....it must be nice to play a game on a saturday afternoon/evening in 60-70 degree weather...while penn state is playing iowa in 30 degree weather with a wind chill factor of 10. thats what pi$$es me off..what if georgia played michigan..in gusty winds and 25-30 degree weather..as bad as michigan may be on paper..they're accostumed to this environment and CAN pull off the upset..lukily for G.U. quarterback Stafford..detroit is in a dome...but has to endure Lambou field in green bay. I know..I know..."brett farve"..blah..blah...how was his stats the first season or two??? not good until he adjusted to a harsher weather environment. And texas titan...you wanna see tailgating..come to Happy Valley on ANY given saturday in the fall (even away games they party at beaver stadium)..and they/we will out party..out drink anybody from the "hyped up" party schools of the south..as much i hate Ohio state in the big 10...i always pull for them in an out of conference game..even if the outcome affects PSU's chance of a big 10 championship..i cannot wait till penn state plays alabama next year(rubbering)..the $hit talking will be in full force..lol!!

Bottom line: big 10 deserves more recognition..albiet..not as potent as the 80's-90's but are on a rebound....TRUST ME...and the media still makes the SEC seem unstoppable while they suck tim tebow's d#$K...when they dont play a game north of Kentucky....big 10 is old school..and history does repeat itself....they dont like change...case in point..Joe Paterno...i hope he stays in PSU forever!! despite what ppl say (even fellow penn staters) the man knows his $hit and knows character outweighs talent...final thought....the rose bowl!!! home field advantage for the mighty USC (in fair weather)..you take away the 3rd qtr of that game and it was anybodys game...lose another one to Oregon ST..(the same team Penn St dismantled in pennsylvania)..IMO.."southern speed" is "southern Greed"..and one day the speedy youngsters from various parts of the nation will come to their scences and say.." i wanna play with a school that cares about me and my love for the game..and it doesnt matter if its in the "sunbelt" or a beach on the gulf of mexico....if its in the mountains of pennsylavania or the plains of wisconsin or suburban chicago (northwestern) and they care about me and prepare me mentally and physically to be the best i can be on and off the field..im going Big 10"..................thank you.....plenny

Oh my - Have some cheese with that WHINE!

Let me preface this by saying i'm not passing negative judgement in the following statement; it's nothing more than constructive criticism.

Honestly penny - with all the run-on sentences and misuse of punctuation, you really haven't articulated a solid arguement. In other words, i can't even really discern what your point is here? It sounds like your ultimately trying to prove something to yourself...

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

24. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    here we go with the "southern" exposure....the last 3-4 pages was bickering among overated SEC big 12 teams..oh and v-tech (ACC)...i wasnt gonna reply but i figured fu#k it....these southern "speedsters" wouldn't know what hit them when a big 10 line backer gets done with them...you can call the big 10 slow or sedate all you want..but its all about heart and strength up here...and yeah we do get speedsters in the big 10 that are over shadowed by the media lovin SEC....it must be nice to play a game on a saturday afternoon/evening in 60-70 degree weather...while penn state is playing iowa in 30 degree weather with a wind chill factor of 10. thats what pi$$es me off..what if georgia played michigan..in gusty winds and 25-30 degree weather..as bad as michigan may be on paper..they're accostumed to this environment and CAN pull off the upset..lukily for G.U. quarterback Stafford..detroit is in a dome...but has to endure Lambou field in green bay. I know..I know..."brett farve"..blah..blah...how was his stats the first season or two??? not good until he adjusted to a harsher weather environment. And texas titan...you wanna see tailgating..come to Happy Valley on ANY given saturday in the fall (even away games they party at beaver stadium)..and they/we will out party..out drink anybody from the "hyped up" party schools of the south..as much i hate Ohio state in the big 10...i always pull for them in an out of conference game..even if the outcome affects PSU's chance of a big 10 championship..i cannot wait till penn state plays alabama next year(rubbering)..the $hit talking will be in full force..lol!!

Are you kidding me? The Big 10 is painfully soft. Its systematically beaten down and shut up. How is this not proven time and again. From the BCS game losses to the 1-6 bowl record last season, the Big 10 is downright pathetic.

The Pac-1 (no typo, the Pac-1) is more fearsome.

25. plenny, really? You break your lengthy silence with... the redundant f#%king cold weather argument? Dude... again? Really???

You're obviously drunk tonight, because you never type that much. When you're sober in the morning, just remember... the proof is in the pudding. Here's the pudding:

Since 1970, the Big Ten has overall records of 46-67-1 (0.408) against the SEC, 119-147-4 (0.448) against the Pac-10, and 91-97-2 (0.484) against the Big-12. In that same period, Penn State's record against Alabama is 4-8 (0.333).

So... there's that.

Btw... I found this small pic of your sister in an old thread:
    i love julio jones.jpeg
    RTR.

26. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    plenny, really? You break your lengthy silence with... the redundant f#%king cold weather argument? Dude... again? Really???

You're obviously drunk tonight, because you never type that much. When you're sober in the morning, just remember... the proof is in the pudding. Here's the pudding:

Since 1970, the Big Ten has overall records of 46-67-1 (0.408) against the SEC, 119-147-4 (0.448) against the Pac-10, and 91-97-2 (0.484) against the Big-12. In that same period, Penn State's record against Alabama is 4-8 (0.333).

So... there's that.

Btw... I found this small pic of your sister in an old thread:
    i love julio jones.jpeg
    well, my goal to pi$$ the SEC fan club is accomplished!! btw..myfingers still hurt from all that typing while under the influence of adult beverages...4 hrs later..im going to the gym.......WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Oh my - Have some cheese with that WHINE!

Let me preface this by saying i'm not passing negative judgement in the following statement; it's nothing more than constructive criticism.

Honestly penny - with all the run-on sentences and misuse of punctuation, you really haven't articulated a solid arguement. In other words, i can't even really discern what your point is here? It sounds like your ultimately trying to prove something to yourself...
    DOOD!! you're ruthless...last time i checked this wasnt english 101..its merely a "Talk trash" college football forum....i like crankin you guys up...i missed coming on here........the "civil war" has begun....north vs south ..it seems...btw....that pic WAS funny...holler!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Are you kidding me? The Big 10 is painfully soft. Its systematically beaten down and shut up. How is this not proven time and again. From the BCS game losses to the 1-6 bowl record last season, the Big 10 is downright pathetic.

The Pac-1 (no typo, the Pac-1) is more fearsome.
    good god!! they're coming out of the woodwork now!! and the above comment is coming from someone who wrote a 600 word essay on tim tebow.

29. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    the above comment is coming from someone who wrote a 600 word essay on tim tebow.
    LOL - Yeah, I already took TexasT to task on his little Tim Tebow excursion.
    I think he was drinking the same thing you were last night.

Seriously Plenny, a little alcohol and we REALLY find out how you feel about us.

(BTW, I think JoePa has already "stayed at Penn State forever").

30. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    DOOD!! you're ruthless...last time i checked this wasnt english 101..its merely a "Talk trash" college football forum....i like crankin you guys up...i missed coming on here........the "civil war" has begun....north vs south ..it seems...btw....that pic WAS funny...holler!!
    The civil war? lol - Plenny, you're a riot.

The pic was indeed funny.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2010 College Football Season
    By plenny in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2592
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 11:19 AM
  2. 2009 Formula One season
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:10 PM