Sparta Nutrition Product Request, Feedback and Discussion Thread

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys? With all the awesome stuff in the pipeline here at Sparta Nutrition, it seems appropriate to have a place we can address any and all topics Sparta. We are definitely loving all the support and interest in our infancy as a company and look to continue to bring awesome products that deliver.

So I'll leave it all up to you guys from here. yates84 Joedoubledose Spartanutrition and myself will be happy to answer any questions and of course tease you with things to come.

Seize Your Glory Gentlemen!!!

Sparta Nutrition Banner.jpg

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
AWESOME!

So what other product areas are you guys getting into? Any formulations or teasers in the works?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME!

So what other product areas are you guys getting into? Any formulations or teasers in the works?
Well as you've seen this morning, the pre-workout is rolling.

In the next wave of releases there will be an otc pct product and a cycle support.

Followed by the PWO and TD Trest

That is the short list

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are always interested in hearing suggestions! Have a ton of goodies coming out soon

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm completely blown away by my 1st impression of the PWO. I'm not a single serving of any pwo guy. But to be fully aware of the product, I did 1 this morning. Beyond happy with the energy and focus. Will give the pump a real test come Monday with a volume oriented session.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards

In the next wave of releases there will be an otc pct product and a cycle support.

That is the short list
DAMN! I'm sold haha

I definitely want to use the OCT Pct (for general health), PWO, and hopefully an intraworkout product by chance? ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN! I'm sold haha

I definitely want to use the OCT Pct (for general health), PWO, and hopefully an intraworkout product by chance? ;)
You know I'm on (self-administered) TRT, but I will probably use the PCT for a couple of the ingredients in there. Excited to get those labels out for you guys to see.

Haven't heard any mention of an Intra at this point.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

That is the short list
extremely impressive

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Give me the TD Trest, and legit DMZ and Msten and I will die a happy man :notworthy:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have a few suggestions, have to see what's in the new products first. I am glad you guys are using effective nootropics in you pre-workout though.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
You know I'm on (self-administered) TRT, but I will probably use the PCT for a couple of the ingredients in there. Excited to get those labels out for you guys to see.

Haven't heard any mention of an Intra at this point.
Yeah honestly, I've been finding its cheaper to find and buy a good PCT vs buying all the raws yourself for health or PED purposes.

Definitely can't wait to see the labels.

Hopefully there might be ;) huge growing category that if done right, could be huge! Not many GOOD intraworkout all in one products out there

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give me the TD Trest, and legit DMZ and Msten and I will die a happy man :notworthy:
Let me just say that there has been a bit of discussion on those last 2. The ones that are on the market today f-ing suck. So if we do bring them to the table, there will be no question as to legitimacy.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

That is the short list
can't wait!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait TD trest!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! I've got the labels, just waiting on approval fro. The manufacturer and I will post them up for you guys. I would hold off on any cycle support or pct purchases for now if I was you, where everyone else missed the boat we will deliver.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to make some improvements compared to the ones that are available right now. That is all I'll say :tapedshut:
You mean adding enhancements to increase efficiency by 300%? With scientifically backed research specific to transdermal application? Yeah, I'm gonna keep that quiet for now too.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean adding enhancements to increase efficiency by 300%? With scientifically backed research specific to transdermal application? Yeah, I'm gonna keep that quiet for now too.
Fugger's teasing us :(

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the unofficial release tease on the unofficial product-

You go through a punishing routine in the gym
You eat a diet that others cannot comprehend
You stare at yourself in the mirror every night,
Come tomorrow, you will be back at it, pushing yourself harder than the day before
For all of your sacrifices, the goals you will crush and never admitting defeat

Sparta Nutrition introduces ......

Seize Your Glory

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
My apologies... Please excuse my erection.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Subbed! I've got the labels, just waiting on approval fro. The manufacturer and I will post them up for you guys. I would hold off on any cycle support or pct purchases for now if I was you, where everyone else missed the boat we will deliver.
I think I'm almost more excited for the health based product than anything haha!

I'll wait to stock up on my health supps

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This PWO you guys talk about... Is there any thread about it or not just yet?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This PWO you guys talk about... Is there any thread about it or not just yet?
Not yet, we just got beta samples yesterday but things are looking real good for us to release a final version very soon!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed for all the fun coming :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

clown007

clown007

Awards
In for innovations!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Subbed for seizing my gainz!!!! Already loving the Cerberus/Hard.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Ok so planning a cycle and throwing round ideas for getting biiiiig. Been researching loads of compounds bit I really like the look Sparta Mass, and of course Cerebrus ?. Cerebrus working out a bit pricey for the cycle length but MASS is affordable right now. Can anyone comment on it vs. others like DMZ or Triumphalis??
??

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i never ran Tri- but did dmz-

mass vs dmz for me- delivery method for all Sparta is incredible, havent had one side most important. second, i felt with dmz it was more water wgt. Muscle size seemed full, but i wasnt as strong compared to Sparta Mass- Size is absolutely worthless if you dont have the strength behind it.
Appetite is also noticeable while on mass vs dmz for me. There were days that i just didnt want to eat when it was time to. Since being on Sparta i am more hungry. Sleep at night time has improved as well and I am not taking anything else to help induce sleep. Aggression is also up, not like I want to fight in a bar, but more of a focused aggression at the gym. Both ingredients compliment each other very well.

In the end, 7-12 lbs increase in size that equates to size and strength vs 10-20 of size and losing most of it afterwards imho is a no brainier. I have no desire to run DMZ again.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Awesome,, thanks for the feedback dude ? I been looking into MASS a good bit,, like the compounds that are in it.
What dosage/cycle length you go with?? Did you use any support supps??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i never ran Tri- but did dmz-

mass vs dmz for me- delivery method for all Sparta is incredible, havent had one side most important. second, i felt with dmz it was more water wgt. Muscle size seemed full, but i wasnt as strong compared to Sparta Mass- Size is absolutely worthless if you dont have the strength behind it.
Appetite is also noticeable while on mass vs dmz for me. There were days that i just didnt want to eat when it was time to. Since being on Sparta i am more hungry. Sleep at night time has improved as well and I am not taking anything else to help induce sleep. Aggression is also up, not like I want to fight in a bar, but more of a focused aggression at the gym. Both ingredients compliment each other very well.

In the end, 7-12 lbs increase in size that equates to size and strength vs 10-20 of size and losing most of it afterwards imho is a no brainier. I have no desire to run DMZ again.
DMZ is the Sh!t

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
A PRE?!!! OK!!! perfection please, received my spartan lean today and you have a serious fan already!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Awesome,, thanks for the feedback dude I been looking into MASS a good bit,, like the compounds that are in it.
What dosage/cycle length you go with?? Did you use any support supps??
Running for 1 month but going to get another bottle. Lean was also a consideration
Keeping at 2 a day no cycle support.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Hmm,, I might go for MASS for 4 weeks and see how I get on,, and possibly add another month on to it depending on how it goes :) no required support supps makes running the cycle even more attractive from a financial standpoint!!
I could afford 2 bottles that way!!
Think I'll go for it ???
How are you enjoying it so far?? How long in are you??

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Think I'm gonna hop on board!!!!! ??? I'm sold on it!!!

Any recommendations or advice?? :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I'm gonna hop on board!!!!! I'm sold on it!!!

Any recommendations or advice?? :)
For Mass? Eat son, eat and grow!!!

I mean it's not your first rodeo. Other than killing it and logging it, I have no further recommendations

Appreciate the support brotha

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for this! Sparta has some respected AM members as reps!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hmm,, I might go for MASS for 4 weeks and see how I get on,, and possibly add another month on to it depending on how it goes :) no required support supps makes running the cycle even more attractive from a financial standpoint!!
I could afford 2 bottles that way!!
Think I'll go for it ������
How are you enjoying it so far?? How long in are you??
im logging it now- see sig

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Bon, F'ing gorno

lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hey! How's it going?
Going good bro. I'm just doing some light reading on ligand-directed signaling. As exciting as that was, I figured I'd take a break from it and hop on this Sparta Train to see what's good.

I'm interested in the cycle support product you guys have coming out. I don't feel like there are enough high-quality options on the market.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going good bro. I'm just doing some light reading on ligand-directed signaling. As exciting as that was, I figured I'd take a break from it and hop on this Sparta Train to see what's good.

I'm interested in the cycle support product you guys have coming out. I don't feel like there are enough high-quality options on the market.
You're in luck! We will be putting out a premium cycle support product WITH NO ARMISTANE. You guys asked, we will deliver ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

well i was intrigued by your comment, i decided to investigate for myself-

Abstract The phenomenon of ligand-directed signaling

was as far as i got

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You're in luck! We will be putting out a premium cycle support product WITH NO ARMISTANE. You guys asked, we will deliver ;)
Nice. It's good to have options. I think there's a large untapped market with health and support for guys who run anabolics.

well i was intrigued by your comment, i decided to investigate for myself-

Abstract The phenomenon of ligand-directed signaling

was as far as i got
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839261/

Yeah, it's one of those scenarios where if you don't have to read it and are not directly invested in learning about it, I would suggest just ordering a pizza and watching some Netflix with your girl. Lol.