Spartan Mass Product Info/Q&A

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's time to put on some size!! Spartan Mass is the pairing of 2 awesome bulking prohormones. The compliment of the 19-Nor DHEA to the Androsterone will make this a real feel good cycle. Suitable for just about any goal, recomp or lean bulk. Can't wait for this bad boy to come to life.

Let the Gains Begin!!!

Spartan Mass

SpartanMASS_FINAL21.jpg

SpartanMASS_FINAL22.jpg

Spartan Mass is the ultimate muscle mass prohormone on the market. Spartan Mass can help you produce huge mass gains, increase explosive strength, and surge insane power - cultivating strength and size, overall.

Spartan Mass is the purest, strongest, most potent combination to effectively increase muscle mass and strength, comparable to that of the Elite Spartans. Remember the days of buying 2 or 3 bottles of a product to get a decent cycle? With Spartan Mass' optimal dosing this is no longer a problem. 1 bottle is a 30 day cycle at proven doses! It's time to get ripped and massive without breaking the bank.

Spartan Mass offers the ideal composition to maximize muscle mass and strength, with almost little to no side effects of typical prohormones like lethargy or gyno. Spartan Mass is non aromatizing, non-methylated, anabolic, and harnesses the unrivaled hulk-smashing power of Androsterone and brutal mass of Super-19 DHEA combined. This is an extremely synergistic blend formulated by Sparta Nutrition to help you reach that hulk-smashing, shirt ripping Arnold-like figure you’ve been working so hard for.

Spartan Mass Benefits:

Huge Muscle Mass Gains
Explosive Strength
Insane Power
Monster Size

What is Androsterone?

Androsterone, also known as 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One, is legal prohormone – commonly found in pine pollen and found naturally occurring within most mammals, excreted in urine as part of human metabolism.

Androsterone and Epiandrosterone are extremely similar, essentially the same molecule. The main difference is that Androsterone is a 3-Alpha isomer whereas Epiandrosterone is a 3-Beta isomer. Both Androsterone and Epiandrosterone convert to stanolone, but Androsterone does not convert to estrogen, meaning that it has anti-estrogenic effects. That means that estrogenic effects like gyno are not possible. The main benefit of Androsterone is when it’s paired with a bulking prohormone, like Super-19 DHEA, as it’s anti-estrogenic properties reduce any possible sides.

Androsterone, which converts to Stanolone, is very androgenic but seems to be light on sides like hair loss. Androsterone is known to increase strength, libido, endurance, and multiple studies suggest neurological effects like aggression coupled with strength.

Androsterone is extremely versatile, which is mainly why at Sparta Nutrition we have decided to pair it up with the powerhouse prohormone: Super-19 DHEA.

What is Super-19 DHEA?

Super-19 DHEA, also known as 19-Nor- Dehydroepiandrosterone, is an anabolic precursor that converts to Nandrolone. It is a legal prohormone that stimulates hormone production within the body.

Nandrolone is known to have a better anabolic effect than testosterone. The main purpose of using Super-19 DHEA is to increase muscle mass and strength. 19-DHEA is also found to aid in the retention of muscle and, in some cases, increases appetite.
19nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone is controversial in sporting and athletics as it is considered to be part of the DHEA substance supplements. DHEA supplements are banned by most competitive organizations. Many athletes will use 19nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone during training and gain cycles and then cease the supplement during the lean and cut phase of preparing for competition.

Boost Bioavailability

Spartan Mass amplifies absorption and bioavailability with 6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB), an organic chemical compound found in grapefruit juice. The basic belief behind DHB is that it alters the metabolism, as DHB blocks the enzyme CYP3A4 – most commonly found within the liver and intestines to heighten the concentration of medication within the blood. Resultantly, you end up with enhanced bioavailability of Androsterone and Super-19 DHEA for the maximum absorption of Spartan Mass.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ooohhhh this is the big boys thread...

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for info.

Nice information, very interested in the product.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. You guys screwed up my plans for my spring cycle. Thought I had it all figured out until now. Damn you!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Sub'd

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for discussion

cmagman

Awards
Thinking about running this, is 4 or 8 weeks recommended at labelled dose?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about running this, is 4 or 8 weeks recommended at labelled dose?
6-8 is my recommendation.

Obviously 6 means running 3 caps/day for 2 bottles. Depending on the user I guess. What's your cycle history?

cmagman

Awards
Hey, thanks for response.

8 week halodrol and previously an 8 week 11-KETO, both dragon products. Got decent strengthgains from the keto run while at deficit, but cant say the halo did much for me to be fair - I felt much more of an effect during PCT (have heard stories of non response). Looking for strictly a solid mass gain this time with minimal fat gain, and S Mass looked like a solid option, but wasn't sure on the dosing

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, thanks for response.

8 week halodrol and previously an 8 week 11-KETO, both dragon products. Got decent strengthgains from the keto run while at deficit, but cant say the halo did much for me to be fair - I felt much more of an effect during PCT (have heard stories of non response). Looking for strictly a solid mass gain this time with minimal fat gain, and S Mass looked like a solid option, but wasn't sure on the dosing
How I would do it personally:

Run 1st bottle at 2 caps (30 days)
Run 2nd bottle at 3 caps (20 days)

50 total. A nice 7 week cycle.

cmagman

Awards
Great, thanks for the input much appreciated!

Running cycle support alongside this, anything else worth noting? AI required?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, thanks for the input much appreciated!

Running cycle support alongside this, anything else worth noting? AI required?
What cycle support you going to run?

Shouldn't need an AI, but with anything hormonal it's always a good idea to have one on hand. Even compounds that are technically dry, people have different hormonal responses. BUT....

chances are with this you will not need one.

cmagman

Awards
Cool, I previously used FN Cycle Care which seemed decent enough all in one?

cmagman

Awards

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had to check out that product. All the bases seem to be covered and FN is gtg, so you are gtg also bro.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll go with CEL Cycle Assist, heard quite a few good words about it.

cmagman

Awards
Thanks for all the input, will be sure to let people know the results!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, im currently waiting for the Lean to arrive from JWS. It will be 8 weeks on Lean and then 8 on Mass. Then PCT

cmagman

Awards
All bought from JW =] Cant wait to see what happens!

One final question, using clomid for PCT and I read that it's beneficial to wait asmall period of time for the androgens to reduce before starting it, recommendation for nandrolone was a period of weeks, is this too long to wait in anyones experience? Previously I used nolva and started pretty much the day after. Cheers for all the advice!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All bought from JW =] Cant wait to see what happens!

One final question, using clomid for PCT and I read that it's beneficial to wait asmall period of time for the androgens to reduce before starting it, recommendation for nandrolone was a period of weeks, is this too long to wait in anyones experience? Previously I used nolva and started pretty much the day after. Cheers for all the advice!
With prohormones, pct should start the very next day following your last dose.

And good luck bro, look forward to hearing good things about this cycle!!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All bought from JW =]
My last order (LEAN and some other stuff) from JW got fcked, was sent 150KM away to another person's home and all their CS had to say was "errors occur wherever humans are involved" (!)

Seriously hope Sparta Nutrition finds its way to other EU stores soon

Apologies for derailing the thread.

WAF

WAF

Awards
My last order (LEAN and some other stuff) from JW got fcked, was sent 150KM away to another person's home and all their CS had to say was "errors occur wherever humans are involved" (!)

If you buy anything from PHW they include shipping and tracking insurance on the items they ship. Not one issue, ordered a bunch of times to Canada. FYI take it or leave it.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the delivery method JW has is supposed to be "secure" as you get tracking and requires signing at the post office in order to get the parcel.

Anyway my next Sparta order which will be for Mass, it will be from a US store unless Pwrmyself get the brand as well.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So did you never receive the items?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for any follow up info (contemplating my first cycle, plus I live local, so like to support the local companies)

Elvis 01

Awards
Im thinking of running spartan mass, what results do i expect?

Elvis 01

Awards
I've done 2 cycles of epi and tren before, pct is clomid,

WAF

WAF

Awards
I can't figure out why people who are first starting out with gear go straight to Tren.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your quick reply buddy
Right on just making sure bro. But Mass for sure is geared for adding a few pounds over a cut. 6-8 weeks for the win!! I'm kind of a fan of the extra cap per day for 6 weeks over the recommended for 8. But that's just me.

Elvis 01

Awards
Thanks man, but will it be a bloated look? Thats what i dont want , i want more like an epi look but with more mass

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks man, but will it be a bloated look? Thats what i dont want , i want more like an epi look but with more mass
Check out our Spartan Hard. Definitely a dryer product. And next on my own to-do list as well. Tis the season to look dry!!

It's Androsterone, 2-Andro, and Epiandro in one. 2-Andro is most comparable to phera-plex in nature.

Elvis 01

Awards
What results will i get from that , thanks for the info buddy

Elvis 01

Awards
Im leaning towards the mass , it says its non aromatizing and non methilated, which means it doesn't bloat , but at same time it packs on muscle, would you say 3 caps a day ?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What results will i get from that , thanks for the info buddy
Probably not the same gains on the scale. But for myself I'm looking forward to a bit of strength, fullness and vascularity. A little show for the summer you know? A few pounds might happen too. But going to keep my diet around maintenance and it ought to give a nice pop to what's already there.

If that makes any sense to you.

Have a few things going on before I run it, so it's actually going to be the finisher to my current cycle.

Elvis 01

Awards
Yeah it does man , but im in Australia we coming into winter hahahaha