Tripdog's Methyl Extreme adventure

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko View Post
    Just curious on the dosing times...I noticed some days your dose is split 1 cap AM/PM and others are 2 prior to w/o. Any reason for this?
    Just whatever i feel like at the time. No real reason other than that.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Looking shredded Trip !!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.42%

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    yea he thinks hes getting fat

cant you see those rolls on his tummy, they arent shredded abs those are rolls.. what a fatty right
    yea can't you tell by his avatar, he is extremely fat.

i'm j/k trip. cycle's looking good
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Days 14,15,16

day 14 -took day off from gym (sunday) split dose one in morning,one in afternoon.

day 15 -took day off from gym....split dose (1 in morning,1 in afternoon)

Day 16 -(weight 195) took 3 pills today (2 pre workout,1 post workout) I tore the gym apart today. I usually dont take 2 days off in a row,but it sure paid off today!! Did full body,and 30 mins on treadmill. Very high energy,and drive at the gym today. It looks like I lost some water as I look a bit smaller,but leaner. It is taking some type of thermogenic effect on me (and that is a good thing)

Side effects-scalp is a bit painful as I sense some androgenic activity here. Slightly red and inflamed looking.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%

Subbed.

Sorry I'm late. Looks good so far bro.

Also, Alessandra thanks you for dedicating this thread to her.
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

day 17-18

day 17 (weight 196) took 3 pills today 2-preworkout,1 post workout

Energy is amazing on Methyl Extreme!! Did full body (circuit training) and 30 mins on eliptical

day 18(weight 196) took 3 pills

Today was again a ground breaking workout! I was at the gym for 2 hours easy. Did shoulders,triceps,legs,side bends,and 40 mins on eliptical

Observations- I can tell I am somehow loosing alot of water and getting leaner(and more vascular)....there is a obvious thermogenic effect from this product.

Side effects-nothing too out of the norm really. No issues with water retention at all,and no acne either.

I have been on 3 pills aday for the last 3 days

7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

I liked 4! Great times!!!!
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Keep selling this stuff guys im tryng to get my money togethor to pick it up.

Im thinking of ( lemme know how this looks to you trip) lol

1-4 PMGF
    1-4 Oratropin
    1-6 ME
    4-10 EPI
    4-10 Furaz

Looking swole though bruh! Looks like this stuff is siiicckK!!

:bb3:
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Days 19,20,21

Day 19 (Weight 194) ~Took 3 caps~ Perhaps my best workout yet. Did full body and 40minns of cardio. Very great mood and energy. Weight a bit down with the addition of cardio,I wanted to bring it back a little.

Day 20 (weight 193) ~took 3 caps~ day off

Day 21 (weight 193) ~took 3 caps~ day off (sunday) Bout to get hit with 10-13 inches of snow....so gym is prolly out of the picture tomorrow as well
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%

So is this stuff supposed to burn fat trip?
  11. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    So is this stuff supposed to burn fat trip?
    It is making me leaner?? I also just added cardio back after a few weeks off....so.....both are probably contributers..
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hmm enjoy being all snowed in. Is 40 min your normal amount of cardio? and how many days a week do you do cardio?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hmm enjoy being all snowed in. Is 40 min your normal amount of cardio? and how many days a week do you do cardio?
    his cardio ranges from 20mins-45mins on avg mostly HIT and sprints

he used to do it almost daily or at least EOD

he stopped for some time, and is now picking it back up
  14. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    his cardio ranges from 20mins-45mins on avg mostly HIT and sprints

he used to do it almost daily or at least EOD

he stopped for some time, and is now picking it back up
    Said Trips secretary.......

I did sprints outside almost daily in Florida......now like 3x a week 40 minns on eliptical..(i still have hip issues and cant run yet)
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Said Trips secretary.......

I did sprints outside almost daily in Florida......now like 3x a week 40 minns on eliptical..(i still have hip issues and cant run yet)
    Well I'm not sure secretary was the word I was going to use but..he sure does seem like he knows you well
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.42%

how much have you gained thus far?
  17. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by CHA0S View Post
    how much have you gained thus far?
    I dont judge by the scale....that means nothing to me really. I would rather gain 2 pounds solid,than 10 pounds of water and fat!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.42%

I dont judge by the scale....that means nothing to me really. I would rather gain 2 pounds solid,than 10 pounds of water and fat!
    thats cool, i was just wondering cause it seemed like you were keeping track of it the first few days on the cycle.
  19. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by CHA0S View Post
    thats cool, i was just wondering cause it seemed like you were keeping track of it the first few days on the cycle.
    Yea I was,then i decided to start cardio.......so I just kept track just because.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Day 21 (weight 193) ~took 3 caps~ day off (sunday) Bout to get hit with 10-13 inches of snow....so gym is prolly out of the picture tomorrow as well
    Snow........

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.72%

Trip if u don't mind will u post ur full body workout plan? I was thinking about going this route for my Levi Reloaded log.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.09%

I have a bet with Jayhawkk that you break 202 and then get pink eye, resulting in a steady decline of manpoon for a good week or two. Then the manpoon will resurge into levels *****ing manpoon heaven for a good month until PCT. PCT will then result in reclusive behavior and the only manpoon you get is Trauma's... and he's not really into it unfortunately. Jayhawkk thinks you'll break 205 and hold it like some seriously pristine manpoon.

Seriously though, you had effing better break 205 with that caloric surplus.

Looking good, good luck.
  23. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Trip if u don't mind will u post ur full body workout plan? I was thinking about going this route for my Levi Reloaded log.
    It changes every workout,so It's hard to say...Work largest muscle to smallest muscle...

Legs, Back, chest, shoulders, triceps, Biceps, ab's/cardio
  24. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    I have a bet with Jayhawkk that you break 202 and then get pink eye, resulting in a steady decline of manpoon for a good week or two. Then the manpoon will resurge into levels *****ing manpoon heaven for a good month until post cycle therapy. PCT will then result in reclusive behavior and the only manpoon you get is Trauma's... and he's not really into it unfortunately. Jayhawkk thinks you'll break 205 and hold it like some seriously pristine manpoon.

Looking good, good luck.
    It's not my goal at this point to hit 205. I only have a few days left of the cycle,and I started doing cardio. Thanks..........I guess?!?!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    I have a bet with Jayhawkk that you break 202 and then get pink eye, resulting in a steady decline of manpoon for a good week or two. Then the manpoon will resurge into levels *****ing manpoon heaven for a good month until post cycle therapy. PCT will then result in reclusive behavior and the only manpoon you get is Trauma's... and he's not really into it unfortunately. Jayhawkk thinks you'll break 205 and hold it like some seriously pristine manpoon.

Looking good, good luck.
    Nobody snuggles like you ubi , however i don't want to get in the middle and break your manlove bond with jayhawkk

Damn i can't wait to get back on cycle in january.....i'm going through withdrawl here

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

26. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    PS - trip do you have any sort of workout plan?

I see people all the time that workout like you...they go no where while I get bigger.
    Gixx I love you,but I have a degree In Personal Training...I know my sh*t....thank-you
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.09%

Yeah, well you seem to be doing ok with your own goals, I just thought you wanted to go heavyweight.
  28. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Day 22

(weight 193) Took 3 caps today. Got snowed in today around 14 inches,so the gym didn't happen again ....

I'm starting to get Gym withdraw...It sucks!!

Side effects- So far everything in the sides department has been rather low. No acne at this point,no bloat...If anything loosing weight?

I have 3 days left and will post a pic,or 2 and give my end opinion after the last day.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.72%

It changes every workout,so It's hard to say...Work largest muscle to smallest muscle...

Legs, Back, chest, shoulders, triceps, Biceps, ab's/cardio
    I take u do just 1 lift per bodypart? 3-4 sets? I am really leaning towards this for my log. I need to make up my mind as it starts tomorrow lol. I might start full body next week.

Thanks for the reply.
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

i'm trying to figure out what to do routine wise for my upcoming cycle. I think i've temporarily ditched the halo idea and am going to do 1-t instead a full body 3 - 4x a week might work out for me.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    I take u do just 1 lift per bodypart? 3-4 sets? I am really leaning towards this for my log. I need to make up my mind as it starts tomorrow lol. I might start full body next week.

Thanks for the reply.
    Not until just recently...It's just harder to get to the gym right now, so I need to get more in. So more of a full body circuit training just works better.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey Trip --
    I've been following these ME logs, and it seems to me that the stuff is great at enhancing mood (like test, although it may actually be from the SCA), but no one seems to notice much boost in libido. Is that accurate?
    mw2012
  33. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Hey Trip --
    I've been following these ME logs, and it seems to me that the stuff is great at enhancing mood (like test, although it may actually be from the SCA), but no one seems to notice much boost in libido. Is that accurate?
    Libido is very high actually.......that goes together with good mood to me
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Libido is very high actually.......that goes together with good mood to me
    That's good to hear. So do you think ME could substitute for 4AD in a stack with Superdrol to combat SD's lethargy and libido probs?
    mw2012
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm confused on what this stuff actually IS. Any idea what compounds it is similar to?
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

O.J. Simpson's blood...

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm confused on what this stuff actually IS. Any idea what compounds it is similar to?
  37. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    That's good to hear. So do you think ME could substitute for 4AD in a stack with Superdrol to combat superdrol's lethargy and libido probs?
    Only problem is that they're both methylated compounds,and I don't recomend combining the two.
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    goat semen and bull semen?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  39. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Day 23

weight 193....3 caps

Did upper body today...Good workout considering it's colder than crap outside,and it's harder to get the body in gear.

Still good focus,and drive once I get going. I blast KoRn and that usually helps.

2 days to go..................

~tripps
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.42%

weight 193....3 caps

Did upper body today...Good workout considering it's colder than crap outside,and it's harder to get the body in gear.

Still good focus,and drive once I get going. I blast KoЯn and that usually helps.

2 days to go..................

~tripps
    LAST EDITED: RIGHT NOW

Similar Forum Threads

1. KingMeso's 'King of Kings' Methyl Extreme Log (Sponsored)
    By KingMeso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 03:51 PM
  2. Methyl Extreme logs
    By SSR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 04:20 PM
  3. Methyl Extreme Testers!!
    By SSR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 06:52 AM