Slintensity Feedback, Reviews, Questions

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Awesome feedback. It's a great product. I have been using it a ton since it was released and it always delivers.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Best review ever. LOVE your detail!

Thanks for leaving this for me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Best review ever. LOVE your detail! Thanks for leaving this for me.
    Agreed !!! Slintensity truly stomps any other GDA and that's an understatement, I actually feel the recomp effects and it's very noticeable especially when I'm doing heavy lifts, Strength is awesome, energy is awesome and I feel bigger and leaner on it...can't say that for any other GDA.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

When you guys say good strengths, energy. Are you guys dosing once per day? Because carbs need to be high. With these effects are they with bfast? Pre workout meal? Or both?
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

My dose 1 with my highest carb meal I have before a workout and 1 after or with dinner.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    When you guys good strengths, energy. Are you guys dosing once per day? Because carbs need to be high. With these effects are they with bfast? Pre workout meal? Or both?
    Honestly all I can really do is 1 cap a day or every other day for me, it's that potent. Generally it's with my first or second high carb meal of the deal or a high carb meal if I know I'm gonna need it pre w/o ( my favorite being a choc chip bagel with raw honey and some natty PB ) if you scroll back to my previous posts you'll see how I utilized Slintensity.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I do one with my high carb meal, and one pre-bed with melatonin and Vanillean.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%

This week has been crazy for me, food wise, and I have been using 2 a day the last several days. Monday I used 3 because of the buffet.

I can see using it just once a day with a decently carb loaded breakfast if the rest of your meals are light on carbs. The coolest thing about Slintensity seems to be that the effects last at least 5+ hours; so even at your second and possibly third meal of the day it would help when you only dose once a day.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.91%

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post

Honestly all I can really do is 1 cap a day or every other day for me, it's that potent. Generally it's with my first or second high carb meal of the deal or a high carb meal if I know I'm gonna need it pre w/o ( my favorite being a choc chip bagel with raw honey and some natty PB ) if you scroll back to my previous posts you'll see how I utilized Slintensity.
    Yea i only have one real big carb meal per day which is bfast. For dinner I might eat some brown rice but no need to dose slintensity for that. I can see how one bottle can last a good amount of time.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.91%

I do one with my high carb meal, and one pre-bed with melatonin and Vanillean.
    Is it really worth taking it pre bed? I see so many mixed reviews on pre bed dosing on gda's. I still don't really see the logic in it besides it may enhance sleep correct?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.63%

just started using my bottle ill give some feedback once i have used it a bit more!
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Is it really worth taking it pre bed? I see so many mixed reviews on pre bed dosing on gda's. I still don't really see the logic in it besides it may enhance sleep correct?
    Matt can expand, but it's GH release that most people cite for taking them pre-bed. I don't know if it's much or not. And I don't know how Slintensity differs from other products in this regard. Hopefully Matt pops in with some better knowledge than I can give. FWIW I don't take GDA's pre-bed because I prefer saving them for huge carb meals from a cost standpoint, makes my bottle last much longer.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.63%

cool im interested in this being elaborated on a bit also.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Matt can expand, but it's GH release that most people cite for taking them pre-bed. I don't know if it's much or not. And I don't know how Slintensity differs from other products in this regard. Hopefully Matt pops in with some better knowledge than I can give. FWIW I don't take GDA's pre-bed because I prefer saving them for huge carb meals from a cost standpoint, makes my bottle last much longer.
    Thanx geo. yea same here. I would've tried it out pre bed but as you I prefer to save them for big ass meals lol. Ok cool
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.63%

serious question, how will slintensity effect alcohol? obviously binge drinking is bad but even a small amount has a **** ton of carbs really
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    serious question, how will slintensity effect alcohol? obviously binge drinking is bad but even a small amount has a **** ton of carbs really
    It works very good with beer, less so with other alcohols. Just remember to pick one: alcohol OR fatty breaded fried crap.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.16%

It works very good with beer, less so with other alcohols. Just remember to pick one: alcohol OR fatty breaded fried crap.
    It works very very good with beer.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.68%

DO any of the ingredients in slintensity work by delaying gastric emptying? I heard gymnemas MOA may be in part to that....
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Got a bottle on the way right now. Cant wait to try it. Used to love SSV1, but SSV2 just seem to work quiet as well for me personally when compared to SSV1. But, lets see how some slintensity can stand up to it. From my research it seems like one of if not the strongest GDA on the market right now. I will get a review up withing a week after I have tested it out for myself utilizing different dosing and carb intakes throughout the week. Evomuse/SPP seems to be on the right track with there products, keep up the good work guys. Need to have more of your line-up in the Canadian market. Expect a review on Slintensity within the next 2 weeks!
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post
    Got a bottle on the way right now. Cant wait to try it. Used to love SSV1, but SSV2 just seem to work quiet as well for me personally when compared to SSV1. But, lets see how some slintensity can stand up to it. From my research it seems like one of if not the strongest GDA on the market right now. I will get a review up withing a week after I have tested it out for myself utilizing different dosing and carb intakes throughout the week. Evomuse/SPP seems to be on the right track with there products, keep up the good work guys. Need to have more of your line-up in the Canadian market. Expect a review on Slintensity within the next 2 weeks!
    Awesome! Post up your review in this thread.

I haven't used SSv1 or SSv2 (I do use 300mg Na-R-Ala), but Slintensity significantly reduced insulin lethargy and bloat after some pretty carb heavy meals. It is a great combination of ingredients, including some ingredients that will block carbohydrate absorption (gymnena and banaba). The inclusion of 80% 4-OH Isoleucine is nothing at which to sneeze, either.
    EvoMuse
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Awesome! Post up your review in this thread.

I haven't used SSv1 or SSv2 (I do use 300mg Na-R-Ala), but Slintensity significantly reduced insulin lethargy and bloat after some pretty carb heavy meals. It is a great combination of ingredients, including some ingredients that will block carbohydrate absorption (gymnena and banaba). The inclusion of 80% 4-OH Isoleucine is nothing at which to sneeze, either.
    Sounds good, Ill let you guys know how it all goes when I have used Slintensity. As I stated I will utilize it a couple different ways, preWO with a carb meal, post workout, and with a large cheat meal and see how it helps out.
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Sounds good, Ill let you guys know how it all goes when I have used Slintensity. As I stated I will utilize it a couple different ways, preWO with a carb meal, post workout, and with a large cheat meal and see how it helps out.
    Quick question. I have used Slintensity in a couple different ways, and Ill get a review up within the next week after I have used it a couple more times. But, my question is since Im currently cutting I have one refeed day a week where I go up to 350-400gr carbs that day. My refeed day always falls on a Sunday, which is also my Leg day. I like to to set-up my refeed like this because I truely feel that after a grueling Leg session my glucose up-take will be require/enhanced that much more. Now, this Sunday is Easter and for my refeed Ill be joining my family for Eater dinner, so my questions is if I know in a aprx a 2-2.5hr time period I will be injesting a large portion of my carbs say aprx 250gr or so does anyone forsee a problem if I pop 2 Slintensity prior to my Easter Meal? Or would it be better to pop 1 Slin PreMeal, and then 1 Slin before bed (although I know this is not recommend like it is for some other GDA can anyone chime in on if they have done it?)
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quick question. I have used Slintensity in a couple different ways, and Ill get a review up within the next week after I have used it a couple more times. But, my question is since Im currently cutting I have one refeed day a week where I go up to 350-400gr carbs that day. My refeed day always falls on a Sunday, which is also my Leg day. I like to to set-up my refeed like this because I truely feel that after a grueling Leg session my glucose up-take will be require/enhanced that much more. Now, this Sunday is Easter and for my refeed Ill be joining my family for Eater dinner, so my questions is if I know in a aprx a 2-2.5hr time period I will be injesting a large portion of my carbs say aprx 250gr or so does anyone forsee a problem if I pop 2 Slintensity prior to my Easter Meal? Or would it be better to pop 1 Slin PreMeal, and then 1 Slin before bed (although I know this is not recommend like it is for some other GDA can anyone chime in on if they have done it?)
    I wouldn't take it any further out than about 30 minutes pre-meal, but I've even used 3 caps at a very large meal with no discomfort. I'd assume you'll be fine with 2, though everyone is different.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I wouldn't take it any further out than about 30 minutes pre-meal, but I've even used 3 caps at a very large meal with no discomfort. I'd assume you'll be fine with 2, though everyone is different.
    Oh, by the 2-2.5hr window I meant is that I will consuming my Easter dinner in that time-frame. Ill take 2 slin aprx 20mins before that meal and see how it treats me.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Oh, by the 2-2.5hr window I meant is that I will consuming my Easter dinner in that time-frame. Ill take 2 slin aprx 20mins before that meal and see how it treats me.
    I gotcha, bro. That makes way more sense lol. The way it was worded (and I'd been on the road all day traveling out of state), all I could think is "he'll feel miserable" lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

Anyone ever try dosing 1 cap slintensity before bed? Im thinking of hitting 1 cap before my Easter meal, and then 1 cap right before bed. Any input is welcome, I know on the label it states "taking before bed is at your own risk" but has anyone ever tried this? I use to take SSV1 before bed all the time and wake up leaner/dry in the morning even after a heavy carb meal.
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%

Anyone ever try dosing 1 cap slintensity before bed? Im thinking of hitting 1 cap before my Easter meal, and then 1 cap right before bed. Any input is welcome, I know on the label it states "taking before bed is at your own risk" but has anyone ever tried this? I use to take SSV1 before bed all the time and wake up leaner/dry in the morning even after a heavy carb meal.
    I have been, and love it.

I take 1 Slintensity, 1 Vanillean, 1 DCP original, and my sleep formula.

While I DO wake up once during the night, very snacky, if I ignore it and go back to bed I do wake up leaner in the morning.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.68%

Would taking it with a protein shake affect anything pre bed?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.24%

I have been, and love it.

I take 1 Slintensity, 1 Vanillean, 1 DCP original, and my sleep formula.

While I DO wake up once during the night, very snacky, if I ignore it and go back to bed I do wake up leaner in the morning.

Well it did allow me to not bloat up after my refeed tonight, and I still have two pop-tarts and a protein shake left before I got to bed to hit my carb refeed numbers for today. Yes, I refeed on pop-tart, but my diet throuhgout the week is as clean as can be. Ill try taking 1 cap Slin 15-20mins Pre-Bed tonight on an empty stomach and let you know how it turns out for me. Thanks for the quick feedback there dsade
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

Having your sweat smell like maple syrup has to be the coolest "side effect" ever. Lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. GlycoMyx Feedback, Reviews, Questions
    By Geoforce in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 08:56 PM
  2. Need PH Cycle Feedback and Questions
    By Duality in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 05:37 PM
  3. Epi cycle review/questions
    By liquidsilver in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 4