booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fellow Spartans: In honor of this year's Stack3d Fall Pro, save 35% off all products and stacks!

Use Code: STACK3D at SpartaNutrition.com

1.png

2.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
F my wallet. Might be time to grab some Epiandro and kraken

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
F my wallet. Might be time to grab some Epiandro and kraken
Dont forget about all the v2's of the original products coming as well ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When's that coming?? Also, couldn't find Kraken on the website; I will definitely wait til I can order that.
They should all be up for presale this week, kraken included

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont forget about all the v2's of the original products coming as well ;)
Ooh! I was about to pick up some stuff earlier today. Gonna have to hold off till I see the v2s!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So... Do we know if the label guy got his baby situation under control yet?? I have two kids and if I remember correctly they where pretty self sufficient after a week or two???!!!! plus i need Sparta Lean!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So... Do we know if the label guy got his baby situation under control yet?? I have two kids and if I remember correctly they where pretty self sufficient after a week or two???!!!! plus i need Sparta Lean!
Just don't Aaron Singerman the labels to get em out... I'll wait for the right dosages lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha I believe he's alright. We had to do a little reformulation of kraken so that added new wrinkles to the labels.

All the v2's are going through production and pre sale could be as soon as the end of this week. Trust me the new versions plus all the certs and inspection will guarantee these are the baddest on the market.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to Kraken.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Haha I believe he's alright. We had to do a little reformulation of kraken so that added new wrinkles to the labels.

All the v2's are going through production and pre sale could be as soon as the end of this week. Trust me the new versions plus all the certs and inspection will guarantee these are the baddest on the market.
Yeah buddy !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When is shipping time?
Should be any day now. Can't give an exact date with confidence tho as we haven't gotten straight answers from the mfg guys more than once. Iirc they were planned to begin shipping yesterday

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do you recommend for dosing on the AndroMax?
Follow the label! We designed this so that it can be taken exactly as directed and still be stronger than anything on the market.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Follow the label! We designed this so that it can be taken exactly as directed and still be stronger than anything on the market.
Looking at Spartan hard v2... It's 200mg of 1andro a day with 300mg epi. What makes this better than running 1andro at 330mg? Or is the delivery better

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking at Spartan hard v2... It's 200mg of 1andro a day with 300mg epi. What makes this better than running 1andro at 330mg? Or is the delivery better
The cyclosome delivery drastically boosts the bioavailability, therefore leaving more to convert to active hormones

Also, it's a stack so the dosage will be different as the purpose of each vs a solo is slightly different