Epimax epiandrosterone info/Q&A

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EpiMax-1024x414.jpg

EpiMax

Fellow Spartans behold EpiMax: the strongest Epiandrosterone product in the industry. EpiMax utilizes the highest dose of Epiandrosterone with Tetrasorb Delivery Technology to increase aggression, muscle mass, strength, recomp, libido, and definition to turn you into an elite God-like warrior.

EpiMax Benefits:

Increased Muscle Mass & Strength
Recomp/Hardening Agent
Increased Libido and Aggression
Fat Loss and Definition
Increased Protein Synthesis and Muscle Density
Increased Vascularity

EpiMax utilizes a naturally occurring prohormone: Epiandrosterone. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to DHT, also known as dihyrdotestosterone. Studies show that DHT increases strength, muscle hardness, and libido. Epiandrosterone does not aromatize to estrogen, therefore there’s no risk of gyno. It is noted that Epiandrosterone also results in direct neurological effects, known to increase focus and aggression during training for the utmost elite Spartans.

EpiMax is a great stacker – which means that it stacks well with other Andro prohormones. EpiMax is non-methylated, dry, anti-estrogenic, increases aggression, combats lethargy, increases muscle hardness, strength, vascularity, increases libido and is an excellent standalone cycle or stacker for cutting/recomp.

Sparta Nutrition’s EpiMax is the highest stand-alone dosage of Epiandrosterone in the industry at a whopping 150mg per capsule. Recommended dosing is from 500mg-1000mg for a 6-8 week cycle.

Boost Bioavailability with Tetrasorb™

EpiMax amplifies absorption and bioavailability with the use of the most advanced delivery system in the industry: Tetrasorb™. Tetrasorb Delivery™ consists of 4 primary ingredients: 2 absorption enhancers and 2 metabolic modulators that prolong the activity of active ingredients.

Once the capsule is ingested, it travels into the gut (past the stomach) where the 2 potent absorption enhancers are released. The first absorption enhancer is Dodecanoic Acid, a fatty acid that dilates the intestines to allow for maximum molecule penetration. The second absorption enhancer is Stigmast-5-en-3-ol Beta-D-Glucosid, a natural chemical Saponin that is arguably one of the most potent hydrophobic substrates. The combination enables the metabolized active(s) to reach their target.

The next phase is 6′,7′-Dihydroxy-5-Geranoxypsoralen, which increases the blood level of certain substrates and hormones by over SEVERAL HUNDRED PERCENT through the interaction of CYP isozymes with the rapid first-pass deactivation of androgens. The last component is this trademarked enhancing matrix is 1-[5-(1,3-Benzodioxol-5-yl)-1-oxo-2,4-pentadienyl]piperidine, which is found to inhibit enzymes – specifically P-gylcoprotein, which allows substrates to reach maximum levels within the body.

In short, the use of Tetrasorb Delivery™ brings the active ingredients in EpiMax to the front line positions on the intestinal front, allowing the ingredients to go straight to the muscles where they execute their purpose: GROWTH.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would it been better to run this stacked with andromax? I'm ran epi andro plenty of times, wouldn't mind throwing in something new

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would it been better to run this stacked with andromax? I'm ran epi andro plenty of times, wouldn't mind throwing in something new
More is always better ;)

Really just depends what you want tho ha

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for info

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is it liver toxic?
What is the half life?
Any oral ph compound will have some measure of liver toxicity, but this is not a methyl and will be extremely mild in that regard. On a 1-10 scale this is a 2max

Half life is 6-8hrs or so...

RED Bull 86

Awards
Thanks booneman could I run this for 7weeks @ 3caps split through the day? To make one bottle last 7 weeks. Also what could I stack with it to enhance the hardening and vascularity? Like maybe Andromax?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks booneman could I run this for 7weeks @ 3caps split through the day? To make one bottle last 7 weeks. Also what could I stack with it to enhance the hardening and vascularity? Like maybe Andromax?
To your first question, yes, 3 caps/day for 7 weeks would be fine.

For hardening, andromax is probably the best stacker for you.

RED Bull 86

Awards
Thanks for the answer and reply.

So Epimax and Adromax...
What Dosage of Andromax

RED Bull 86

Awards

So Epimax and Adromax...
What Dosage of Andromax?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

So Epimax and Adromax...
What Dosage of Andromax?
Well, i'll give you a recommendation of 250mg/day, but I have a feeling you're going to do whatever you want anyways since you just seem to ask then ignore anyways haha

RED Bull 86

Awards
Nope not at all trying to draw from you guys that have knowledge and experience on these. We don't have or get them here in South Africa at all. Just trying to gain knowledge on effective dosage and cycle length but I still have to keep budget in mind

Vioros

Awards
Is it 150mg or 100mg? The label says 100mg the summary 150mg? Just interested in the product. Would two bottles be enough for a 8 week run test base at 500?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is it 150mg or 100mg? The label says 100mg the summary 150mg? Just interested in the product. Would two bottles be enough for a 8 week run test base at 500?
Typo in the summary... its 150 caps, 100mg/cap.

And yes, two bottles will be enough (basic math... 5 caps/day x 56 days = 280caps ]).

Vioros

Awards
Just thought that if I take 5 caps a day I only have 500 MG of epiandro. And the recommendation goes up to 1000mg. I was unsure about it being sufficient at the lowest recommended dose :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just thought that if I take 5 caps a day I only have 500 MG of epiandro. And the recommendation goes up to 1000mg. I was unsure about it being sufficient at the lowest recommended dose :)
As a test base, absolutely. You don't need massive doses to have a "base" as it's only meant to keep you at a "normal" level and not Supra physiological

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Well I got a bogo buy one get one and ran the full 1000mg for 30 days.got stronger but if you were to stack this I think you would see great results.also am starting a rpn havoc cycle and using this at 600mg daily with 150mg Transdermal. So I'm expecting great things from epimax as a test base. Probably the best "legal" PH to date in my opinion