Sleephoria™

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Formula is finalized, including a couple of very exciting things. Look for fantastic dream and GH release enhancement.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Formula is finalized, including a couple of very exciting things. Look for fantastic dream and GH release enhancement.
    I like your style
    •   

3. Sleephoria™

Awesome to hear dsade! Definately looking forward to this one, seems like a long time in the making.

4. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Awesome to hear dsade! Definately looking forward to this one, seems like a long time in the making.
    Perfection takes time...in my case is has taken 42 years.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Perfection takes time...in my case is has taken 42 years.
    You're like a smoothed, aged whiskey
  6. Sleephoria™

So what is our time to release?

7. Not sure on the time frame. Next up is Gut Health which should be this week, then I believe Dry-Uretix. HEAT and CardioTryx last I knew to follow that. I know Matt hasn't forgot about this though, I just don't know where it fits in the upcoming schedule.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  8. Sleephoria™

Sounds good, thanks.

9. I just spoke to an investor...hoping to have a nice cash infusion in the next few weeks to cover this an Clear Edge Unlimited

10. very interesting, dsade
  11. Re: Sleephoria™

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So far this does a great job of slowly turning off the mental dialogue and resulting fight/flight desire to solve problems, and slowly (within 20-30 minutes) lowering you down into solid sleep.

There is a period around 5 hours later that I tend to stir (bathroom, etc), but I've been able to close it off and drift back away for the remainder of the night. One of the missing ingredients that will arrive next week addresses this and will keep sleep solid through the whole night.
    Were beta testers already picked? The aforementioned is exactly what I need. I can't stop thinking at bed time.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

12. exciting times for evomuse
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Were beta testers already picked? The aforementioned is exactly what I need. I can't stop thinking at bed time.

- Valdez
    Don't believe we've done anything with beta testers for Sleephoria. Matt has tried dosing a few ways, and I can't recall if his wife did as well, or not. We'll make sure everyone is well aware when this one is available
  14. Re: Sleephoria™

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Don't believe we've done anything with beta testers for Sleephoria. Matt has tried dosing a few ways, and I can't recall if his wife did as well, or not. We'll make sure everyone is well aware when this one is available
    Def keep us informed! Sleep is one of the keys to unlocking growth potential as we all know and is p love to be able to get some more of it

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

15. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Def keep us informed! Sleep is one of the keys to unlocking growth potential as we all know and is p love to be able to get some more of it

- Valdez
    I'm really excited about this one, Valdez. We'll let you know when it gets close.
    EvoMuse
  16. Re: Sleephoria™

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm really excited about this one, Valdez. We'll let you know when it gets close.
    Thumbs up!!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

17. This shouldn't be long, really...a new extract was very hard to get but is on the way.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This shouldn't be long, really...a new extract was very hard to get but is on the way.
    So we will have this and clear edge?
  19. Sleephoria™

Clear edge in the morning, Sleephoria at night

20. Ingredients were ordered yesterday.
    EvoMuse

21. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Ingredients were ordered yesterday.
    awesome news

22. Excited to see what's in store!

23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    EvoMuse
  •