DCP 2.0

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. More information will be released as we get closer to the official release.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    More information will be released as we get closer to the official release.
    4 bottles in, bring it on! I aint getting of DCP, you are going to have to stop making it, for me to get off it!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   
       


  3. Damn...there is nothing worse than being told by your ingredient supplier "The new DCP 2.0 ingredients won't be ready for another 2-3 days." I mean really, 2-3....wait DAYS? YES!!! Looks like we'll have a beta sample ready to roll within 2 weeks!!!!!!

    Running a few weeks ahead of schedule. I'm still not promising before mid-Fall, but this is a great sign.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. #Must get More DCP
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Damn...there is nothing worse than being told by your ingredient supplier "The new DCP 2.0 ingredients won't be ready for another 2-3 days." I mean really, 2-3....wait DAYS? YES!!! Looks like we'll have a beta sample ready to roll within 2 weeks!!!!!!

    Running a few weeks ahead of schedule. I'm still not promising before mid-Fall, but this is a great sign.
    Didn't see this update coming.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Didn't see this update coming.
    Neither did I. Running ahead of schedule is always good!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  7. Just stocked up with 5 bottles to old DCP to save me till then.!

    #ComeAtMeBro
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  8. Tell them DCP 2.0's comin...and HELL's comin with it!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Tell them DCP 2.0's comin...and HELL's comin with it!
    I like this. Just finished up an OG bottle of RPN DCP the other week.

  10. Matt you tease, get this out faster!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. If this still uses Bittermelon extract I am ten feet in! I dosed 1.5 grams + DCP and finally got abs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Autobody View Post
    If this still uses Bittermelon extract I am ten feet in! I dosed 1.5 grams + DCP and finally got abs
    :-)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. What the hell is this????

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I'll talk to my people...

    Name:  bbadrect011-460x3071.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  32.2 KB

  15. Still pretty sticky....production will let me know next week if we'll have to go to tabs again or not.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. when can we hear the ingredients in full

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    when can we hear the ingredients in full
    You know how the industry is...probably not until right before release.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You know how the industry is...probably not until right before release.
    Copycats!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  19. Verified day 2....significant (but not outrageous) body temperature elevation post workout from the preworkout DCP 2.0 dosage.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Verified day 2....significant (but not outrageous) body temperature elevation post workout from the preworkout DCP 2.0 dosage.
    Excited to see the progress!!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Excited to see the progress!!
    You and me both. I'm glad this is coming together for a release soon!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. I'm down to around 16 bottles of OG DCP. Slowly making room for some 2.0....

  23. DCP 2.0+PGG+TA= Lean Win Oh I mean , Slintensity + DCP2.0 !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I'm down to around 16 bottles of OG DCP. Slowly making room for some 2.0....

    Lol I m down to my last 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    DCP 2.0+PGG+TA= Lean Win Oh I mean , Slintensity + DCP2.0 !
    Que?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Lol I m down to my last 9


    Que?
    hehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    hehe
    What is PGG + TA bro? Did not get it
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    What is PGG + TA bro? Did not get it
    Haha wait for the Slintensity write up, or look for the thread by Taman, some articles were posted there.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. The ingredient that has been holding everything up is IN production!

    Update coming next week. Looks like we were only delayed a couple of weeks. Now looking for Thanksgiving (2 weeks before).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The ingredient that has been holding everything up is IN production!

    Update coming next week. Looks like we were only delayed a couple of weeks. Now looking for Thanksgiving (2 weeks before).
    Burning fat while gorging ourselves during Thanksgiving sounds like a great idea!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  30. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Good for you. Nice timing as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 01:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 10:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 11:31 AM
  4. Got Dcp?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 10:43 PM
  5. Dcp
    By rampage jackson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Log in
Log in