dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients were ordered today for an IMPROVED formula. Better yet, the price will be lower. We are only doing a 75 count (two month supply). ETA of about 3 weeks.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Ingredients were ordered today for an IMPROVED formula. Better yet, the price will be lower. We are only doing a 75 count (two month supply). ETA of about 3 weeks.
IMPROVED? Wow I am interested in how you were able to improve on such an already phenomenal product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMPROVED? Wow I am interested in how you were able to improve on such an already phenomenal product.
I'm adding FructoOligosaccharides (prebiotic), a brand NEW strain, upping the total CFU count, and reducing the price. How's that for you?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm adding FructoOligosaccharides (prebiotic), a brand NEW strain, upping the total CFU count, and reducing the price. How's that for you?
Damn, only way to improve this is to throw in a stripper with every order!

D

domore

Awards
I'm excited to finally see this will be back soon!

I do have a question regarding prebiotics. What is your opinion on the fact that FOS can increase, not only good bacteria, but bad bacteria in the gut?

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i was a major fan of the first product will definlity be buying more this time around

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
That's Awesome! I guess the best just got better. I'm really looking forward to purchasing a few bottles in 3 weeks.

D

domore

Awards
Dang, dsade,

I could really use Gut Health right now. I woke up with a severe head cold, hopefully it isn't the flu!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran out of my stash of GH last week. Will be picking some of this up as soon as it drops. :cool:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shooting for a Valentine's Day Presale. Come on, guys...be romantic. REmember, nothing says "You have a stinky ass but I still love you" like the gift of Gut Health.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What's the probiotic profile (CPU) total per serving on this? Always heard good things about it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the probiotic profile (CPU) total per serving on this? Always heard good things about it.
I have added a new strain, and increased the total CFU to 6 billion per capsule.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife loves you for this. Lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tracking number received for materials, and labels/entericaps ordered. Right on schedule.

[h=2]Restore Healthy Gastrointestinal Integrity with Gut Health![/h] Gut Health is the latest in probiotic technology. Containing a specialized force of complementary probiotic strains, Gut Health helps contribute to optimized nutrient absorption, protection against foodborne/environmental pathogens, prevention of bowel irritation/inflammation, support for a powerful immune system and reduction of GI stress caused by modern diet.
[h=3]Got Protein Farts?[/h] Gut Health is especially effective when used in conjunction with a high-protein diet to help ease bloating and discomfort. Better absorption means reduced gas and diarrhea.
[h=3]Boost your Immunity and Health[/h] Good health starts in the digestive system. The absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and supplements all take place in the GI Tract as well as detoxification and elimination. Gut Health aids in optimizing the overall function, integrity, and health of your digestive system.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very excited for this release. Original Gut Health was awesome, so it'll be cool to see if anyone can notice the difference in this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So southland performance is out?
I'm still affiliated with Southland. EvoMuse is a sister company under my direction

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot woot excited for Gut Health was always a favorite of mine. I've tried using other products not much has compared if any.

D

domore

Awards
Is the Valentine's Day presale still a go?

I've been battling a sinus infection/flu for two weeks, and now my sinuses are so back up it is draining out of my eye (for real, it's gross). I hate antibiotics, but I think I'm going to go on them to try to rid myself of this infection.

I would like to run Gut Health (if it is ready in time) after finishing my antibiotics, rather than buying another probiotic.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UNfortunately not....the Chinese New Year delayed the shipment of one of the raws, and it won't be here until the 20th. Looks like an Arnold Classic sale instead.

D

domore

Awards
UNfortunately not....the Chinese New Year delayed the shipment of one of the raws, and it won't be here until the 20th. Looks like an Arnold Classic sale instead.
Alright, I may try to look around to find OG Gut Health.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found some dsade.
Nice. It won't be long, but it is good to know that the OG is still out there for those who absolutely can't wait.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D

domore

Awards
Yeah, I couldn't wait for the EvoMuse edition to be launched. I'll be finishing my antibiotics in a couple days and I wanted to hop on Gut Health as I finish.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I couldn't wait for the EvoMuse edition to be launched. I'll be finishing my antibiotics in a couple days and I wanted to hop on Gut Health as I finish.
I'm on antibiotics right now, as well, unfortunately, so I'm rocking the same mentality of keeping my healthy bacteria lol.

I was on Z-Pak for 5 days, on nothing for a week, and then just started back up another antibiotic this past Friday night that I have to run at 1 2x/day for 2 weeks. I don't know that I've ever had a sinus infection stick around this long. Usually just the Z-Pak does wonders.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and put in a RUSH order with production. It cost extra, but I am as anxious as all of you are.

D

domore

Awards
I'm on antibiotics right now, as well, unfortunately, so I'm rocking the same mentality of keeping my healthy bacteria lol.

I was on Z-Pak for 5 days, on nothing for a week, and then just started back up another antibiotic this past Friday night that I have to run at 1 2x/day for 2 weeks. I don't know that I've ever had a sinus infection stick around this long. Usually just the Z-Pak does wonders.
Yes, I hear you. I've been battling infection for a while. I put off antibiotics as long as possible, but for my own sanity (and for the deep yellow mucus) it was time to get on them. However, I'll be ready to run Gut Health for a couple months to try to restore gut flora, etc.

D

domore

Awards
I went ahead and put in a RUSH order with production. It cost extra, but I am as anxious as all of you are.
You're the man, dsade!

I do a couple questions regarding Gut Health. How legitimate are your entericaps? This is one of the reasons Gut Health has built the reputation it has, but I was just curious how they worked.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're the man, dsade!

I do a couple questions regarding Gut Health. How legitimate are your entericaps? This is one of the reasons Gut Health has built the reputation it has, but I was just curious how they worked.
They are made of an acid resistant cellulose (vegetable). They are designed only to pop open in the environment of the small intestine. They are very reliable.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never actually tried Gut Health. Interested in seeing reviews for this new formula as someone with a history of very severe GI issues.

I tend to buy practitioner only probiotics but will keep an eye on this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never actually tried Gut Health. Interested in seeing reviews for this new formula as someone with a history of very severe GI issues.

I can throw an extra bottle in with the Predator shipment if you wanna give it a run.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yeah, the old formula has TONS of positive reviews, and I'm pretty convinced Matt would only improve it. Definitely looking forward to your feedback.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can throw an extra bottle in with the Predator shipment if you wanna give it a run.
That would be kind, thank you. I would be the ultimate test for this as very few people on the forum will have suffered as badly as I have with GI pathologies.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be kind, thank you. I would be the ultimate test for this as very few people on the forum will have suffered as badly as I have with GI pathologies.
While I don't normally have IBS, I did a run of antibiotics that caused Pseudomembraneous Colitis and it was a HUGELY miserable experience. Gut Health helped me get through it in about 10 days.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW I also had some horrible GI issues in the past and saw a lot of benefits from the prior version of Gut Health. I'll be trying the new formula and am interested in seeing how it goes for you as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My issues left me dropping 50lbs~ of mostly lean tissue in the space of a couple of months. This also happened twice.

Anything that may help decrease the risk of that happening again and I am all ears.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My issues left me dropping 50lbs~ of mostly lean tissue in the space of a couple of months. This also happened twice.

Anything that may help decrease the risk of that happening again and I am all ears.
It will not only help with the inflammation and discomfort, but also should enhance nutrient absorption.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're still on target for a 3/1 release.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar