Methyl e??

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Methyl e??


    I am interested in your product but would like to know a little more.

    What is the main use for it, Bulking or cutting?

    How much does one expect to gain on a high calorie bulking cycle?

    What type of strength gains does it give?

    Thanks


  2. I am intrigued to say the least, are any of the compounds in this "new" to the market.
    •   
       


  3. Our first ingredient

    4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol converts in the body to androstenediol which through another conversion will eventually turn into testosterone.

    Next 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan will converts to 4-dione
    And finally
    8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione will convert to 5-dione



    SSRWEB

  4. I like your approach to this product, very intresting

  5. Can you give us the amounts of each active per dose?

    ...and the conversion rates would be even better, if you know them...

    Thanks in advance,
    STX
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  6. I would guess this stuff is very low in the side effect area, and cause an increased feeling in well being,
    just guessing but is the methyl deconate used to counterbalance an increase in estrogen that would normally come with the other hormones, also the energy side is brilliant (caffiene and synephrine)
    There is obviously ALOT of thought put into this product as it strives to balance many different systems in the body that are effected by intense training

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    I am interested in your product but would like to know a little more.

    What is the main use for it, Bulking or cutting?

    How much does one expect to gain on a high calorie bulking cycle?

    What type of strength gains does it give?

    Thanks
    It is actually used for bulking or cutting. We have before and afters of guys who have done both with it.

    I would say in a bulking phase we are looking at about an avg of 10 lbs in 4 weeks. We have had some guys put on as much as 17 though.

    Very effective stuff.

    The best part is no one is crashing coming off. The users are holding their gains very well

  8. have you tested this against other otc products in the market on what end would you rate it, Very few otc compounds are impressive, But there were certainatley a few that were, the original pro-hormones were honestly superior in my opinion, the best thing I have used so far is G.E.T SUS-500(otc) I dont find epi-havoc, sdrol,or orastan-a impressive in the least.
    Finigenex is the only thing i think would be decent if run solo in high doses(that is still legal)

    like i said i like your approach, you are using metabolites of things that actually worked and combining them. I assume this stuff has a very direct effect on test instead of other pathways, test converts to dht and estrogen, you need some estrogen for gains so instead of using a single compound that doesent convert (epi) you are using very anabolic compounds and just balancing them out with a hardening hormone
    to control estrogen
    I am intrested in conversion rates as well, if you know them

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Our first ingredient

    4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol converts in the body to androstenediol which through another conversion will eventually turn into testosterone.

    Next 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan will converts to 4-dione
    And finally
    8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione will convert to 5-dione



    SSRWEB
    bump on the conversion rates. ive seen a few guys design some products in the past that look great on paper but the actual conversion rate to test ended up yielding only minuscule results.

    great looking product thus far, i like the innovation

  10. I'm still confused on the nomenclature/what the ingredients even are. The only results I get when searching are about a product called Halo Test Depot, which had some of the same compounds.
    •   
       


  11. bump on the conversion rates..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    bump on the conversion rates. ive seen a few guys design some products in the past that look great on paper but the actual conversion rate to test ended up yielding only minuscule results.

    great looking product thus far, i like the innovation
    Without doing controlled test its hard to say the exact quantitive amount of conversion but considering the ingredients will convert to diol and the diones first the conversion should be on par with them. diol has a conversion of roughly 16% I believe. None of the ingredients directly convert to estrogen.

    Just wait for the testers to start and post. You will see this isn't a product that only looks good on paper. I would put it against any of the old preban hormones.



    SSRWEB

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Just wait for the testers to start and post. You will see this isn't a product that only looks good on paper. I would put it against any of the old preban hormones.



    SSRWEB
    NICE!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Without doing controlled test its hard to say the exact quantitive amount of conversion but considering the ingredients will convert to diol and the diones first the conversion should be on par with them. diol has a conversion of roughly 16% I believe. None of the ingredients directly convert to estrogen.

    Just wait for the testers to start and post. You will see this isn't a product that only looks good on paper. I would put it against any of the old preban hormones.



    SSRWEB
    thats what i like to hear. would it be possible to get a tester to do some bloodwork before/after cycle? tripdog think its possible for you to do some ??? **** would be bananas dude

    a solid product w/ good gains, low sides, good bloodwork from testers, and featured at NutraPlanet = great sales

  15. That's a tall order to make but if it turns out to be true i'll be picking some up for damn sure

  16. Once again... Methyl-E is trademarked under EST....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Once again... Methyl-E is trademarked under EST....

    Theirs is methyl mass extreme

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Theirs is methyl mass extreme
    Umm excuse me, its Methyl-E, TRUST ME I would know, I sell this stuff daily. I work for EST bro. Methyl Mass is our preworkout drink. Methyl-E is our epithio clone.

  19. When should we expect the product? (Testers)

    Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Without doing controlled test its hard to say the exact quantitive amount of conversion but considering the ingredients will convert to diol and the diones first the conversion should be on par with them. diol has a conversion of roughly 16% I believe. None of the ingredients directly convert to estrogen.

    Just wait for the testers to start and post. You will see this isn't a product that only looks good on paper. I would put it against any of the old preban hormones.



    SSRWEB

  20. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    When should we expect the product? (Testers)
    he said he's shipping them tomarow!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  21. GLORIOUS! SIMPLY GLORIOUS!

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    he said he's shipping them tomarow!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Umm excuse me, its Methyl-E, TRUST ME I would know, I sell this stuff daily. I work for EST bro. Methyl Mass is our preworkout drink. Methyl-E is our epithio clone.
    RA is definitely an EST rep.

    But let's see this dispute be settled privately. There's no sense dragging down this thread over what appears to be a misunderstanding. Not gonna accomplish much except flare tempers and get locked.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    RA is definitely an EST rep.

    But let's see this dispute be settled privately. There's no sense dragging down this thread over what appears to be a misunderstanding. Not gonna accomplish much except flare tempers and get locked.

    I agree sinner.

    Anyway our product is Methyl extreme not Methyl E. Sorry for confusion. I will spell ours out completely from now on but if anyone else abbreviates it thats their choice and right.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    Without doing controlled test its hard to say the exact quantitive amount of conversion but considering the ingredients will convert to diol and the diones first the conversion should be on par with them. diol has a conversion of roughly 16% I believe. None of the ingredients directly convert to estrogen.

    Just wait for the testers to start and post. You will see this isn't a product that only looks good on paper. I would put it against any of the old preban hormones.



    SSRWEB
    So to clarify, does this need a PCT?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    So to clarify, does this need a post cycle therapy?
    One "cycle" of Methyl Extreme is 4 weeks and should not require a post cycle therapy. However if using as a bridge or something like this it may keep you suppressed

  26. Really? Do you want us to post at your companies website as well, SSR?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    One "cycle" of Methyl Extreme is 4 weeks and should not require a post cycle therapy. However if using as a bridge or something like this it may keep you suppressed

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SSR View Post
    One "cycle" of Methyl Extreme is 4 weeks and should not require a post cycle therapy. However if using as a bridge or something like this it may keep you suppressed
    Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to testing ME

  28. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Really? Do you want us to post at your companies website as well, SSR?


    The forum is not up on the website yet.

    Here will be fine

  29. what are 4 and 5 dione???????????/

    4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol converts in the body to androstenediol which through another conversion will eventually turn into testosterone.

    Next 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan will converts to 4-dione
    And finally
    8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione will convert to 5-dione






    SSRWEB[/QUOTE]
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 05:03 PM
  2. methyl 1-test
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 07:30 PM
  3. methyl-test brovel
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 09:36 PM
  4. 17-Methyl 1-Test
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 02:51 AM
  5. Methyl Trenbolone ?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:19 AM
Log in
Log in