Why? The Spartan Scam!!!

coltbigs

Awards
Beware of the Spartan supplement company. I purchased some products directly from the website they have online. This was well over a month ago and they have not contacted me. I email and call them and I get no answer. So I am wondering if anyone has experienced this same or similar issue. I am not trying to talk badly about a company or trash anyone personally, I would just like some answers.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Beware of the Spartan supplement company. I purchased some products directly from the website they have online. This was well over a month ago and they have not contacted me. I email and call them and I get no answer. So I am wondering if anyone has experienced this same or similar issue. I am not trying to talk badly about a company or trash anyone personally, I would just like some answers.
There's another thread where I've been doing my best to feed info as I get it but in a recap:

We've been moving warehouses (thus the communication issues)

Our manufacturer has repeatedly given us false dates that we would receive our v2's from them (thus why we keep delaying shipment)

Basically we're just going through a lot of the growing/startup pains right now and doing what we can with what we can control.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From the boss (emailed out to all as well)

An Important Message Regarding Preorders/Backorders

SPARTANS...

My name is Leo Alexander and I am the CEO of Sparta Nutrition. First and foremost, I want to personally apologize for the indelible delay on the shipments of your orders for any prohormone product.

As a relatively-new but extraordinarily innovative company, we have faced an unforeseen delay with customs and then production. I have got confirmation from the production manager direct from our manufacturer, Hi-Tech, that all of our products will be in the warehouse and ready to be shipped out directly to you by the 1st week of January.

Why are the products taking so long? Namely, we faced an unanticipated 3-week delay due to customs. Mainly, now, because we use Cyclosome Delivery, all products undergo a phosphatydylcholine process that makes them very "sticky" in the particle coating process. This increases the lead time further than "liposomal" delivery would take. Our only purpose of using Cyclosome - offering the best for the best.

I know that this delay is our fault and to help minimize the cumbersome drawback, I am offering:
Free Trojan PCT (a $40 value) with every order and free upgraded shipping*
For orders over $300 USD: an additional free Kraken Pre-Workout*
Free shipping and 20% off your next order*
I am beyond contrite for any inconvenience this may have caused you. As a company, we wanted to have the exact answer with what's going on and when orders will be shipped.

Happy Holidays!

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Sorry to hear about your experience with the delay, but your making up for it big time there is no telling how many PCT products are going out with great shipping.and kraken is just amazing. HOORAH!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your experience with the delay, but your making up for it big time there is no telling how many PCT products are going out with great shipping.and kraken is just amazing. HOORAH!!
There's well over 1000 orders (and that was as of about 3wks ago) so yeah, it's a big deal to pay expedited shipping and freebies. Hopefully nothing like this happens again once we get this first run behind us

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have experienced issues with this company as well. Mike is supposed to be taking care of it for me. I'll let everyone know though what happens.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have experienced issues with this company as well. Mike is supposed to be taking care of it for me. I'll let everyone know though what happens.
If you care to elaborate, please do. It's always gonna be a point that we fix issues when they arise in a manner that prevents them from recurring, so please feel free to share so that there might not encounter similar problems!

mstgunz17

Awards
What is going on with shipment my order has yet to be processed since nov 25!

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you care to elaborate, please do. It's always gonna be a point that we fix issues when they arise in a manner that prevents them from recurring, so please feel free to share so that there might not encounter similar problems!
Mike has fixed this issue in total, and that is what's most important. Thanks Mike.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All v2's have been received at the warehouse and have begun shipping. Everything will be going out usps priority 1-2day shipping.

You may not get tracking prior to receiving due to the fact that the warehouse is prioritizing getting things out the door rather than working the computers.

The volume of orders will take a couple days to get them all out (were talking thousands of orders of various sizes) but they will all be going out asap.

Atl7391

Awards
I too had a problem with my orders. I originally placed my order on 11/3/2016. I understood I was a pre sell and would take several weeks to receive my order. How ever I did not expect to wait 2 months and counting to receive my orders. I spent good money and had to go thru a different company to start my bulking cycle as I did not want to cut it too close to spring time to start cutting down. I called Spart directly with no answer and emailed with no replies lately.

Atl7391

Awards
Smh for the last two months I've been hearing next 2 days will ship, expecting to ship in 3 days etc.

mstgunz17

Awards
Lol same bro I had to order from another company and got it in three days

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Orders have shipped and pending how bad the snow/ice is in your area they should be showing up today and beyond. Most orders are out the door at this point so it's on USPS from there

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got this email (I assume most of you did or will as well):

SPARTANS...

First and foremost, I would like to deeply apologize for the massive inconvenience and delay that you may be facing, or have faced resultant to pre-ordering any of the hormone's.

When I last sent an update, I was promised that I would have all hormone units in-house by the first week of January. As many have you have reached out, it is now past that time frame.

I know that this is frustrating and has led the overwhelming majority of our customer base to feel discontented. This is something that went out of our control.

As the CEO, I wanted to update all of our loyal customers that we will irrevocably have all products in stock and shipped out by next week, as I visited the manufacturing facility to oversee and guarantee this promise.

With the customs and manufacturing delay, this unprecedented delay went over our expectations. If you would like to cancel your order or are dissatisfied, our team will aid in processing a refund/cancellation.

We are in the home stretch.

Thank you,

Leo Alexander
CEO, Sparta Nutrition

Honestly, at this point there's nothing else I can say. Complete disaster.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the email. Can't remember how I'm on the list though lol.

Bsmooth0303

Awards
Why say orders shipped out and then they send this email

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Why say orders shipped out and then they send this email
think some may have went out but i think the chain of threads kind of answers. in the end, they are getting it done and corrected the issue; that is what really matters

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If anyone needs their order cancelled and hasn't gotten through to CS, send me a pm with you order number (only orders through the Sparta site - I have no control over retailers).

Please try to get through to CS through chat, phone or email yourself though first as I may not get your pm right away and have to go through the same channels as you anyways.

Bob3fiver

Awards
Will we still be receiving a free kraken as compensation of the inconvience as stated in earlier emails?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will we still be receiving a free kraken as compensation of the inconvience as stated in earlier emails?
As far as I know, yes. That was only for orders over $300 though

Atl7391

Awards
I can't even get refunded because I do not bank with the bank I used to make my purchases.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't even get refunded because I do not bank with the bank I used to make my purchases.
You can't blame Sparta for that... that's any purchase ever ha

Atl7391

Awards
Who's blaming them? No rush now to get my order because it's ridiculous that I had to go thru another company to run my cycle which meant spending more money. Money may not be an issue to some but it is when you have responsibilities. This company is total ****. Making excuse after excuse for them not coming thru on their products. True it isn't there fault I switched banks but I had no idea at the time I would be needing to request a refund for this. It is there fault for jerking us around with empty promises and bs guarantees.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who's blaming them? No rush now to get my order because it's ridiculous that I had to go thru another company to run my cycle which meant spending more money. Money may not be an issue to some but it is when you have responsibilities. This company is total ****. Making excuse after excuse for them not coming thru on their products. True it isn't there fault I switched banks but I had no idea at the time I would be needing to request a refund for this. It is there fault for jerking us around with empty promises and bs guarantees.
I'm with you on the rest but posting (what everyone will assume negatively) about not being able to get a refund due to something you did just didn't seem right to me. Personal opinion though so take it at that.

Atl7391

Awards
What people assume at this point is not cause of my post. I'm sure most people will be able to figure out if they still have the same bank they are able to get refunded. What people ass use is that these orders wil never ship out. Aren't you the same rep who told us that they had already shipped out? But with no tracking number because they were rushing out all Orders? Lol and then we get another mass email from the ceo saying they still have not shipped. Save your "personal opinion" and just give us straight facts. Take that how you want.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What people assume at this point is not cause of my post. I'm sure most people will be able to figure out if they still have the same bank they are able to get refunded. What people ass use is that these orders wil never ship out. Aren't you the same rep who told us that they had already shipped out? But with no tracking number because they were rushing out all Orders? Lol and then we get another mass email from the ceo saying they still have not shipped. Save your "personal opinion" and just give us straight facts. Take that how you want.
Yes I was. I don't work at the company tho so I can only go by the things I'm told and report them to you guys. I can show you the text if you don't believe me ha. That is the facts.

Everyone keeps asking for updates so I ask and report what I'm told. That's the best I can do for you guys. If you don't want any answers (true or false), don't ask. I'm doing all I can with what pull I have

Atl7391

Awards
Your word is as good as theirs, and their word is no good at this point. I wasn't blaming them for me switching banks. But them as a company should be able to compensate me in some way. Instead I get the run around and have to just wait? Wtf is that, I hope everybody sees these threads in the future before they think about buying from this pos company.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your word is as good as theirs, and their word is no good at this point. I wasn't blaming them for me switching banks. But them as a company should be able to compensate me in some way. Instead I get the run around and have to just wait? Wtf is that, I hope everybody sees these threads in the future before they think about buying from this pos company.
Yep I'm with you that about my word. It is what you said, same as theirs since thats my only source.

Don't know how else they could compensate you tho besides store credit? You have to be able to refund via the route of purchase otherwise people would just buy stuff, receive it, claim it wasn't received, and then get refunded from different accounts. There has to be traceability via a single source...

Atl7391

Awards
Why would I want store credit when I have absolute to no intentions of purchasing from them? All I want is my order to flip it on eBay and hopefully make my money back.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a dog in this fight but...

You paid with a form of tender you no longer own or have access too. No matter your opinion of Sparta there is an intervening circumstance (i.e. the canceling of your card) that is out of their control. There are legal reasons why they just won't cut you a check.

Boone has gone above and beyond for everyone and has done the best he could given the circumstances. Your condescending attitude toward him just makes you look like an ass at this point. While you may be angry at Sparta you have no reason to be angry at him. It's not his company lol.

Atl7391

Awards
I have an attitude because I still haven't gotten my order. I have an attitude because I had to spend more money to run a cycle on the dates that I planned out. I have an attitude because it's reps on this site that don't know wtf they talking about same as this damn company. Nobody said its his company and nobody blamed him for my situation. You apparently want to add your 2 cents that wasn't even asked for. I know I can't get refunded which is because I made a switch in banks. But who knew that this bs would happen that it had to escalate into this? If you can help than why even reply? I don't care that y'all are long time members or whatever that means nothing to me. I want my money or my order, if you can't help with that than keep whatever you have to say to yourself.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have an attitude because I still haven't gotten my order. I have an attitude because I had to spend more money to run a cycle on the dates that I planned out. I have an attitude because it's reps on this site that don't know wtf they talking about same as this damn company. Nobody said its his company and nobody blamed him for my situation. You apparently want to add your 2 cents that wasn't even asked for. I know I can't get refunded which is because I made a switch in banks. But who knew that this bs would happen that it had to escalate into this? If you can help than why even reply? I don't care that y'all are long time members or whatever that means nothing to me. I want my money or my order, if you can't help with that than keep whatever you have to say to yourself.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1484703791.871490.jpg

I'm digging this haircut man

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why would I want store credit when I have absolute to no intentions of purchasing from them? All I want is my order to flip it on eBay and hopefully make my money back.
Haha I know you wouldn't, I'm just saying thats really the only option (albeit pointless).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
im reading this and I see a company who apologized for the inconvenience as well as a credit. They were wrong and owned up to it and made this public.

they mentioned a release date and were informed by the manufacture that there were further delays. From how I am reading your posts, you believe Sparta and booneman77 lied about this or possibly keep giving false information!

What you cant seem to grasp that if they actually did this on purpose they would be crushed instantly. Do you think; with all the money invested in this company and the thousands of hours that went into making these products, their intent was to deceive the public and purposely push back a release multiple times?

Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds?

If they never posted any updates, never sent any emails or boone never posted any info, your point would be a little more solid bro, but that's not the case.

again it sucks and you aren't the only one waiting for your purchase

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
I have not purchased any products from Sparta Nutrition yet, but as a potential future customer I've been keeping a close eye on this thread and the other one.

I can understand the frustration on both sides. You order a product 2 months ago, and week after week get told it's shipping 100% the following week, with emails from the CEO assuring you and yet the follow through never happens.

On Sparta's end, they contract with a manufacturer to produce their products by a certain deadline and it keeps getting pushed back further and further for various reasons. It's completely out of their control, and they look like the bad guys and liars to their customers.

I can say at least Sparta is owning up to it, and doing their best to rectify the situation. Chances are, they are a small company with only a few employees and have a huge work load that they are doing their best to handle.

The one thing that I do not like, and I see it happen numerous times with other companies as well, is that Sparta has 4 other reps.
Yates, DMA, Joedouble, and Marms, along with the member SpartaNutrition who in past threads stated that he/she is the CEO of the company yet none of them have posted in either two of the threads addressing the issues.

Perhaps that's a tactic to not draw too much negative attention to the threads/company. Why wouldn't Spartanutrition personally pop on here in the two threads to try and further clarify/rectify issues. Seems like Boone is being thrown to the sharks.

At the end of this all, I just want to applauded Boone for how professional he's been handling both threads and I hope the CEO of the company notices and thanks Boone for how he's handling things.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have not purchased any products from Sparta Nutrition yet, but as a potential future customer I've been keeping a close eye on this thread and the other one.

I can understand the frustration on both sides. You order a product 2 months ago, and week after week get told it's shipping 100% the following week, with emails from the CEO assuring you and yet the follow through never happens.

On Sparta's end, they contract with a manufacturer to produce their products by a certain deadline and it keeps getting pushed back further and further for various reasons. It's completely out of their control, and they look like the bad guys and liars to their customers.

I can say at least Sparta is owning up to it, and doing their best to rectify the situation. Chances are, they are a small company with only a few employees and have a huge work load that they are doing their best to handle.

The one thing that I do not like, and I see it happen numerous times with other companies as well, is that Sparta has 4 other reps.
Yates, DMA, Joedouble, and Marms, along with the member SpartaNutrition who in past threads stated that he/she is the CEO of the company yet none of them have posted in either two of the threads addressing the issues.

Perhaps that's a tactic to not draw too much negative attention to the threads/company. Why wouldn't Spartanutrition personally pop on here in the two threads to try and further clarify/rectify issues. Seems like Boone is being thrown to the sharks.

At the end of this all, I just want to applauded Boone for how professional he's been handling both threads and I hope the CEO of the company notices and thanks Boone for how he's handling things.
Thanks guy(s) - smith_69 as well - just FYI, the only reps now are myself and Yates (who has been pretty busy taking care of some personal things as well as some other ventures). SpartaNutrition is our CEO but as you can imagine, there's bigger things than forum banter for him to take care of (like finding out wtf is going on with our mess ha) most of the time. Try not to forget (I know I do) that the forums are only a VERY small percentage of any company's customer base... as important as we think we are, we're just a drop in the bucket ha

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I think one point many of us have forgotten here is that these V2's were a pre-sale, meaning the products are not yet "live".

With any product, "street" dates when the products do go live (meaning the product is in the merchant's hands for sale) are subject to change for many given reasons.

You really can't set expectations as to when you have the product in hand yourself if the supplier doesn't even yet have it.

Frustrating to wait THIS long? Sure, however we all bought into something knowing this ahead of time.

Granted, the communication could have been better, but at the end of the day, they offered our money back if we couldn't handle the frustration of the wait.
booneman77 has played the hand he was dealt and that's all you can ask for. With anything in life.

I'm waiting it out and hoping it's worth it. Anything else besides updates between those still waiting is fruitless and fluff.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I for one wouldn't touch this company with a barge pole after reading this shambles.
The guy was completely messed about, the boss of the company even told the rep on this forum lies. Not good business imo, one I'll be steering well clear of.

Bsmooth0303

Awards
Any updates?????? Or another mass email??? I can't get in touch with any one

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any updates?????? Or another mass email??? I can't get in touch with any one
Try the chat. That seems to be the best way to get in touch.

If you do need to cancel tho, and have exhausted the normal routes, shoot me a PM with your order number

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like certain people in this thread are being more so sissies than Spartans.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sounds like certain people in this thread are being more so sissies than Spartans.

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 6.31.43 PM.png

i concur with your statement, both of them lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boonman77 are they shipping out this week ??
If I give you guys an answer, you'll bite my head off. If I give you nothing, you'll do it anyways ha.

I plead the 5th ;)

Honestly tho, again, from what I've been told, yes. But we all know how reliable that statement has been. Sorry I can't do better.