Abliderate Advanced Out of Stock?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Is this still a go ?
    My bottle order should arrive today or tomorrow, then they will go up.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. great news , look forward to this as I really enjoyed the orginal formula

    Cheers
    •   
       

  3. Abliderate Advanced Out of Stock?


    Bump for update

  4. Hi Matt

    any update on this ? I ask because I found some of the current formula in stock and will pick that up if this isnt ready yet

    Thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Hi Matt

    any update on this ? I ask because I found some of the current formula in stock and will pick that up if this isnt ready yet

    Thanks
    We have some exciting updates coming on this, but I will let Matt share those when he is ready. Although I don't think it would hurt to pick some AA up right now if you're really wanting to run it soon.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. Caps?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Caps?
    While my post was exciting I didn't feel the need to use caps lock for all the letters.

    I don't have any idea what else you could possibly be talking about...
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  8. My labels will be here Monday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. I don't need no stinkin labels. Just the bottle

  10. any Pre-orders ?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    any Pre-orders ?
    Shoot me a PM

  12. Wheres the new AA???

  13. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Wheres the new AA???
    You can still scrounge some SPP bottles if you look carefully.

    EvoMuse release coming ASAP.

    https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse

    (sexy pic alert)
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You can still scrounge some SPP bottles if you look carefully.

    EvoMuse release coming ASAP.

    https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse





    (sexy pic alert)


    Just Got me a bottle of the EvoMuse AA... Gotta love FB and google Man!!!!!!!! LOL!!

  15. Great. Make sure you tell us how your run goes.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Just Got me a bottle of the EvoMuse AA... Gotta love FB and google Man!!!!!!!! LOL!!
    is the EvoMuse AA the new updated formula AA plus or is it the orginal rebranded ? The one place I have found it in stock it didnt say plus so wasnt sure to purchase as waiting on new version.

    Name:  evo%20muse%20eviserate.png
Views: 164
Size:  176.5 KB

    Cheers

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    is the EvoMuse AA the new updated formula AA plus or is it the orginal rebranded ? The one place I have found it in stock it didnt say plus so wasnt sure to purchase but was under the evomuse name

    Name:  evo%20muse%20eviserate.png
Views: 164
Size:  176.5 KB

    Cheers
    Evomuse brand is AA+. Nutraplanet will have stock today.

    I am also going to be offering, direct from the website, Absolutely Abliderated - with double the actives and a special new ingredient. A few beta bottles sold out from the Facebook page in about 10 minutes yesterday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Great. Make sure you tell us how your run goes.
    No Problem!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Evomuse brand is AA+. Nutraplanet will have stock today.

    I am also going to be offering, direct from the website, Absolutely Abliderated - with double the actives and a special new ingredient. A few beta bottles sold out from the Facebook page in about 10 minutes yesterday.
    Very Nice I will have to join your FB page !

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Evomuse brand is AA+. Nutraplanet will have stock today.

    I am also going to be offering, direct from the website, Absolutely Abliderated - with double the actives and a special new ingredient. A few beta bottles sold out from the Facebook page in about 10 minutes yesterday.
    Matt can you expand on the + part of the new AA?

    I'm really looking forward to Absolutely Abliderated. AA is already solid, I can't imagine double the actives. Be curious to see that beta feedback.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Very Nice I will have to join your FB page !
    I'm not the biggest facebook fan in the world, but it really is the best place to be kept up to date on EvoMuse products. Not to mention Matt is pretty fond of giving away stuff online. You should join the Flawless page and EvoMuse just so you have a chance to score free stuff.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Matt can you expand on the + part of the new AA?

    I'm really looking forward to Absolutely Abliderated. AA is already solid, I can't imagine double the actives. Be curious to see that beta feedback.
    AA+ Has a higher Nobiletin content and the inclusion of Cholecalciferol...all for the same price.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Evomuse brand is AA+. Nutraplanet will have stock today.

    I am also going to be offering, direct from the website, Absolutely Abliderated - with double the actives and a special new ingredient. A few beta bottles sold out from the Facebook page in about 10 minutes yesterday.
    WAIT whats this Absolutely Abliderated.. I missed out on this. I do my best to avoid facebook and have never setup an account. you telling me I have to finaly break down and create one ? but as much as a trash it I am sure to hear about it if I do create one lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    AA+ Has a higher Nobiletin content and the inclusion of Cholecalciferol...all for the same price.

    And that my friend is the definition of a win - win

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    WAIT whats this Absolutely Abliderated.. I missed out on this. I do my best to avoid facebook and have never setup an account. you telling me I have to finaly break down and create one ? but as much as a trash it I am sure to hear about it if I do create one lol
    Absolutely Abliderated as far as I know will not be at retailers.

    The AA heading to retailers is Abliderate Advanced +. It has the extra goodies mentioned above by Matt. The label and places will call it Abliderate Advanced even though technically it is a little more than the current Abliderate Advanced (as evidenced by the plus )

    Absolutely Abliderated is double the actives with a super secret ingredient that Matt is currently keeping close to the vest. Obviously this is going to make it more expensive so it's probably not going to see a full retail release anytime soon or maybe ever (I don't want to speak for Matt obviously). It will probably be an EvoMuse store exclusive with very limited releases.

    Hope that clears up some confusion.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where to get Nolva? Everyone's out of stock
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 01:39 AM
  2. why are liquid research items out of stock?!
    By alpha-longhorn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 10:48 AM
  3. 1-Test Powder Out of Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 09:18 AM
  4. T-1 Pro out of Stock/Server down
    By JWest0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 05:04 PM
Log in
Log in