Spartan Hard Product Info/Q&A

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello AM. I am proud to announce the coming of a new age of prohormones. I am very excited to be part of bringing these awesome new products to you. Not only are all the combinations of compounds perfectly synergistic, they are also properly dosed. I have seen the work put in to bringing these products to you, and can't wait for the results to do the talking!!

Introducing Spartan Hard

Hard.png

SpartanHARD_FINAL22.jpg

Spartan Hard is the ultimate hardening prohormone on the market. Spartan Hard can help you produce lean muscle mass gains and rock hard gains - cultivating lean hard muscle mass, overall.

Spartan Hard is the purest, strongest, most potent combination to effectively increase lean muscle mass and hardening effects, comparable to that of the Elite Spartans. Remember the days of buying 2 or 3 bottles of a product to get a decent cycle? With Spartan Hard's optimal dosing this is no longer a problem. 1 bottle is a 30 day cycle at proven doses! It's time to get ripped and massive without breaking the bank.

Spartan Hard offers the ideal composition to maximize muscle mass and hardness, with almost little to no side effects of typical prohormones like lethargy or gyno. Spartan Hard is non-aromatizing, non-methylated, anabolic, and harnesses the power of 3 supercharged compounds – Super-Ra DHEA, Super-Rb DHEA, and 2-Androstenone – to make you more chiseled than a Spartan sculpture!

Spartan Hard contains Super-Ra DHEA, Super-Rb DHEA, and 2-Androstenone, an extremely synergistic blend formulated by Sparta Nutrition to help you become chiseled and attain lean muscle mass without sacrificing any of your current composition.

Spartan Hard Benefits:

Hardening Agent
Lean Muscle Mass
Increase Strength
Increased Aggression
Increased Libido

What is Super-Ra DHEA?

Super-Ra DHEA is 3-alpha-enanthoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one, which is more commonly known as Androsterone. Super-Ra DHEA is legal prohormone – commonly found in pine pollen and found naturally occurring within most mammals, excreted in urine as part of human metabolism.

Androsterone and Epiandrosterone are extremely similar, essentially the same molecule. The main difference is that Androsterone is a 3-Alpha isomer whereas Epiandrosterone is a 3-Beta isomer. Both Androsterone and Epiandrosterone convert to stanolone, but Androsterone does not convert to estrogen, meaning that it has no estrogenic effects. That means that estrogenic effects like gyno are not possible. The main benefit of Androsterone is when it’s paired with a bulking prohormone, like Super-19 DHEA, the synergy of these compounds help reduce any possible sides.

Super-Ra DHEA, which converts to Stanolone, is very androgenic but seems to be light on sides like hair loss. Androsterone is known to increase strength, libido, endurance, and multiple studies suggest neurological effects like aggression coupled with strength.

What is Super-Rb DHEA?

Super-Rb DHEA is 3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one which is more commonly knonwn as Epiandrosterone. Epiandrosterone and Androsterone (sometimes referred to as 'R-DHEA') are almost identical in structure, with Epiandrosterone being the 3-beta isomer (thus why it may also be referred to as Isoandrosterone) and Androsterone being the 3-alpha isomer. It is a naturally produced metabolite of the adrenal hormone Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) by the enzyme 5a-reductase.
DHT also functions as an antagonist of estrogen which may cause gynecomastia in some men by reducing DHT levels in the body, and thus reducing DHT’s antagonism of estrogen in the body. DHT directly inhibits estrogens activity on tissues, either by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor or by decreasing estrogen-induced RNA transcription at a point subsequent to estrogen receptor binding. It also directly blocks the production of estrogens from androgens by inhibiting the activity of aromatase. Studies done in breast tissue showed that DHT, Androsterone, and 5alpha-Androstandione inhibit the formation of Estrone from Androstenedione.

Since many Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS), Prohormones (PH) and Designer Steroids (DS) are incapable of converting to DHT like Testosterone to fulfill the biological demands the body has while also suppressing endogenous Testosterone production and thus DHT production as well, it is extremely common to see reports of lethargy and libido crash while on cycle. This is why it is also common to see recommendations for Epiandrosterone to be used as a 'Test Base', because it helps mitigate lethargy and low libido by fulfilling the body’s biological demands.
It is possible that Epiandrosterone may cause some HPTA suppression, and therefore it is always recommended to run a properly planned Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) following any prohormone containing Epiandrosterone.

What do we know about Super-Rb DHEA?

~Non-Methylated/Non-Liver Toxic (Doesn't require liver support such as TUDCA)
~Dry Compound/Non-Aromatizing (Won't convert into estrogen nor cause water retention or
bloating)
~Anti-estrogenic Effect
~Increases Aggression
~Increases Energy/Combats Lethargy
~Increases Muscle Hardness and Density
~Increases Strength via CNS Activation
~Increases Vascularity
~Reduces Water Weight (Leading to a drier/tighter appearance)
~Supports Libido
~E****lent for Cutting/Recomping
~E****lent Stacker

What is 2-Androstenone?

2-Androstenone, also known as delta-2-androst-17-one and 5a-androst-2-ene-17-one, is a metabolite of DHEA and commonly found within game meat.

Specifically, 2-Androstenone is a pheromone. In vivo, 2-Androstenone reacts as a prohormone would, but because delta-2-androst-17-one is a preexisting metabolite of DHEA and is also found as an Androsterone metabolite on the human skin. Ultimately, it can be called a human pheromone with prohormone like activity. In this case this pheromone converts to another pheromone, 2-androstenol – similar to a non-methylated Phera-Plex.
2-Androstenone, therefore, might be a good replacement for the older boldione compounds. Studies suggest that it is fairly mild with minimal sides and can be run for decent cycle lengths. The main highlight is the increased strength that notably comes from 2-Androstenone.

Boost Bioavailability

Spartan Hard amplifies absorption and bioavailability with 6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB), an organic chemical compound found in grapefruit juice. The basic belief behind DHB is that it alters the metabolism, as DHB blocks the enzyme CYP3A4 – most commonly found within the liver and intestines to heighten the concentration of medication within the blood. Resultantly, you end up with enhanced bioavailability of Super-Ra DHEA, Super-Rb DHEA, and 2-Androstenone, for the maximum absorption of Spartan Hard.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! Interested to see what else you have come Dma378

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for everybody's information, products will be available through the website SpartaNutrition.com beginning Friday 2/26/16 with an introduction sale of 15% off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Love me a good intro sale ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Niiiice

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just for everybody's information, products will be available through the website SpartaNutrition.com beginning Friday 2/26/16 with an introduction sale of 15% off.
Very nice site! And everything is GMP certified!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Liking what I'm seeing, any plans to bring anything like Msten, DMZ, some that are still "legal"

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liking what I'm seeing, any plans to bring anything like Msten, DMZ, some that are still "legal"
Yes sir. We have a few products coming out before those, but they are on the short list of upcoming releases. NO BS. Legit DMZ and Msten!!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards

Yes sir. We have a few products coming out before those, but they are on the short list of upcoming releases. NO BS. Legit DMZ and Msten!!
Pm sent

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
ugh... I may have to grab some of this and lean.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, since you seem like quite a trest aficionado you can expect a free bottle to log/review for us when we release.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
any particular reason you don't refer to Androsterone as such on Spartan Hard, but do on the others?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So can you stack Spartan lean and Spartan hard? 7-ketos non hormonal so it's basically be 11-oxo and 3 other hormonal compounds

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So can you stack Spartan lean and Spartan hard? 7-ketos non hormonal so it's basically be 11-oxo and 3 other hormonal compounds
7-keto does have some hormonal impact so you need to keep that in mind... Its a very nice, complimentary stack, but it is 5 compounds at once so plenty of proper support and careful monitoring would be heavily advisable

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for discussion

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now this one looks down right SEXY!!!!!!

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Was this sale only on Friday? I don't see anything at 15% off on the site.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was this sale only on Friday? I don't see anything at 15% off on the site.
Meant to update. Looking like Monday now bro. Damn technical issues. But discount will be on when the sale hits.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Meant to update. Looking like Monday now bro. Damn technical issues. But discount will be on when the sale hits.
When will you guys accept credit cards? Filled out an order for the 2xlean offer, but I could only pay by cheque or cash.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
When will you guys accept credit cards? Filled out an order for the 2xlean offer, but I could only pay by cheque or cash.
^^ same issues
We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be able to process payments this Monday and the monthly deal will be updated by today to actually offer a deal.

Just finishing up some technical aspects and we'll be sure to deliver the utmost optimal experience. Thank you for your patience!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will your transdermal Trest be in a pump or dropper so we know exactly what dosage we are taking?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance for a topical 11kt product?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assume the Trest is Acetate? Will there also be oral Trest? Any chance for oral Ment?

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I assume the Trest is Acetate? Will there also be oral Trest? Any chance for oral Ment?
Yes, trestolone acetate. We've got a wide array of products in beta testing and in the pipeline already, make sure you sign up to the newsletter for special releases.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
TD 11oxo is already in the pipeline and will be released soon!

Now we're really talking. I really enjoyed the original IL XI-KT so it would be nice to compare to your guys' version of 11-oxo. Good stuff.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Now we're really talking. I really enjoyed the original IL XI-KT so it would be nice to compare to your guys' version of 11-oxo. Good stuff.
It's a true-dosed product that'll be sure to impress!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is going to be in an optimal designed pump system.

TD 11oxo is already in the pipeline and will be released soon!
Fo sho. I'm cutting and would definitely pick some up. Look forward to the release.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fo sho. I'm cutting and would definitely pick some up. Look forward to the release.
Awesome! We're breaking barriers with these doses, it'll be a fantastic choice for your cut!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This product has me very interested as someone who struggles with chronic low T after several restarts I hover in the Low 400-500 range at age 27. Hopefully something like this could help me finally achieve the physique I work so hard for with diet and training but simply don't have the goods going on inside to build quality muscle and bust past the 10-11% bf mark

Ideally I'd want to run this for a decent cycle (4-6 weeks or 6-8?) then pct for 3-4, then jump on Sparta lean to cut through summer for 6-8 weeks... Thoughts?

What are we looking at for pct on these two products? I have rx clomid on hand and have great results with inhibit e as an anti estrogen. I also know Testruction and natty anabolics like Anabeta elite are solid options- just want to make sure I can reverse any suppression!!

Thanks for your response as this is not my area of expertise.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see no issue with running the Hard into the Lean, but I'm unsure if I would pct after Hard, then hop right on Lean. I guess the argument can be looked at both ways. Lean is pretty mild at lower doses, so it may make some sense. But mild or not, it is still suppressive and I don't know if worth pct-ing between the 2 products and not just after both makes sense.

Typically I would advise to go the opposite route. Finish with the stronger compound. Run the Lean first, get to that optimal BF to run something stronger so that it acts as efficiently as possible. Get Lean, then get full and Hard for the Summer. PCT afterward. Just my 2 cents.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you look at old cycles and runs of Primordial Performance's products, 8 weeks was the recommended run time so if you're going to run the Hard into the Lean or the Lean into the Hard, it's fine in my opinion. Just make sure you have a great cycle support (ours is releasing WITHOUT arimistane) and proper post cycle care prepared to follow up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I see no issue with running the Hard into the Lean, but I'm unsure if I would pct after Hard, then hop right on Lean. I guess the argument can be looked at both ways. Lean is pretty mild at lower doses, so it may make some sense. But mild or not, it is still suppressive and I don't know if worth pct-ing between the 2 products and not just after both makes sense.

Typically I would advise to go the opposite route. Finish with the stronger compound. Run the Lean first, get to that optimal BF to run something stronger so that it acts as efficiently as possible. Get Lean, then get full and Hard for the Summer. PCT afterward. Just my 2 cents.
this is how I would suggest it as well... unless oyu were going to take a good 8-12 weeks off in between, even lightly suppresive will most likely mess up your system pretty fast as its still going to be in a bit of flux while things normalize post pct.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you look at old cycles and runs of Primordial Performance's products, 8 weeks was the recommended run time so if you're going to run the Hard into the Lean or the Lean into the Hard, it's fine in my opinion. Just make sure you have a great cycle support (ours is releasing WITHOUT arimistane) and proper post cycle care prepared to follow up.
When will yours be out?