TROJAN PCT

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
The era of purchasing multiple bottles of over the counter post-cycle therapy (PCT) products is over. Sparta Nutrition is revolutionizing the norm. Trojan PCT contains every aspect needed to protect your gains while bringing libido and hormone levels back to normal. Trojan PCT is specifically designed to restore homeostasis, insuring that suppression doesn’t ruin your hard-earned gains. That's something none of us want.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1463574063.468629.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1463574072.977179.jpg

Simply put: Trojan PCT is the ultimate post cycle therapy (PCT) supplement the industry has ever seen. Comprehensively covering every aspect needed when coming off your prohormone cycle.

Trojan PCT Benefits:

• Anti-Catabolic
• Testosterone Boosting Matrix
• Aromatase Inhibitor Matrix
• Prolactin Support
• Liver Support

Anti-Catabolic

Sparta Nutrition unveils an ingredient that has never been used before in a PCT – HMB. HMB (short for β-Hydroxy β-Methylbutyrate) is an active metabolite of Leucine that reduces muscle protein breakdown, which is the anti-catabolic element of Trojan PCT.

The significance of HMB is that it is purposed to reduce the rate of muscle breakdown, being anti-catabolic by definition, compared to being anabolic (purposed to increase muscle mass). When coming off cycle, muscle preservation is of the utmost importance. HMB helps retain the maximum level of gains attained from on-cycle.

Testosterone Boosting Matrix

Boasting a three-ingredient testosterone-boosting matrix, Trojan PCT maximizes vital elements at the maximum doses to increase testosterone levels back to or beyond normalcy!

Trojan PCT features 750mg of Fadogia Agrestis, 750mg of Tribulus, and 500mg of Bulbine Natalensis per serving. Fadogia Agrestis is an herb used anecdotally to treat male impotence – which increases sexual behavior and increases serum testosterone levels in high dose-dependent cases. Tribulus is an herbal supplement that is claimed to have an ergogenic (muscle building) effect through naturally boosting testosterone levels; it is also believed that tribulus indirectly affects testosterone levels by stimulating the release of luteinizing hormone (LH), stimulating the natural production of testosterone. Bulbine Natalensis has also demonstrated pro-sexual stimulatory properties – increasing sexual behavior, levels of serum testosterone, and luteinizing (LH) hormone.

As described, the combination of these 3 ingredients and their maximized doses, will work together to increase testosterone levels, enhance libido, and sexual function.

Aromatase Inhibitor Matrix

The main purpose of every PCT is to ensure estrogen levels are eradicated by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme. Trojan PCT uses 200mg of Trans-Resveratrol and 25mg of Arimistane per serving to insure so.

Trans-Resveratrol is a polyphenolic compound that is known for its cardiovascular protection, ability to improve heart function, and lower LDL levels when supplemented in patients following a heart attack. This is just a pro; Trans-Resveratrol is used because of its anti-aromatase activity, demonstrated in vitro, at transcription and enzymatic levels.

To complete the matrix, Arimistane is added due to its aromatase inhibitor (AI) and cortisol inhibitor qualities.

Liver Support

Your liver is the victim when it comes to prohormone usage. Mass amounts of strain and processing leave it vulnerable. That’s why we included NAC in Trojan PCT, to give extra liver support to maintain healthy function.

NAC is considered the antidote to acetaminophen overdose; this protects you against losses of glutathione with increase formation of reactive oxygen and nitrogen species that can be seen from prohormone usage.

Tetrasorb Advanced Delivery Matrix

No other brand brings you such a comprehensive support supplement, but that doesn’t stop us. Spartans are hardcore warriors and we know our fellow Spartans need an extra kick.

That’s why we introduce Tettrasorb delivery technology for maximum hormonal optimization.

The technology gets the active ingredients past the stomach like a protective arc or personnel shield, defending its contents against attack and premature release. Then the capsule opens when it reaches the gut, allowing TetraSorb Delivery to take front-line positions on the intestinal battlefield. Absorption enhancers then get busy transporting both hydrophobic and hydrophilic compounds deep into the bloodstream, as powerful enzyme inhibitors simultaneously act to start neutralizing the metabolic enemies. This allows the ingredients a straight shot to their site of action, the muscle. Once there they flood muscles intact, ready to execute their ultimate purpose – growth.

† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Profile looks great, really like 5 pills instead of 10!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Love that is has prolactin AND estrogen reducing substances. Especially handy when running something as wet as Trest.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Digging the addition of HMB in this product. And the Tetrasorb will enhance the bioavailability of it. Even though this guy doesn't pct anymore, the last time I did, the use of HMB without a doubt helped maintain gains.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Digging the addition of HMB in this product. And the Tetrasorb will enhance the bioavailability of it. Even though this guy doesn't pct anymore, the last time I did, the use of HMB without a doubt helped maintain gains.
I was discussing with yates84 how smart the inclusion of HMB was and how for something so obvious it's a wonder no one else has thought to do it. I have raw HMB stockpiled in the supplement pantry for my next cut.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone in house ran this yet for you guys?

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't say that I have ever worn a Trojan, but this is Trojan protection that I can get down with.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dirty Dan you don't wear anything, just pull and pray lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal at PHW right now on Trojan PCT. So good it's free.

...with the purchase of any PH :spam:

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Any discount code we need?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No sir. Only need to purchase to PH and a Trojan will ship with your order. No need to add a Trojan to your cart or anything.
Thanks appreciate it!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dirty Dan and booneman77 check yo inboxes please :D

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify, a free bottle of Trojan PCT per PH bottle purchased?

omega_spartan

Awards
Dma378

Just clarifying, 1 cap 5 times per day with meals? Or can I do 2/2/1 or some variation of said dosing.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Dma378

Just clarifying, 1 cap 5 times per day with meals? Or can I do 2/2/1 or some variation of said dosing.
Space them evenly out with meals , I'd do 1 with breakfast one with a snack one with lunch another with a snack and last dinner .

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Looks like Joe got you covered with 1 option. I personally would probably do 2 in the am and 3 in the evening. Just me. 5 times per day is more than I would think about.

omega_spartan

Awards
Any increased or decreased benefits with the alternate dosing? Besides less times per day.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards