Which Nfl team do you root for?

Page 18 of 39 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. whatshisname QB gone from the Raiders. putting up numbers that people respect makes you a star
    JaMarcus Russel...who was probably paid-per-pound. The dude showed up to camp weighing 300+ lbs!!! He out weighed his linemen...who were also outrunning him!! I agree with you fastone. I think Timmah has a different definition of "stardom". Because last I checked Brady was making close to the NFL Minimum salary when he led the Pats to win the Super Bowl the first time (Brady's first time, anyway)!!!
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Singletary would be a great college coach. As an NFL coach, he's too drill-sergeant-like, these guys have multi-million dollar contracts and know they have already arrived at stardom. If Singletary thinks they will respond well to a yell-in-your-face punishment, he is mistaken and about to be $hitcanned.
    I doubt he'll get $hitcanned because our ownership group is stupid. They will never pay top dollar to bring in Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden (my personal choice) to come in next year. If Singletary doesn't win the West then I have to say his job is on the line BUT they gave Mike Nolan 4 years to prove that he sucked when most could see it the first year. If they get rid of Singletary then they'll try to go after a bargain deal and get a guy from college (Jim Harbaugh) or an OC (Jason Garrett). They need a guy like Gruden who can develop QB's and take care of the offense. The defense has been solid since the Nolan years. If it wasn't for Frank Gore we'd be getting shut out on a regular basis ! ! ! Isn't Marc Bulger our there ? Get his a$$ a contract and give him Gruden and the West will be ours next year. We need a successful NFL coach with head coaching experience. I'd give the edge to Gruden over Cowher because our defense is very good and Cowher wouldn't bring the same offensive philosophy as Gruden.
    •   
       


  3. Dolphins are the BEST!!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by neofrost83 View Post
    JaMarcus Russel...who was probably paid-per-pound. The dude showed up to camp weighing 300+ lbs!!! He out weighed his linemen...who were also outrunning him!! I agree with you fastone. I think Timmah has a different definition of "stardom". Because last I checked Brady was making close to the NFL Minimum salary when he led the Pats to win the Super Bowl the first time (Brady's first time, anyway)!!!
    So...Brady would respond better to Singletary's "drill seargentism" than his current primadonna players because he made less?
    What does that have to do with a 300 pound quarterback being released?
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

  5. I'm saying that the amount of money you make in a contract doesn't dictate your stardom. I was referring to the other conversation.

    Brady made the NFL Minimum when he became an All-Pro Super Bowl Winning QB.

    JaMarcus Russell made over $50 mil and was a huge bust.

    And Singletary needs to stick to being a defensive coordinator...it's his forte'. There has to be a Offensive minded Coach that can get all the 49ers' talent on the offensive side of the ball moving in the right direction.

    And Timmah, you don't think coaches that get in people's faces and acts like a Drill Sergeant gets results? Ever hear of Bill Parcells? Jimmy Johnson? Bill Cower? Don Shula? Mike Ditka? Bill Belichick? THEY ALL DO THAT!!! You know who doesn't? Pete Carroll. Yea....
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
    •   
       


  6. steelers.

  7. Wow, the chargers are really going for adversity this year, however unlike the past couple of years, they ain't coming back. And as I mentioned earlier, the only Cowboys that will be at the Superbowl will be the ones paying to get in or parking cars.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Wow, the chargers are really going for adversity this year, however unlike the past couple of years, they ain't coming back. And as I mentioned earlier, the only Cowboys that will be at the Superbowl will be the ones paying to get in or parking cars.
    im a chargers fan and honestly right now i wish i wasnt

    ...the cowboy joke was hilarious
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  9. what an ending to the Jets/Broncos game. 5-1 Jets heading into the bye.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    what an ending to the Jets/Broncos game. 5-1 Jets heading into the bye.

    yeah the Jets so far are living up to the hype, My Steelers aren't doing too bad either, looking forward to Dec 19

  11. I'm a Colts fan. I live in Denver and root against the Broncos.

  12. I like how my Pats (now 4-1) answered the call beating the Raven's today.

    GO PATS BABY!!



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I like how my Pats (now 4-1) answered the call beating the Raven's today.

    GO PATS BABY!!



    -John
    You know I enjoyed that, lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    You know I enjoyed that, lol
    I know you did, Frank...lol.





    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. So the Fins, Pats, and Jets all won yesterday. AFC East seems like the class of the NFL. I mean really even the Fins' 2 losses were against division rivals (and New England's 1 loss). Of course I'm sort of omitting the Bills. They don't count, lol.
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by neofrost83 View Post
    So the Fins, Pats, and Jets all won yesterday. AFC East seems like the class of the NFL. I mean really even the Fins' 2 losses were against division rivals (and New England's 1 loss). Of course I'm sort of omitting the Bills. They don't count, lol.
    HAHA, btw, not concerned about the Dolphin's "real" defense. Let's see your boy Chad "hang in there" against our defense. If they both come through, someone's gonna win 3-0, lol

  17. Ben Roethless
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  18. The Dolphins' Cherleader have been given a standing order not to accept any drinks from Rothlisberger.....

    or go to the bathroom while he's in the stadium. i'm hoping the defense puts up a good show and henne and marshall actually get some points on the board.

  19. PATS all the way!! From Boston stick with all my home teams

  20. DA BEARS!!!

  21. The cowboys are NOT done yet. The NFC is still wide open. I personally feel that dallas can run the table. Need to be more disciplined though.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    The cowboys are NOT done yet. The NFC is still wide open. I personally feel that dallas can run the table. Need to be more disciplined though.

    Monday night will tell a lot for them.

  23. Saints,colts,skins,cards and the eagles twice is the cowboys last 6 games of the season. they're done.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

  24. I'm a Cowboys fan. So, by definition I don't have a pro NFL team. Sorry, for taking up valuable board space. My bad...,.,

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    I'm a Cowboys fan. So, by definition I don't have a pro NFL team. Sorry, for taking up valuable board space. My bad...,.,
    for anyone who likes the Cowboys, its okay to Cryboy
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you eat for breakfast?
    By 200wannabe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:05 PM
  2. How do you prepare for your workout??
    By justin00008 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:30 PM
  3. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Log in
Log in