Cycle question.. guidance

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Hey guys.. just hoping to get a little guidance on what will be my first PH cycle. Im thinking about running the mass/lean combo, I'm assuming they will work well together. I'm looking to lean out as well as try to keep adding muscle. I'm 40 6'1' 215 and Ive been lifting since college, so no newbie when it comes to that area. just want to make sure I do this right. So the part I'm a little unclear on is... Should I run them together at 2caps/each per day and what is the recommended time frame. 4-6-8weeks if running both together. and for cycle support and PCT are the shield and trojan all I would need? Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For me, I wouldn't run them at the same time, just because the lean will get overshadowed by mass. I would run the mass first, keep diet at recomp levels (enough cals to gain on but not so much that you're "bulking" - this way itll be very lean), then lower the cals slightly and run the lean to finish the cycle. You could even run 6 weeks of the mass followed by 4 of lean at a slightly higher dose (3 caps vs 2/day) to really maximize it.

Spartan shield is plenty for on-cycle support, and Trojan PCT is a solid addition to your PCT (you need a serm tho in case you were asking if you could run trojan only).

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
For me, I wouldn't run them at the same time, just because the lean will get overshadowed by mass. I would run the mass first, keep diet at recomp levels (enough cals to gain on but not so much that you're "bulking" - this way itll be very lean), then lower the cals slightly and run the lean to finish the cycle. You could even run 6 weeks of the mass followed by 4 of lean at a slightly higher dose (3 caps vs 2/day) to really maximize it.

Spartan shield is plenty for on-cycle support, and Trojan PCT is a solid addition to your PCT (you need a serm tho in case you were asking if you could run trojan only).
Thanks bro.. appreciate all the info!