Methyl e??

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in your product but would like to know a little more.

What is the main use for it, Bulking or cutting?

How much does one expect to gain on a high calorie bulking cycle?

What type of strength gains does it give?

Thanks

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I am intrigued to say the least, are any of the compounds in this "new" to the market.

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Our first ingredient

4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol converts in the body to androstenediol which through another conversion will eventually turn into testosterone.

Next 19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylleticholan will converts to 4-dione
And finally
8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione will convert to 5-dione

SSRWEB

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I like your approach to this product, very intresting

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you give us the amounts of each active per dose?

...and the conversion rates would be even better, if you know them...

Thanks in advance,
STX

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I would guess this stuff is very low in the side effect area, and cause an increased feeling in well being,
just guessing but is the methyl deconate used to counterbalance an increase in estrogen that would normally come with the other hormones, also the energy side is brilliant (caffiene and synephrine)
There is obviously ALOT of thought put into this product as it strives to balance many different systems in the body that are effected by intense training

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am interested in your product but would like to know a little more.

What is the main use for it, Bulking or cutting?

How much does one expect to gain on a high calorie bulking cycle?

What type of strength gains does it give?

Thanks
It is actually used for bulking or cutting. We have before and afters of guys who have done both with it.

I would say in a bulking phase we are looking at about an avg of 10 lbs in 4 weeks. We have had some guys put on as much as 17 though.

Very effective stuff.

The best part is no one is crashing coming off. The users are holding their gains very well

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
have you tested this against other otc products in the market on what end would you rate it, Very few otc compounds are impressive, But there were certainatley a few that were, the original pro-hormones were honestly superior in my opinion, the best thing I have used so far is G.E.T SUS-500(otc) I dont find epi-havoc, sdrol,or orastan-a impressive in the least.
Finigenex is the only thing i think would be decent if run solo in high doses(that is still legal)

like i said i like your approach, you are using metabolites of things that actually worked and combining them. I assume this stuff has a very direct effect on test instead of other pathways, test converts to dht and estrogen, you need some estrogen for gains so instead of using a single compound that doesent convert (epi) you are using very anabolic compounds and just balancing them out with a hardening hormone
to control estrogen
I am intrested in conversion rates as well, if you know them

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Our first ingredient

4a19 DiMethyl Eticholan 3-one 19b-ol converts in the body to androstenediol which through another conversion will eventually turn into testosterone.

And finally

SSRWEB
bump on the conversion rates. ive seen a few guys design some products in the past that look great on paper but the actual conversion rate to test ended up yielding only minuscule results.

great looking product thus far, i like the innovation :thumbsup:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm still confused on the nomenclature/what the ingredients even are. The only results I get when searching are about a product called Halo Test Depot, which had some of the same compounds.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump on the conversion rates..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
by 19, do you mean 17?

And wow, welcome to the board! I hadn't even noticed you guys had joined.

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
bump on the conversion rates. ive seen a few guys design some products in the past that look great on paper but the actual conversion rate to test ended up yielding only minuscule results.

great looking product thus far, i like the innovation :thumbsup:
Without doing controlled test its hard to say the exact quantitive amount of conversion but considering the ingredients will convert to diol and the diones first the conversion should be on par with them. diol has a conversion of roughly 16% I believe. None of the ingredients directly convert to estrogen.

Just wait for the testers to start and post. You will see this isn't a product that only looks good on paper. I would put it against any of the old preban hormones.

SSRWEB

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wait for the testers to start and post. You will see this isn't a product that only looks good on paper. I would put it against any of the old preban hormones.

SSRWEB
:clap2: NICE!!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Without doing controlled test its hard to say the exact quantitive amount of conversion but considering the ingredients will convert to diol and the diones first the conversion should be on par with them. diol has a conversion of roughly 16% I believe. None of the ingredients directly convert to estrogen.

SSRWEB
thats what i like to hear. would it be possible to get a tester to do some bloodwork before/after cycle? tripdog think its possible for you to do some ??? **** would be bananas dude ;)

a solid product w/ good gains, low sides, good bloodwork from testers, and featured at NutraPlanet = great sales :head:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a tall order to make but if it turns out to be true i'll be picking some up for damn sure :)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once again... Methyl-E is trademarked under EST....

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Theirs is methyl mass extreme
Umm excuse me, its Methyl-E, TRUST ME I would know, I sell this stuff daily. I work for EST bro. Methyl Mass is our preworkout drink. Methyl-E is our epithio clone.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When should we expect the product? (Testers)

SSRWEB

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm excuse me, its Methyl-E, TRUST ME I would know, I sell this stuff daily. I work for EST bro. Methyl Mass is our preworkout drink. Methyl-E is our epithio clone.
RA is definitely an EST rep.

But let's see this dispute be settled privately. There's no sense dragging down this thread over what appears to be a misunderstanding. Not gonna accomplish much except flare tempers and get locked.

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
RA is definitely an EST rep.

But let's see this dispute be settled privately. There's no sense dragging down this thread over what appears to be a misunderstanding. Not gonna accomplish much except flare tempers and get locked.

I agree sinner.

Anyway our product is Methyl extreme not Methyl E. Sorry for confusion. I will spell ours out completely from now on but if anyone else abbreviates it thats their choice and right.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

SSRWEB
So to clarify, does this need a PCT?

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
So to clarify, does this need a post cycle therapy?
One "cycle" of Methyl Extreme is 4 weeks and should not require a post cycle therapy. However if using as a bridge or something like this it may keep you suppressed

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really? Do you want us to post at your companies website as well, SSR?

One "cycle" of Methyl Extreme is 4 weeks and should not require a post cycle therapy. However if using as a bridge or something like this it may keep you suppressed

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to testing ME

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
what are 4 and 5 dione???????????/

And finally

SSRWEB[/QUOTE]

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must be missing something here...is this not a hormonal product?

Excuse my ignorance, I just don't understand how this wouldn't require a pct if this product is a precursor to 4-dione...???

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
That's a tall order to make but if it turns out to be true i'll be picking some up for damn sure :)
I'll second, third, and forth that. I absolutely LOVED the old school PH's. I find the new stuff to be more harsh than some of the things I used 10 years ago. Even though Andro was kind of the sissy PH, I had people giving me complements at the gym all the damn time.

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
I must be missing something here...is this not a hormonal product?

Excuse my ignorance, I just don't understand how this wouldn't require a post cycle therapy if this product is a precursor to 4-dione...???

We have probably sold roughly 1,000 bottles at local supplement stores(in about 4months time). Out of everyone that I have ever talked to that has ran just one 4 week cycle on the Methyl Extreme they came off very easy with no crash and no PCT. However I am sure it would never hurt to run some.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow is all I have to say! Sounds like a sure thing...I can't wait to see some logs on this one :D

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Me either, i'm anxious as hell

All I can tell you is that here locally the guys can't keep it on the selves. Same with the Afterburner which we will be doing a log of next.

These are our flag ship products but we will be having some very good staples as well. Protein, NO etc

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Just received Methyl Extreme today! Waiting on bloodwork to come back (Will have it monday) and then I'll be starting/logging.

So, 2 caps 1x a day before workout is the dosing protocol right?

I have torm on hand (as always) and will note in the log whether I'll add that PCT (which I most likely will).

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just received Methyl Extreme today! Waiting on bloodwork to come back (Will have it monday) and then I'll be starting/logging.

So, 2 caps 1x a day before workout is the dosing protocol right?

I have torm on hand (as always) and will note in the log whether I'll add that post cycle therapy (which I most likely will).

I would dose either two before or 1 in the morning and 1 before workout. Depends on how much of preworkout boost you want from the SCA stack

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, I've got a question...
I was gonna add a low dose (400mg) of old-school (real) 4-AD into a Superdrol pulse cycle to combat SD's notorious lethargy/libido sides. Since this Methyl E stuff converts to Androstenediol (which, in turn, converts to test), could I use it in place of 4-AD? Would it be just as effective as 4-AD in fighting lethargy and increasing libido? What dosage would you recommend for this purpose?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna add a low dose (400mg) of old-school (real) 4-AD into a Superdrol pulse cycle to combat superdrol's notorious lethargy/libido sides. Since this Methyl E stuff converts to Androstenediol (which, in turn, converts to test), could I use it in place of 4-AD? Would it be just as effective as 4-AD in fighting lethargy and increasing libido? What dosage would you recommend for this purpose?
good question.......anyone?

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was gonna add a low dose (400mg) of old-school (real) 4-AD into a Superdrol pulse cycle to combat superdrol's notorious lethargy/libido sides. Since this Methyl E stuff converts to Androstenediol (which, in turn, converts to test), could I use it in place of 4-AD? Would it be just as effective as 4-AD in fighting lethargy and increasing libido? What dosage would you recommend for this purpose?
Yes It would help with this. I would dose at just two caps per day. It is very potent and I don't think you would need any more than this

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yes It would help with this. I would dose at just two caps per day. It is very potent and I don't think you would need any more than this
Thanks -- that is welcome news.
I do have access to real 4-AD, but (as we all know) it's not exactly legal anymore. So I've been hesitant to obtain any. That won't be a concern with Methyl Extreme. And with your current sale price, I can't resist.
But I have a problem. I'm literally moving to SoCal tomorrow, and I won't have a permanent mailing address for maybe a week or so. If I get my order placed now at $39, can you guys hold off shipping it until I have a Cali address? How can this be handled?

SSR

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks -- that is welcome news.
I do have access to real 4-AD, but (as we all know) it's not exactly legal anymore. So I've been hesitant to obtain any. That won't be a concern with Methyl Extreme. And with your current sale price, I can't resist.
But I have a problem. I'm literally moving to SoCal tomorrow, and I won't have a permanent mailing address for maybe a week or so. If I get my order placed now at $39, can you guys hold off shipping it until I have a Cali address? How can this be handled?
PM me after you order or email and let me know order name. Then send me Pm or email when you have new addy

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around for info on 4dione and 5dione, not really finding much of anything. Got any references I can look into on those compounds?

BMW

Awards
  • Established
am i the only one not very excited about this? this is not a bash at all on the company but im not to excited about those conversions. 4dione and especially 5ad were notorious back in the day for highly converting to estrogen and i think the diones had an extremely low conversion rate somewhere around 5% and now we have to do a 2 step conversion as opposed to one it seems your likely getting very little actual product converted to testosterone, and at that price and dosage it doesnt seem very effective. do you guys have any actual science on the product? thanks

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received my bottle. I'll be starting the log later this week. I had a bit of a cold over the weekend and I want to start fresh.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
am i the only one not very excited about this? this is not a bash at all on the company but im not to excited about those conversions. 4dione and especially 5ad were notorious back in the day for highly converting to estrogen and i think the diones had an extremely low conversion rate somewhere around 5% and now we have to do a 2 step conversion as opposed to one it seems your likely getting very little actual product converted to testosterone, and at that price and dosage it doesnt seem very effective. do you guys have any actual science on the product? thanks
I dunno what to say on that, but I'm curious why they think you don't need a PCT for it... :blink:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's sort of the puzzle - kind of like how all you need for a Methyl XT (1-p clone) PCT is Test Drive... :blink: :blink: :blink:

I've got my PCT covered...

I dunno what to say on that, but I'm curious why they think you don't need a post cycle therapy for it... :blink:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's sort of the puzzle - kind of like how all you need for a Methyl XT (1-p clone) post cycle therapy is Test Drive... :blink: :blink: :blink:

I've got my post cycle therapy covered...
Die in a fire... the pajama party was GREAT without you. LOL!!! I will make sure the next batch specifically says "as PART of.." and MXT is a M1A clone.. smart guy. LOL... thanks for owning yourself son. LOL

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Regardless of what clone it is - the point remains the same. Die in a fire?

Die in a fire... the pajama party was GREAT without you. LOL!!! I will make sure the next batch specifically says "as PART of.." and MXT is a M1A clone.. smart guy. LOL... thanks for owning yourself son. LOL