dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formula is finished and tested. It is line to be made, but there is quite a bit in front of it at the moment.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Formula is finished and tested. It is line to be made, but there is quite a bit in front of it at the moment.
Thought u were gonna say you're just waiting on labels:)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to know. Been waiting on this for a while. Never got a chance to try the original.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can, with full confidence, attribute much of my productive jump in the past few months to using the beta of the new clear Edge Renewed.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can, with full confidence, attribute much of my productive jump in the past few months to using the beta of the new clear Edge Renewed.
Well I've got abstracts, manuscripts, symposium presentations, kinetics courses and review articles all due within the next few months so I need some stat ;). Will the new product still maintain the traditional "stim free" outline( i.e no caffeine)? Looking forward to giving this a try.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumpity bump!
Soon. We have a VERY large PO to fill for ***, then we will be on this. WE have a lot left to do in 2012.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon. We have a VERY large PO to fill for ***, then we will be on this. WE have a lot left to do in 2012.
***!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting sucks.

But it's good to know we're waiting because there are so many awesome things coming out ahead of it, and that's the cause of the wait.

domore

Awards

Awesome! I have series of 12 probability/statistical modeling professional exams, and I feel that this will give me the "edge" I need.

I have some Citicoline and Sulbutiamine, but Clear Edge will be a nice addition.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As one of the few of Matt's products I haven't tried I'm definitely interested in giving this a go.

domore

Awards
As one of the few of Matt's products I haven't tried I'm definitely interested in giving this a go.
With the Dsade's decision to go solely with Citicoline, it makes it that much better product to try!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the Dsade's decision to go solely with Citicoline, it makes it that much better product to try!
After having used both ALPHA-GPC and Citicholine over the years, I prefer Citicholine.

domore

Awards
After having used both ALPHA-GPC and Citicholine over the years, I prefer Citicholine.
I agree with you. Alpha GPC is still great, but CDP for cognitive/brain health.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of you actually paying attention to what is going on in the world, we are in for a world of ****. Competition for resources/jobs/etc is already strained, and will get way worse.

So let me ask you this...what will be YOUR edge?

domore

Awards
For those of you actually paying attention to what is going on in the world, we are in for a world of ****. Competition for resources/jobs/etc is already strained, and will get way worse.

Hard work, determination, and persistence will serve as my foundation; a foundation that is built on rock. But, my rock has a distinct edge. That makes it stand out above the rest. I call it Clear Edge.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I generally just rely on blackmailing someone from the company I'm interviewing with.

But this would probably be smarter.

domore

Awards
Hey dsade,

I have a professional exam coming up in February, for which I need to begin studying in November. I'm not sure if Clear Edge Renewed will be released by then, so I was thinking of incorporating a few ingredients to make my own version.

Do you still like Pyroglutamic Acid?

domore

Awards
Add one last bump for Clear Edge.

I definitely want to see this re-released so I can use it for my study sessions for my exam in February.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey dsade,

I have a professional exam coming up in February, for which I need to begin studying in November. I'm not sure if Clear Edge Renewed will be released by then, so I was thinking of incorporating a few ingredients to make my own version.

Do you still like Pyroglutamic Acid?
Definitely steer clear of PGA. One of the most awful "nootropics" ever to be introduced to the market.

domore

Awards
Definitely steer clear of PGA. One of the most awful "nootropics" ever to be introduced to the market.
Yeah, I actually did some reading since I posted that in October. I was going to assume the new Clear Edge would be released without it. Based on some old post from Dr. P, Bane, and Neuron and some Pubmed research, I figured I should never touch it.

domore

Awards
Super bump for Clear Edge.

I've found a pretty effective stack (Citicoline, ALCAR, Caffeine, and another ingredient). Wouldn't mind having Clear Edge on hand, too. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's next in line after BMP final...just waiting on revenue to build up enough. Both this and BMP are decently pricey to make.