Abliderate Advanced with DAA and AD3 - AnabolicMinds.com

Abliderate Advanced with DAA and AD3

1. Senior Member

Abliderate Advanced with DAA and AD3

Running DAA and AD3 for 8 weeks which should help reduce cortisol as one of the benefits of AD3.

Would adding in Abliderate Advanced be overkill or not good to use at the same time during the 8 weeks?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let your joints be your guide. The AA will minimize Cortisol ONLY on the areas applied. If there is a way to adjust your dosage of the other product downwards, it would probably be a good idea.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you could drop the ad3 to 1 cap pre bed but it will cut the dose in half
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Senior Member

Good to know. Given its DAA, feel better off going with 2 caps of AD3 instead of one.

Would Eviscerate Smolder be the better way then to go or use it along with AA, alternating every other day?

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Let your joints be your guide. The AA will minimize Cortisol ONLY on the areas applied. If there is a way to adjust your dosage of the other product downwards, it would probably be a good idea.
  5. Senior Member

Thought of that, but have never used DAA before and heard mixed things on potential side effects so thought 2 caps per night would be better off than 1.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    you could drop the ad3 to 1 cap pre bed but it will cut the dose in half
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

if youre referring using an AI with daa you dont have to, i would run your daa/ad3 then add your topical further down the run
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Senior Member

That is what I was thinking. Just going on vacation towards the end of October so was thinking if it would help, would try it beforehand along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    if youre referring using an AI with daa you dont have to, i would run your daa/ad3 then add your topical further down the run
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Good to know. Given its DAA, feel better off going with 2 caps of AD3 instead of one.

Would Eviscerate Smolder be the better way then to go or use it along with AA, alternating every other day?
    Personally I really like stacking the two products. I apply Abliderate Advanced, let it dry for about two minutes. Then apply Smolder over the top. Great combo.

Might look into dosing your DAA twice a day instead of 3 grams all at once. Lot of anecdotal feedback on people preferring this.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  9. Senior Member

Thanks for the feedback.

Good idea about splitting the dosage of DAA as I have been thinking going that route.

As for timing Abliderate Advanced and Smolder, do you use it first thing in the morning, once a day?

How long does one bottle of each last?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Personally I really like stacking the two products. I apply Abliderate Advanced, let it dry for about two minutes. Then apply Smolder over the top. Great combo.

Might look into dosing your DAA twice a day instead of 3 grams all at once. Lot of anecdotal feedback on people preferring this.
  10. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the feedback.

Good idea about splitting the dosage of DAA as I have been thinking going that route.

As for timing Abliderate Advanced and Smolder, do you use it first thing in the morning, once a day?

How long does one bottle of each last?
    Yes I use them both in the morning once a day though many people prefer two applications of Smolder. I don't like sleeping with it on (well, really my girlfriend doesn't like it!). One bottle should last a pretty good amount of time depending on how many areas you apply the Smolder to.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

11. Senior Member

As for dosage, use about 1-2 quarter sizes of AA in the core area daily and the same amount of Smolder to the chest and delt areas?

Yes I use them both in the morning once a day though many people prefer two applications of Smolder. I don't like sleeping with it on (well, really my girlfriend doesn't like it!). One bottle should last a pretty good amount of time depending on how many areas you apply the Smolder to.
  12. Professional Member

As for dosage, use about 1-2 quarter sizes of AA in the core area daily and the same amount of Smolder to the chest and delt areas?
    That works. I would probably only apply to the delt areas if using it as a pre-workout, but that's just me. Matt can answer better if he likes.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

13. Senior Member

So far so good, going with AA just first thing in the morning and going to continue for 8 weeks.
  14. Professional Member

So far so good, going with AA just first thing in the morning and going to continue for 8 weeks.
    Definitely keep us updated on results. I think you will love a 2 bottle run.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely keep us updated on results. I think you will love a 2 bottle run.
    I can't fully agree with this yet, but I'm almost done with bottle #1 and am loving AA. Bottle #2 will be great as well I'm sure.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  16. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I can't fully agree with this yet, but I'm almost done with bottle #1 and am loving AA. Bottle #2 will be great as well I'm sure.
    Honestly I'm not aware of many people who haven't been satisfied after running AA. It's very effective. The original Abliderate was solid, but Matt went out and improved that with Advanced.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Honestly I'm not aware of many people who haven't been satisfied after running AA. It's very effective. The original Abliderate was solid, but Matt went out and improved that with Advanced.
    Agree, 2 weeks in on Abliderate Advanced and I love it.
  18. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Agree, 2 weeks in on Abliderate Advanced and I love it.
    First time running it?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

First time running it?
    Yes, stacked with DCP and AAv2, I got a big student refund so I went a little crazy on the supps lo. They all work very well though.
  20. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Yes, stacked with DCP and AAv2, I got a big student refund so I went a little crazy on the supps lo. They all work very well though.
    Nice. Keep us posted on the run. That should be a real good stack.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. gyno flare on daa even with erase and titan
    By mrball33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:59 AM
  2. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:46 AM
  3. is igh-1 and ghenerate good to take with daa
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 02:08 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 04:33 PM
  5. will forskolin stack well with daa and erase?
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:16 AM