Spartan Lean Product Info/Q&A

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friends, this one has me super excited. The combination of 11-DHEA and 7-DHEA make Spartan Lean essential for a killer cutting cycle. Either solo or stacks well with other products, PHs, and SARMs. Full product description below.

Introducing Spartan Lean

Lean.png

SpartanLEAN_FINAL22.jpg

Spartan Lean is the ultimate lean muscle mass prohormone on the market. Spartan Lean can help you produce lean, dry, vascular muscle mass while melting away body fat – improving strength and definition, overall.

Spartan Lean is the purest, strongest, most potent combination to effectively increase lean muscle and shred body fat, comparable to that of the Elite Spartans. Remember the days of buying 2 or 3 bottles of a product to get a decent cycle? With Spartan Lean's optimal dosing this is no longer a problem. 1 bottle is a 30 day cycle at proven doses! It's time to get ripped and massive without breaking the bank.

Spartan Lean is non-estrogenic, offers the ideal composition to maximize lean muscle mass while shredding body fat, with almost little to no side effects of typical prohormones like lethargy or gyno. Spartan Lean is anti-estrogenic, non-methylated, anabolic, anti-catabolic, and harnesses the thermogenic power of 7-DHEA and 11-DHEA combined.

Spartan Lean contains 7-DHEA and 11-DHEA, an incredibly synergistic blend formulated by Sparta Nutrition to help you reach that lean aesthetic figure you’ve been working so hard for.

Spartan Lean Benefits:

Increase Lean Muscle Mass
Increase Strength
Diminish Fat
Vascularity and Definition
Reduce Cortisol Levels

What is 7-DHEA?

7-DHEA, also known as 7-Keto-DHEA, is 7-Keto. 7-DHEA is a molecule derived from the Serum DHEA (3β-Hydroxy-5-Androstene-17-one). 7-DHEA is synonymous with 7-oxo or 7-oxo-DHEA, belonging to the ketone group. 7-Keto is naturally occurring within the body (just like DHEA and the enzymes that mediate the conversion within the human body) at a highly variable level of 0.280+/-0.227nmol/L in serum with undetectable levels in some persons. 7-Keto is incapable of any estrogenic effects.

Preliminary evidence suggests that 7-keto can reduce memory impairment by cholinergic toxins or by age, but the studies are currently using injections with no human evidence. A recent study showed that there was no influence on systolic or diastolic blood pressure.

Studies show that 7-Keto supplementation tend to note an increased metabolic rate during a caloric deficit. 7-Keto is a promising non-hormonal fat burning agent.

What is 11-DHEA?

11-DHEA is 11-OXO, which is also known as Adrenosterone (a prohormone produced in the adrenal glands). 11-OXO’s conversion hormone is known as 11-ketotestosterone. 11-OXO is non-aromatizing, which means it provides lean muscle mass, fat loss, and increased libido.

The notable conversion of 11-OXO to 11-ketotestosterone is what provides the prominent androgenic effects

11-OXO has been well sought as it inhibits 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type1 reductase (11HSD1R), responsible for converting cortisone to the actively catabolic (muscle wasting) cortisol. Cortisol wastes muscle mass, promotes fatty deposits; 11-OXO inhibits these negative effects while promoting lean muscle mass. 11-OXO’s also noted to increase protein synthesis and produce recovery improvement. It also has shown to have measurable increases in strength.

Boost Bioavailability

Spartan Lean amplifies absorption and bioavailability with 6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB), an organic chemical compound found in grapefruit juice. The basic belief behind DHB is that it alters the metabolism, as DHB blocks the enzyme CYP3A4 – most commonly found within the liver and intestines to heighten the concentration of medication within the blood. Resultantly, you end up with enhanced bioavailbility of 7-DHEA and 11-DHEA for the maximum absorption of Spartan Lean.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw up your questions, comments, and soon enough feedback in here. All products available this Friday 2/26/16 through the website with a 15% off introduction sale.

SpartaNutrition.com

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in here!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome definitely in. Really hope this delivers. Thanks Dma for the heads up!

Will this be available anywhere else?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hopefully soon. Will definitely keep everyone posted.

Check out the company promotions, there is a logging opp.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
whoa. when did this get here... color me interested.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

It will definitely be out to retailers eventually...

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
would this require on cycle and pct as well, or nah?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would this require on cycle and pct as well, or nah?
I will always recommend a proper pct for a cycle of anything hormonal. These are both considered mild, yet still suppressive. Do what's best for your body, and that always leans toward running some kind of SERM pct.

As for cycle support, this product solo would be mild on sides. So require a support product? It shouldn't.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woah, looks amazing!!!! ????

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Throw up your questions, comments, and soon enough feedback in here. All products available this Friday 2/26/16 through the website with a 15% off introduction sale.

SpartaNutrition.com

Subbed for sale info!! :wave2:

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Get on that logging opp bro.
I may have to... higher dosed than the defunct Androfactory Lean Cut, which I LOVED. Hopefully the intro sale doesn't kill the wallet... Already picked up a bunch of R-Andro and Epi separately so Spartan Hard won't be in this go-around, but Lean and Mass will be right up my alley.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have to... higher dosed than the defunct Androfactory Lean Cut, which I LOVED. Hopefully the intro sale doesn't kill the wallet... Already picked up a bunch of R-Andro and Epi separately so Spartan Hard won't be in this go-around, but Lean and Mass will be right up my alley.
Hell yeah man.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
If anything, I must say that our Spartan Lean will parallel AndroLean by PP. AndroFactory - as mentioned "defunct" - is the exact opposite of what the Spartan Series is. Stay tuned for some kickass logs and results.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
If anything, I must say that our Spartan Lean will parallel AndroLean by PP. AndroFactory - as mentioned "defunct" - is the exact opposite of what the Spartan Series is. Stay tuned for some kickass logs and results.
Looking forward to great things from you guys. Haven't been this excited for a release in awhile

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking forward to great things from you guys. Haven't been this excited for a release in awhile
We have some very, very exciting products in the pipeline that are being beta tested right now. We're beyond glad to have that excitement. It seems that the wheel is just being "reinvented" by most companies at the moment but we're excited to bring some refreshing innovation!

Not too mention some killer, fully dosed products!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for discussion

clown007

clown007

Awards
Subbed

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any issues with women using 11-DHEA?
Really trying to find a definitive answer on this. There seems to be conflicting opinions (go figure). I can't find a specific study to have a firm factual answer for you. I have found a lot of comments and posts on various forums of examples of women using it with success. Too many people speak in terms of "caps" instead of "mgs", so I'm trying to find a dosage that would translate to women. With Lean being dosed at 110mg per cap, and we recommend guys to take 2+ per day, I can only assume 1-2 per day would be suitable for a woman. Again, I'm making this statement based on what little I could find. I would like to know more myself if anyone has any factual studies or real world results to post.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really trying to find a definitive answer on this. There seems to be conflicting opinions (go figure). I can't find a specific study to have a firm factual answer for you. I have found a lot of comments and posts on various forums of examples of women using it with success. Too many people speak in terms of "caps" instead of "mgs", so I'm trying to find a dosage that would translate to women. With Lean being dosed at 110mg per cap, and we recommend guys to take 2+ per day, I can only assume 1-2 per day would be suitable for a woman. Again, I'm making this statement based on what little I could find. I would like to know more myself if anyone has any factual studies or real world results to post.
If I recall correctly, the original product of 11-OXO had 100mg per cap, so it sounds like your right, 2 a day for a woman hopefully will be alright. I'll research a little bit too if I get the chance, and eventually probably order my wife a bottle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I recall correctly, the original product of 11-OXO had 100mg per cap, so it sounds like your right, 2 a day for a woman hopefully will be alright. I'll research a little bit too if I get the chance, and eventually probably order my wife a bottle.
Would love to hear the results if you go with it.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Dosages I have been reading on for 11-oxo range from 300mg-900mg per day and 7-dhea seems to be 200-400. Is the DHB going to increase the potency of the dose enough for the 220mg at a 2 cap dose of each get the desired effects, or are you going to need to run at 3-4 caps a day?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosages I have been reading on for 11-oxo range from 300mg-900mg per day and 7-dhea seems to be 200-400. Is the DHB going to increase the potency of the dose enough for the 220mg at a 2 cap dose of each get the desired effects, or are you going to need to run at 3-4 caps a day?
Personally I will use and recommend 3 caps/day. So a 2 bottle 40 day cycle I think will be my standard. May be dependent on size and wallet of course. It is one of those compounds that is a bit pricey on it's own. So the addition of the 7 DHEA gives a better value and added effect.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If running just 1 bottle what would be the optimal way of dosing it?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spartan Lean Product Info/Q&A

Personally I will use and recommend 3 caps/day. So a 2 bottle 40 day cycle I think will be my standard. May be dependent on size and wallet of course. It is one of those compounds that is a bit pricey on it's own. So the addition of the 7 DHEA gives a better value and added effect.
How long after the cycle should the effects last? You recommend this dosing regardless of Bodyweight? I'm 160-165

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long after the cycle should the effects last? You recommend this dosing regardless of Bodyweight? I'm 160-165
I do think it's body size dependent. I bet you would get fine results with 2 caps. Understand also that a lot of this will start to come to light once we get the product out there. At this point I'm going on gut and intuition. I know first hand about 11-oxo, but have no experience with 7-DHEA. But I have faith in the quality of the raws delivering results at the label recommended dosages.

As far as how long after the cycle will the effects last, I have no idea. Interesting question though. Too many factors come into play for that I think to be a cookie-cutter answer. In terms of "feeling" it, probably not very long.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Would stacking lean with epi -andro be absolute murder on the joints or would it be tolerable? I've heard both can make the joints feel dry, but it would seem like a great leaning stack if tolerable.

S

Shin Sprints

Awards
There doesn't seem to be a credit card option on the site...I assume it will be added soon?

I was going to pick up the Lean special.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would stacking lean with epi -andro be absolute murder on the joints or would it be tolerable? I've heard both can make the joints feel dry, but it would seem like a great leaning stack if tolerable.
I would do it. And have already thought of it as well. I am not one to ever suffer from the "dry joints" from a compound. I say pound water, supplement accordingly, and get vascular as shiit on that stack!!

I'll probably run the Lean for a while on its own, then add epiandro to the mix just cuz I have a bottle I need to do something with

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I would do it. And have already thought of it as well. I am not one to ever suffer from the "dry joints" from a compound. I say pound water, supplement accordingly, and get vascular as shiit on that stack!!

I'll probably run the Lean for a while on its own, then add epiandro to the mix just cuz I have a bottle I need to do something with
It would seem like a pretty good combo! ;)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! Looks like a very good product!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
We will be running a 15% intro sale for a few days! Also, the 2 bottle Lean combo has been updated correctly now.
is that off of the current prices or already baked into the offers? When will the intro sale drop? Can't wait for these!