dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting ready to try this out for tonight. 1.5x the capsaicin, benzyl nicotinate, and Forskolin and reserved for preworkout application ONLY.

Hitting up shoulders tonight. I'll post back up after.

Might make this a special order item.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's an extra strong version of my already wicked OG Eviscerate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's an extra strong version of my already wicked OG Eviscerate.
By the way, your FRee Alphaburn should arrive today or tomorrow...hope that's not te same bottle your are giving away to someone else in your log.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way, your FRee Alphaburn should arrive today or tomorrow...hope that's not te same bottle your are giving away to someone else in your log.
I got it today and no I like to pick a few good products that are decently priced and give them away when I do my monthly NP orders...I actually tried that beast the first min I got it lol I have one of those little white pills in my pocket as we speak for my second serving thanks again bro ill do a review on it or just extend my log and keep people updated on how it treats me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got it today and no I like to pick a few good products that are decently priced and give them away when I do my monthly NP orders...I actually tried that beast the first min I got it lol I have one of those little white pills in my pocket as we speak for my second serving thanks again bro ill do a review on it or just extend my log and keep people updated on how it treats me
AlphaBurn/Vanillean is a GREAT combo.

When the new batch comes in next week of Vanillean, we're going to do a BIG BIG stack sale.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoops...posted feedback in the wrong thread....

Focused tonight on side/rear delts. Had a bit of a pinch in the front joint.

Well this certainly was an intense experience. Major blood flow, major pump, almost unbearable (but not unpleasant) burn! Striations and vascularity under load was notable for sure, as was the increase in sweating. I could get used to this.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaBurn/Vanillean is a GREAT combo.

When the new batch comes in next week of Vanillean, we're going to do a BIG BIG stack sale.
Sweet ill wait for that beast!!!! Going to add it to my 6 week pre shoot cut

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An even STRONGER Eviscerate?

Matt you specifically told me we would not be breaking the Geneva Convention with our products. Sick, sick people the whole lot of you who have been asking for this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An even STRONGER Eviscerate?

Matt you specifically told me we would not be breaking the Geneva Convention with our products. Sick, sick people the whole lot of you who have been asking for this.
If Obama can do it, I can do it.

You would actually be surprised at the number of requests I actually do get for HOTTER!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Obama can do it, I can do it.

You would actually be surprised at the number of requests I actually do get for HOTTER!
Lucky for them we have someone crazy enough to listen to the crazies. Better have the fire department standing by. Fat cells are about to be torched!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky for them we have someone crazy enough to listen to the crazies. Better have the fire department standing by. Fat cells are about to be torched!
And you know I gotta test it out myself.

Not sure I could stand this on my stomach, but damn it felt great on my shoulder. Gangsta.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard the SuperDuperMegaViscerate was going to include label directions that say only to apply on open wounds or directly on the eyes.