Methyl E reduced cost one week!!!

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Methyl Extreme, reduced cost one week!!! (10/14)

Starting today Oct 14th and ending one week from now the Methyl E will be reduced from $79 to $39.

This is truly just an introductory offer since this is a new product.

It is frustrating to have such an amazing product and yet no one is aware of how effective it is.

We do have some testers who will be getting some bottles this week but I would also like to go ahead and give everyone else a chance to test this product themselves at a very affordable price.

All I can say is this works, hands down, no gimmicks.

The price on the site will still say $79 but once you add it to the cart it will only be $39.

Once again this is only for this week.

SSRWEB.NET

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmm,

That is fine our product is Methyl Extreme.

I am not sure if abbreviating in a post on a msg board is considered violation of trademark.

Not sure why you have to come and post this here though.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to testing Methyl E--------------xtreme!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New guy? Me?

Bro, I'm sure SSR isn't pissing in your cheerios on purpose... Abbreviations fall under a whole different catorgory in trademark faults. The matter can easily be resolved by looking at their trademarked name Methyl Extreme, in which SSR just abbreviates it to... well you know. Seeing how EST is not a BS here, I'm sure "new guys" will overlook the abbreviation and not consider this to be in fact, an EST product, but rather a SSR product.

See bro, that's what I'm saying... some new guy sees this and will assume EST's Methyl-E is a kitchen sink full of prohormones when it's actually just a nice clean epithio... this is what pisses me off about the matter.

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Already posted in my other thread but will post here. I will spell out Methyl Extreme whenever I am talking about it from now on. However if a poster calls it methyl E thats his choice. Please do not post in these threads about this anymore.

If you want to PM me please do but this matter should be resolved as of now.

Thank you

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
I appreciate it, you can abbreviate in the thread itself to, I should just have elaborated on the thread titles... Thank you.
Tried to change the title of the thread to methyl Extreme but couldn't

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys do you think Nutra will be picking up the line? I wish i woulda seen you had the price at 39.99 i woulda picked up a few bottles, im runnin a havoc furazadrol cycle and would love to add this in there once the havoc runs out but at 79.99 a bottle im kinda iffy. If nutra picks it up though i will for sure be picking some up!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even at that price, it's totally worth it!

Hey guys do you think Nutra will be picking up the line? I wish i woulda seen you had the price at 39.99 i woulda picked up a few bottles, im runnin a havoc furazadrol cycle and would love to add this in there once the havoc runs out but at 79.99 a bottle im kinda iffy. If nutra picks it up though i will for sure be picking some up!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even at that price, it's totally worth it!
No doubt about that bro. Im watching the logs and all looks great. Id just like to buy atleast 2 or 3 most likely 4 or so bottles. But at 79.99 thats a hefty price. Ill see what happens. If nutra doesnt carry it well then i guess ill have to make the plunge eh? :lol:

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
No doubt about that bro. Im watching the logs and all looks great. Id just like to buy atleast 2 or 3 most likely 4 or so bottles. But at 79.99 thats a hefty price. Ill see what happens. If nutra doesnt carry it well then i guess ill have to make the plunge eh? :lol:
Well actually wasn't going to send any to distributors but I decided to go ahead and contact nutra but they never replied so oh well. We will just keep it on the site only.

Yes $79 seems kinda steep but this stuff is amazing. They are selling it for $100 at retail stores in town and blowing it out.

The $79 does include shipping. All shipping on all orders is Free!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hhhmm alright. Thanks bro im sure ill be pickin some up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i ordered some, just waiting on it now. Any idea how long it usualy takes them to ship? I plan on e-mailing them tomorrow, its been about 2 weeks now.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not heard anything from their REP for over 6 weeks. I am suppose to have some AFTERBURNER coming... I'm waiting as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i just now heard from them so well see! They said they were having problems getting e-mails and problems with the site.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
they have it for half the price ($43) for 2 bottles over at BB

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry!! my bad, i meant Methyl-E by EST

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OMG this thread is Sooooooooo confusing lol

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG this thread is Sooooooooo confusing lol

CROWLER
:lol:

Methyl E from EST is Epi clone, Methyl E which is supposed to be Methyl Extreme is a much diff product. Its got thing that convert to 4-ad and stuff.