Spartan Lean and Andromax

MASSIVEJ

Awards
Can these be ran together? I've already have 2 bottles of Lean and want to try the Andromax and with the CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! sale thought I might run them both.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why not dude. The andros in Lean are great for fat burning and lean mass retention and Andromax would work as a great base so you may even get some gains during your cut.

MASSIVEJ

Awards
That's what I was kinda thinking. Thanks!!!!!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No problem, hey you're not from PA are you?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not only do they go together, it would be a beautiful combo. Love this idea!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thirded. Solid stack!

MASSIVEJ

Awards
What would the dosing look like? Could Andromax be 2,1,2 with each meal? Any problem dosing Lean along with Andromax with meals 1 & 2?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would the dosing look like? Could Andromax be 2,1,2 with each meal? Any problem dosing Lean along with Andromax with meals 1 & 2?
No issue dosing together. And yes, for 5 caps per day of Andromax that seems like a good plan.

Total self-bro-science, but I don't like taking ph's with a meal. I just want hormone absorbing. So I always take about 30 minutes before a meal with a couple fish oil caps.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

MASSIVEJ

Awards
Thanks!!!!!!! I'll give this a shot. How long would be a good cycle, 4 or 8 weeks?( 1 bottle or 2)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!!!!!!! I'll give this a shot. How long would be a good cycle, 4 or 8 weeks?( 1 bottle or 2)
You will definitely get the results you're after with a 6-8 week cycle over 4.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 4 week cycles are very Commies and women lol do 6-8 and see your body become Spartan!