Cerberus Product Info/Q&A

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright folks. This 3 Headed Beast is your bulking best friend. 3 perfectly complimentary compounds in 1. Cerberus comes in a 90 count bottle to get the most bang for your buck. While bulking may be the best suit for Cerberus, it should fair nicely with any dietary goal if maintaining mass and fullness are priority. Along with the addition of Super Rb-DHEA to aid in aggression, libido, strength, dry gains and overall sense of well-being.

Sparta Nutrition Cerberus

Cerberus_FINAL23.jpg

Cerberus_FINAL22.jpg

Cerberus – often called the “hound of Hades” – is the three-headed monstrous dog that guards the gates of the underworld. With a serpent as a tail and three-heads, Cerberus not only guards what goes in hell but what goes out. The same tenacity, hellish force, and brute power are found in Sparta Nutrition’s Cerberus, the strongest Tri-Andro Prohormone on the market.

Cerberus is the pinnacle of mass, size, and strength. Cerberus is the strongest prohormone on the market. Cerberus can help you become a brutal monster by increasing size, strength, and power beyond any Earthly measure, a power only availed to the God’s and their reigning objects.

Cerberus is the purest, strongest, most potent combination to effectively increase muscle mass, size and strength, comparable to that of the Elite Spartans. Remember the days of buying 2 or 3 bottles of a product to get a decent cycle? With Cerberus' optimal dosing this is no longer a problem. 1 bottle is a 30 day cycle at proven doses! It's time to get ripped and massive without breaking the bank.

Cerberus is non-estrogenic, offers the ideal composition to maximize muscle mass and size, with almost little to no side effects of typical prohormones like lethargy or gyno. Cerberus is anti-estrogenic, non-methylated, anabolic, anti-catabolic, and harnesses the forces of the Heavens and Hell to create in all in one effective and powerhouse Tri-Andro.

Cerberus contains Androsterone, Super-Rb DHEA, and Super-19 DHEA, an incredibly synergistic blend formulated by Sparta Nutrition to help you reach the gains of the Gods and the force of the underworld.

Cerberus Benefits:

Increase Muscle Mass

Increase Strength

Increase Size

Insane Power

What is Androsterone?

Androsterone, also known as 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One, is legal prohormone – commonly found in pine pollen and found naturally occurring within most mammals, excreted in urine as part of human metabolism.

Androsterone and Epiandrosterone are extremely similar, essentially the same molecule. The main difference is that Androsterone is a 3-Alpha isomer whereas Epiandrosterone is a 3-Beta isomer. Both Androsterone and Epiandrosterone convert to stanolone, but Androsterone does not convert to estrogen, meaning that it has anti-estrogenic effects. That means that estrogenic effects like gyno are not possible. The main benefit of Androsterone is when it’s paired with a bulking prohormone, like Super-19 DHEA, as it’s anti-estrogenic properties reduce any possible sides.

Androsterone, which converts to Stanolone, is very androgenic but seems to be light on sides like hair loss. Androsterone is known to increase strength, libido, endurance, and multiple studies suggest neurological effects like aggression coupled with strength.

Androsterone is extremely versatile, which is mainly why at Sparta Nutrition we have decided to pair it up with the powerhouse prohormone: Super-19 DHEA.

What is Super-Rb DHEA?

Super-Rb DHEA is 3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one which is more commonly knonwn as Epiandrosterone. Epiandrosterone and Androsterone (sometimes referred to as 'R-DHEA') are almost identical in structure, with Epiandrosterone being the 3-beta isomer (thus why it may also be referred to as Isoandrosterone) and Androsterone being the 3-alpha isomer. It is a naturally produced metabolite of the adrenal hormone Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) by the enzyme 5a-reductase.

DHT also functions as an antagonist of estrogen which may cause gynecomastia in some men by reducing DHT levels in the body, and thus reducing DHT’s antagonism of estrogen in the body. DHT directly inhibits estrogens activity on tissues, either by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor or by decreasing estrogen-induced RNA transcription at a point subsequent to estrogen receptor binding. It also directly blocks the production of estrogens from androgens by inhibiting the activity of aromatase. Studies done in breast tissue showed that DHT, Androsterone, and 5alpha-Androstandione inhibit the formation of Estrone from Androstenedione.

Since many Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS), Prohormones (PH) and Designer Steroids (DS) are incapable of converting to DHT like Testosterone to fulfill the biological demands the body has while also suppressing endogenous Testosterone production and thus DHT production as well, it is extremely common to see reports of lethargy and libido crash while on cycle. This is why it is also common to see recommendations for Epiandrosterone to be used as a 'Test Base', because it helps mitigate lethargy and low libido by fulfilling the body’s biological demands.

It is possible that Epiandrosterone may cause some HPTA suppression, and therefore it is always recommended to run a properly planned Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) following any prohormone containing Epiandrosterone.

What do we know about Super-Rb DHEA?

~Non-Methylated/Non-Liver Toxic (Doesn't require liver support such as TUDCA or NAC)

~Dry Compound/Non-Aromatizing (Won't convert estrogen nor cause water retention or

bloating)

~Anti-estrogenic Effect

~Increases Aggression

~Increases Energy/Combats Lethargy

~Increases Muscle Hardness and Density

~Increases Strength via CNS Activation

~Increases Vascularity

~Reduces Water Weight (Leading to a drier/tighter appearance)

~Supports Libido

~E****lent for Cutting/Recomping

~E****lent Stacker

What is Super-19 DHEA?

Super-19 DHEA, also known as 19-Nor- Dehydroepiandrosterone, is an anabolic precursor that converts to Nandrolone. It is a legal prohormone that stimulates hormone production within the body.

Nandrolone is known to have a better anabolic effect than testosterone. The main purpose of using Super-19 DHEA is to increase muscle mass and strength. 19-DHEA is also found to aid in the retention of muscle and, in some cases, increases appetite.

19nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone is controversial in sporting and athletics as it is considered to be part of the DHEA substance supplements. DHEA supplements are banned by most competitive organizations. Many athletes will use 19nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone during training and gain cycles and then cease the supplement during the lean and cut phase of preparing for competition.

Boost Bioavailability

Cerberus amplifies absorption and bioavailability with 6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB), an organic chemical compound found in grapefruit juice. The basic belief behind DHB is that it alters the metabolism, as DHB blocks the enzyme CYP3A4 – most commonly found within the liver and intestines to heighten the concentration of medication within the blood. Resultantly, you end up with enhanced bioavailability of Androsterone, Super-Rb DHEA, and Super-19 DHEA for the maximum absorption of Cerberus.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Max fun

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
hell ya. Tomorrow these drop right? Any hints as to price and launch discount? Is there a newsletter to sign-up on?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Hereon and henceforth I will remain subscribed to this thread with intent on garnering more knowledge upon the subject of this performance enhancing drug, with the consideration of utilizing aforementioned drug in the future for physique enhancing purposes.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards

hell ya. Tomorrow these drop right? Any hints as to price and launch discount? Is there a newsletter to sign-up on?
yessir, line drops tomorrow, 15% off and all stacks are $75 Cerberus is $95 . We will have a newsletter aswell.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
How about a solid bump on the strongest prohormone that the industry will see?!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thinking about stacking Spartan lean and Spartan hard, yes?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about stacking Spartan lean and Spartan hard, yes?
While everything in both those products should compliment each other nicely, keep in mind that that is 5 compounds. Personally I don't have a problem with this stack. By all rights it should do just as the names imply, get you Lean and Hard!!

clown007

clown007

Awards
This product looks fantastic!

Can't wait for the product release!!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How soon will it be available to EU retailers?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
19-nors tend to increase risk of shutdown and increase prolactin correct? Trying to see if i want to go the cerberus route or stack your 2 cutters. Any insight on 19-nors?

I passed on DermaTr3st because of lack of knowledge

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19-nors tend to increase risk of shutdown and increase prolactin correct? Trying to see if i want to go the cerberus route or stack your 2 cutters. Any insight on 19-nors?

You are correct. 19-nor DHEA's target hormone is Nandrolone (Deca) which does increase prolactin. Obviously not to the extent that a full dose of Deca will, but it's best to support accordingly.

A product like SNS Inhibit P should suffice in protection. If you need a little more security a low (LOW) dose of Caber or Prami.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Pay attention to the low dose part ^^^^ cause both compounds caber and Prami can jack your day up if you dose too high

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How soon will it be available to EU retailers?
We are working on that now! Hopefully very soon. You can always hit up your favorite retailer and request they carry the sparta line or shoot me their info and I would be happy to reach our to them ;)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You are correct. 19-nor DHEA's target hormone is Nandrolone (Deca) which does increase prolactin. Obviously not to the extent that a full dose of Deca will, but it's best to support accordingly.

A product like SNS Inhibit P should suffice in protection. If you need a little more security a low (LOW) dose of Caber or Prami.
Thanks for the swift reply, i love the dosing of the products and absorption enhancers looks like I have another company ill use religiously if i like the line. OL+SN all the way. Question, how hard would recovery be from a 19-nor? I heard it shuts you down but recovery isn't hard, based off anecdotes from people here. Do you think stacking your two cutters would be better than your mass builders when it comes to ease of recovery? I have SARM experience but not much prohormone experience so trying to learn prior. I've read that 7-dhea and 11-dhea are very mild PH's, that's the only reason im considering stacking it with your other cutter.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Inhibit P or 200-250 mg of P-5-P spread throughout the day will handle this for you. I would avoid taking high doses of Vit B-6 to combat it because that can become toxic in and of itself. The P-5-P is the extract of what is in Vit B6 that helps and is not as toxic.
Thanks for the swift reply, i love the dosing of the products and absorption enhancers looks like I have another company ill use religiously if i like the line. OL+SN all the way. Question, how hard would recovery be from a 19-nor? I heard it shuts you down but recovery isn't hard, based off anecdotes from people here. Do you think stacking your two cutters would be better than your mass builders when it comes to ease of recovery? I have SARM experience but not much prohormone experience so trying to learn prior. I've read that 7-dhea and 11-dhea are very mild PH's, that's the only reason im considering stacking it with your other cutter.
You are going to shut down on this regardless. You need to be aware of this going into it. None of these are going to leave metabolites in your system for a long time like the actual gear though. So with proper PCT recover should be easy if you have a healthy HPTA. Since dosed well, you will need a very strong OTC PCT or even better a SERM. The doses in this are high enough to shut you down quite a bit and more than likely will require a SERM . To be honest, that is actually why they are attractive. Because they are strong enough to be effective. Any PH or designer steroid that is going to be truly effective and have great results is going to shut you down. That is the nature of the game and something you will have to come to grips with if you choose to go down the PH route.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit P or 200-250 mg of P-5-P spread throughout the day will handle this for you. I would avoid taking high doses of Vit B-6 to combat it because that can become toxic in and of itself. The P-5-P is the extract of what is in Vit B6 that helps and is not as toxic.

You are going to shut down on this regardless. You need to be aware of this going into it. None of these are going to leave metabolites in your system for a long time like the actual gear though. So with proper PCT recover should be easy if you have a healthy HPTA. Since dosed well, you will need a very strong OTC PCT or even better a SERM. The doses in this are high enough to shut you down quite a bit and more than likely will require a SERM . To be honest, that is actually why they are attractive. Because they are strong enough to be effective. Any PH or designer steroid that is going to be truly effective and have great results is going to shut you down. That is the nature of the game and something you will have to come to grips with if you choose to go down the PH route.
Just saw this. Thanks Kleen for the detailed answer.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

I have ran SARM cycles and run SERM pcts even though people get away without it. I'm a firm believer in PCT and will use it in conjunction with any cycle I ever do. First off I'd like to thank you for your response, and I'm well aware of suppression it's a given. You're messing with your hormones and every action has an equal and opposite reaction. However, I was just unsure of what effects this compound has on the body as I've never tried a 19-nor before and was asking if it would cause suppression vs FULL shut down. I'll be trying to cut some BF as OL's lgd helped me bulk like a mofo. 3 cycles in about a year (1 month on 2 months off with each cycle and each cycle consisting of serm pct, my first cycle I was going to pct with just some of the BLR line, but said **** it and got a serm) Wanting to get to about 9% BF (from 12%) and stay relatively the same weight (177-183 depending on carbs sodium water ect) which on a 5'9 frame would look very nice. I'll 100% be stacking their 2 cutters, but was thinking about trying Cerberus for my winter cycle. I'll only be running 2 cycles this year(Spaced 5-6 months apart) as I want to make sure I stay healthy hormonally. So was going to give this product line a shot.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have ran SARM cycles and run SERM pcts even though people get away without it. I'm a firm believer in PCT and will use it in conjunction with any cycle I ever do. First off I'd like to thank you for your response, and I'm well aware of suppression it's a given. You're messing with your hormones and every action has an equal and opposite reaction. However, I was just unsure of what effects this compound has on the body as I've never tried a 19-nor before and was asking if it would cause suppression vs FULL shut down. I'll be trying to cut some BF as OL's lgd helped me bulk like a mofo. 3 cycles in about a year (1 month on 2 months off with each cycle and each cycle consisting of serm pct, my first cycle I was going to pct with just some of the BLR line, but said **** it and got a serm) Wanting to get to about 9% BF (from 12%) and stay relatively the same weight (177-183 depending on carbs sodium water ect) which on a 5'9 frame would look very nice. I'll 100% be stacking their 2 cutters, but was thinking about trying Cerberus for my winter cycle. I'll only be running 2 cycles this year(Spaced 5-6 months apart) as I want to make sure I stay healthy hormonally. So was going to give this product line a shot.
I see what you are saying. You will more than likely be in full shut down, or what I would typically consider as such. That is what I meant. Any suppression that is taking you down under 300 total test is pretty much shut down in my opinion. I have never seen anything that 100% shuts down the HPTA other than have a faulty HPTA. "Shut down" is a generic term so it is hard to really quantify it. However being someone who is on TRT and was under 300 for a long while I can tell you from how it feels that is what you would call shut down. Suppression would be what I consider any lowering of the HPTA effects but still within low normal ranges. Again these are generic terms. If you run these long enough to make substantial gains like say an optimum cycle here would be in the 6-8 week range you will more than likely be under 300 unless you have a VERY robust HPTA. However you can easily recover into the 400's quickly, like with in a few weeks even after being into the 100-200 ranges with a good PCT.

Also controlling prolactin goes a long way toward your recovery. High prolactin can lower test or keep it from recovering as quickly. I think you will be both happy and safe running these at the suggested doses for 8 weeks then having a solid PCT. The results should be good as well. If only running 2 a year then you should be golden.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are the gains on this wet or dry gains?
While you should reap the benefits of the wet lubricating effects of the nandrolone conversion, it in itself ought to relatively light. Not like Trest or Actual Deca.

The Androsterone and Epiandro in it are dry.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are the gains on this wet or dry gains?
They should be dry, when you see the write ups saying that a compound does not aromatize then it will typically be a very dry run. Some hold a tiny bit of water on 19-nor stuff but not common enough, or severe enough to be considered wet by any means. Most who get wet are actually spilling over from eating more carbs than their body can store in the muscle. Every gram of carbs pulls / holds 3 grams of water in the muscle or once full it spills over. Hence the soft look when you eat too many carbs.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I see what you are saying. You will more than likely be in full shut down, or what I would typically consider as such. That is what I meant. Any suppression that is taking you down under 300 total test is pretty much shut down in my opinion. I have never seen anything that 100% shuts down the HPTA other than have a faulty HPTA. "Shut down" is a generic term so it is hard to really quantify it. However being someone who is on TRT and was under 300 for a long while I can tell you from how it feels that is what you would call shut down. Suppression would be what I consider any lowering of the HPTA effects but still within low normal ranges. Again these are generic terms. If you run these long enough to make substantial gains like say an optimum cycle here would be in the 6-8 week range you will more than likely be under 300 unless you have a VERY robust HPTA. However you can easily recover into the 400's quickly, like with in a few weeks even after being into the 100-200 ranges with a good PCT.

Also controlling prolactin goes a long way toward your recovery. High prolactin can lower test or keep it from recovering as quickly. I think you will be both happy and safe running these at the suggested doses for 8 weeks then having a solid PCT. The results should be good as well. If only running 2 a year then you should be golden.
Reps for replies!! Thanks for all the helpful info. I have been running Ar1macare Pro with every cycle I've done as it has pretty much EVERYTHING covered. I also have extra p5p and a multi, tons of vitamin D, and I get a good amount of l-dopa everyday so I think my prolactin should be in check, just wasn't sure how the OTC prolactin inhibitors would hold up to a 19-nor as I've read many people have gotten gyno from it because of prolactin. Thanks again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reps for replies!! Thanks for all the helpful info. I have been running Ar1macare Pro with every cycle I've done as it has pretty much EVERYTHING covered. I also have extra p5p and a multi, tons of vitamin D, and I get a good amount of l-dopa everyday so I think my prolactin should be in check, just wasn't sure how the OTC prolactin inhibitors would hold up to a 19-nor as I've read many people have gotten gyno from it because of prolactin. Thanks again.
Good deal, yeah nothing to worry about with these dose in my opinion that OTC prolactin support won't cover. If you started doubling doses or had some kind of hormonal imbalance already then that is another story.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kleen was spot on with the OTC recommendation for something like this. Inhibit p should be more than enough. I've personally even run IM tren and trest (not at the same time) with it and had no issues.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Just giving a shout out to Cerberus!
Looking forward to getting bitten by you!!!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just giving a shout out to Cerberus!
Looking forward to getting bitten by you!!!!!
The best doggy style threesome a guy can have haha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still working out the details, but I do know this much...

Code: SPARTA15 gets the 15% off on the website. Keep checking guys, should be live today.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also that code will work for a limited time on the already discounted 2 bottle Lean combo.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Still working out the details, but I do know this much...

Code: SPARTA15 gets the 15% off on the website. Keep checking guys, should be live today.
DONT MISS OUT ON THIS !

WAF

WAF

Awards
Starting my first Sparta run today, looking forward to seeing the results.

WAF

WAF

Awards
We're looking forward to them to brother!!
Ordering another Cerberus to run it for 8wks and few Lean for later on and other runs. I'll be stacking this with Hard then running the Lean afterwards. 500mg of Test/MK-677 will be happening also and a few other goodies.....The hunger has started already. 188lbs to start, see what I get to will im done. It's tempting to do a log.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ordering another Cerberus to run it for 8wks and few Lean for later on and other runs. I'll be stacking this with Hard then running the Lean afterwards. 500mg of Test/MK-677 will be happening also and a few other goodies.....The hunger has started already. 188lbs to start, see what I get to will im done. It's tempting to do a log.
Do it and we'll slip ya some pwo samples

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards

sespress

Awards
Those folks who get away without it are probably the people who tell you a SERM will destroy your gains. I've actually read a lot in general from both sides of the fence, be interested if you experience loss and how much loss you do experience when doing A SERM PCT.

sespress

Awards
They should be dry, when you see the write ups saying that a compound does not aromatize then it will typically be a very dry run. Some hold a tiny bit of water on 19-nor stuff but not common enough, or severe enough to be considered wet by any means. Most who get wet are actually spilling over from eating more carbs than their body can store in the muscle. Every gram of carbs pulls / holds 3 grams of water in the muscle or once full it spills over. Hence the soft look when you eat too many carbs.
Good information. I'm on a 19-Nor cycle right now and within a few days I plussed 2lbs, I'm looking like it's water. Getting denser thou too and I've cut back the carbs even further now.

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
I'm new to these type of products, any good advice on best times to take cerberus? I lift in AM. Any do's & don'ts

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm new to these type of products, any good advice on best times to take cerberus? I lift in AM. Any do's & don'ts
I'd take one dose pre workout and then split the rest evenly throughout the day at least 4hrs apart.

Do take cycle support (Spartan shield or the like); have a solid pct in hand; enjoy the gains

Don't drink on cycle; be average

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Anyone experience any sides from this? Now that it's been out for a little bit and people are getting it in them

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone experience any sides from this? Now that it's been out for a little bit and people are getting it in them
There were a few logs up. I don't remember seeing anyone having any issues