Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 18 of 32 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

1. Just changed my avatar...you can figure out what team I root for...freaking 1-7 at home WTF!?!?!
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.

2. Dont follow NFL all that much as im an NRL man here in Australia. But when i do im following the Steelers!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Newtonselite View Post
    Dont fully NFL all that much as im an NRL man here in Australia. But when i do im following the Steelers!!
    My man GO STEELERS

4. chargers!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by munchmunch View Post
    chargers!!!
    finally someone on my side
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    finally someone on my side
    What do you mean finally? Have I not been in here the whole time reppin the Bolts ?

7. go seahawks

8. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    What do you mean finally? Have I not been in here the whole time reppin the Bolts ?
    LOL, really i thought you liked the Steelers?

9. Quote Originally Posted by jesseb1128 View Post
    go seahawks
    you seaH fans are crazy, i had to mute my TV just to watch the game. lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    LOL, really i thought you liked the Steelers?
    No way, no way, no how

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    you seaH fans are crazy, i had to mute my TV just to watch the game. lol

Quest field is considered the loudest stadium in the NFL. They way it's built and the roof n all help direct all the fan noise back to the field. I lived in Seattle for a bit so the Seahawks always kinda have a spot in my heart. They do have good fans up there. Maybe not good basketball fans though ahem sonics..lol

11. Da Bears...

12. I'm the Steelers fan, can't wait for next weeks game.

13. Congrats Copycat, on the huge upset!!! It's always awesome to see that happen in the NFL Playoffs! Yea, I lost a little money on it. But the way I see it is: I paid some money to watch one of the greatest upsets in Playoff History!

Not to mention Marshawn Lynch's run was possibly the best run I've ever seen!

And Fastone: don't retort with Willie Parker's run in the Super Bowl was better! It wasn't. Once Parker was 20 yards downfield there wasn't anyone even close to him! Lynch shoved a DB so hard at about the 50-yard-point of the run, that the DB went ass-over-tits!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I'm the Steelers fan, can't wait for next weeks game.
    I'm rooting for the Ravens in this coming game, though I actually have cash riding on the Steelers..lol Palomalu is what swings it for me. Weather reports say it may snow... this is the kind of game that needs to be played in the snow!

Quote Originally Posted by neofrost83 View Post
    Congrats Copycat, on the huge upset!!! It's always awesome to see that happen in the NFL Playoffs! Yea, I lost a little money on it. But the way I see it is: I paid some money to watch one of the greatest upsets in Playoff History!

And Fastone: don't retort with Willie Parker's run in the Super Bowl was better! It wasn't. Once Parker was 20 yards downfield there wasn't anyone even close to him! Lynch shoved a DB so hard at about the 50-yard-point of the run, that the DB went ass-over-tits!
    I lost money on that game too..lol Who woulda thunk it eh? More importantly though is my major bets during this playoffs is on a playoff run, best record wins, winner takes all and everyone in my pool picked the saints so that game was like being null in void =) It was a very fun game to watch.

15. Quote Originally Posted by neofrost83 View Post
    Congrats Copycat, on the huge upset!!! It's always awesome to see that happen in the NFL Playoffs! Yea, I lost a little money on it. But the way I see it is: I paid some money to watch one of the greatest upsets in Playoff History!

I don't have to rtort with anything as Willie Parkers' run helped win a Superbowl. Lynch's run no matter how spectacular it was will be nothing more than a nice footnote if they go no further.

16. Packers

17. Ravens.

18. Packers @ Chicago for the first time in the Playoffs since the 50's!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I nutted a little.....

19. [QUOTE=neofrost83;2719355]Packers @ Chicago for the first time in the Playoffs since the 50's!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I nutted a little.....[/QUOTE

Actually the last time was in 1941 (No I wasn't alive then, lol), should be a great game.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Nick3d View Post
    Ravens.
    How's that working out for ya

21. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    How's that working out for ya
    stay classy Pitts

22. DAH BEARZZZ'

23. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    DAH BEARZZZ'
    Each of the 4 teams in this championship series has proven themselves worthy of the Title. Should be 2 classic games

24. http://www.hulu.com/watch/4171/satur...kis-super-fans

would would win in a arm wrestling match? Godzilla or Ditka?

25. U ain't kidding. I might have to call in sick to watch the Bears/Packers game!

26. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/4171/satur...kis-super-fans

would would win in a arm wrestling match? Godzilla or Ditka?
    Ditka, of course with a cigar in his mouth, lol

27. the colts will never return to sb if they don't get a running game. plus better special team players.

not really a steelers fan, but i pick them to win the afc. bears looked good on sunday, but don't know if they have what it takes-even though i would like to see them do it.

btw-without a doubt chargers have the best cheerleaders!!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the colts will never return to sb if they don't get a running game. plus better special team players.

not really a steelers fan, but i pick them to win the afc. bears looked good on sunday, but don't know if they have what it takes-even though i would like to see them do it.

btw-without a doubt chargers have the best cheerleaders!!!!!!
    The Colts still have a strong nucleus, the injury's just changed how effective they were, they' ll probably be back next year.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The Colts still have a strong nucleus, the injury's just changed how effective they were, they' ll probably be back next year.
    even when healthy they have zero running game. imagine if they actually had a running game that had to be respected. look at elway, he never won big until he had a big time running game to take the heat off the passing game.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Geranium Root
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 10:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 12:54 AM
  3. nettle root+AA> PH
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 04:13 AM
  4. Official Jay Cutler message to TEAM CUTLER World Wide: -Team Cutler President & Mngr
    By AlphaAnabolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 12:30 PM
  5. dandelion root
    By mitch911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:27 PM