Who has abliterate in stock?

  1. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Who has abliterate in stock?


    Someone PM me.. i went to order it tonight on NP and its gone! I need some pronto!

    Mike

  2. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I gotcha, check PM
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  3. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Your inbox is full. Delete a few pm's
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Your inbox is full. Delete a few pm's

    Sorrry! DONE.. MESSAGE ME i need 3 bottles! damn fat beer gut
  5. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Got a PM your way! I know how much you love your Abliderate/Eviscerate for contest prep!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  6. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    4 bottles in my stash, just sayin'.
  7. New Member
    egoalterna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    33.87%

    Sorry, can't send PMs yet.
    I'm also looking to buy some AA. But its out of stock everywhere! When will the Planet, and other retailers start getting their stock in?
    Thanks.
  8. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by egoalterna View Post
    Sorry, can't send PMs yet.
    I'm also looking to buy some AA. But its out of stock everywhere! When will the Planet, and other retailers start getting their stock in?
    Thanks.
    But you can receive PM's I hope because I will let you know where to get it.

    I thought AA was supposed to be back on Monday last I knew at the Planet, but I will try and figure out when for you guys.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  9. New Member
    egoalterna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    33.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    But you can receive PM's I hope because I will let you know where to get it.

    I thought AA was supposed to be back on Monday last I knew at the Planet, but I will try and figure out when for you guys.
    Yep, received it. Thanks!
    Gee, I can't even reply to PMs.
  10. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by egoalterna View Post
    Yep, received it. Thanks!
    Gee, I can't even reply to PMs.
    Lol, is it post ten that that stuff unlocks? I'm pretty sure it's there to keep bot accounts from going hay wire. Let us know how you like the AA. I don't really think I've heard anything but praise for the new formula.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    you da man! ordered two bottles.. got em today, well yesterday now.. T/A time of 2 days.. yippie!

    My gut is going to hate you!
  12. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    you da man! ordered two bottles.. got em today, well yesterday now.. T/A time of 2 days.. yippie!

    My gut is going to hate you!
    Glad I could help. Hope the combo helps yet again with contest prep!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  13. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Glad I could help. Hope the combo helps yet again with contest prep!
    Abliterate doesn't need hope bro.. unless my bottle is bunk, we all know its going to wreak havoc on my midsection!
  14. New Member
    egoalterna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    33.87%

    Just got my AA in! Is there suppose to be a seal on the top? Mine didn't have one. Either way doesn't matter, cause it smells exactly like the OG version. I would just feel a little bit better about the product if it came with a seal.
  15. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by egoalterna View Post
    Just got my AA in! Is there suppose to be a seal on the top? Mine didn't have one. Either way doesn't matter, cause it smells exactly like the OG version. I would just feel a little bit better about the product if it came with a seal.
    It should have a clear cap covering the black cap where the good stuff comes out of. This is our seal on this product and you should be GTG.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  16. New Member
    egoalterna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    33.87%

    Eh, just read a thread further down. Don't know how I missed that one, right next to the SPP Presents one.
    I don't doubt the effectiveness of the product cause I've experienced first hand what this product can do, but do you guys plan on actually sealing the product in the future? Plastic clear wrap around entire product, or just the opening of the bottle?
    I'm not complaining, just wondering.
  17. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by egoalterna View Post
    Eh, just read a thread further down. Don't know how I missed that one, right next to the SPP Presents one.
    I don't doubt the effectiveness of the product cause I've experienced first hand what this product can do, but do you guys plan on actually sealing the product in the future? Plastic clear wrap around entire product, or just the opening of the bottle?
    I'm not complaining, just wondering.
    I'm not sure we have any plans to change something right now. I think this is how all the topicals have came out for years. Clear cap over another cap.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  18. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    110496
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    76.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ordered 2 from the sale on the 4th. Order is still pending

    Sent from tapatalk
  19. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Ordered 2 from the sale on the 4th. Order is still pending

    Sent from tapatalk
    If it makes you feel better, I was waiting quite a while for my stuff from the sale, too, but I got an e-mail that it shipped this afternoon.

    You can always use that extra time to e-mail customer service and request samples
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  20. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    110496
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    76.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I was waiting quite a while for my stuff from the sale, too, but I got an e-mail that it shipped this afternoon.

    You can always use that extra time to e-mail customer service and request samples
    Yup, did so. Was told it will be "loaded" with samples

    Sent from tapatalk
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,515
    Rep Power
    831746
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Clear caps are gone as we change to a more advanced (and awesome-looking) custom bottle. First order went out without seals, which was an oversight.

    The shipments from this batch all contain a clear shrink bank over the entire cap.

    BTW...Nutraplanet will be resupplied by Thursday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Clear caps are gone as we change to a more advanced (and awesome-looking) custom bottle. First order went out without seals, which was an oversight.

    The shipments from this batch all contain a clear shrink bank over the entire cap.

    BTW...Nutraplanet will be resupplied by Thursday.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  23. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    BTW...Nutraplanet will be resupplied by Thursday.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  24. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sucks for all you guys waiting!!! I ordered and had it in hand 2 days later
  25. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Sucks for all you guys waiting!!! I ordered and had it in hand 2 days later
    Name:  23729780.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  106.8 KB
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,515
    Rep Power
    831746
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    That's Precious.s
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's Precious.s
    No, this is.

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  28. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It's back at the Planet now. Don't say I didn't warn you.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  29. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It's back at the Planet now. Don't say I didn't warn you.
    Ban this man mods.. he made me purchase from somewhere else.. i wanted to buy from np!!!!!


    i kid i kid!
  30. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Any idea when this should be Back In Stock?

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Ban this man mods.. he made me purchase from somewhere else.. i wanted to buy from np!!!!!


    i kid i kid!
  31. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Any idea when this should be Back In Stock?
    Nutra should have stock back this week or next (Matt had said it would be "next week" on Saturday, so I would interpret that as this current week, but could be wrong). Regardless, it will be soon.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  32. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great to hear! Forgot to ask too about Eviscerate Smolder and when it should be back in stock. What is the difference between Eviscerate Smolder and Abliderate Advanced?


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Nutra should have stock back this week or next (Matt had said it would be "next week" on Saturday, so I would interpret that as this current week, but could be wrong). Regardless, it will be soon.
  33. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Great to hear! Forgot to ask too about Eviscerate Smolder and when it should be back in stock. What is the difference between Eviscerate Smolder and Abliderate Advanced?
    ES should be back, as well (I believe).

    Matt can talk about the specific differences between AA and ES, but I do know that AA is one that can be used at higher bf%'s and ES is better used at a lower bf%.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  34. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok; will wait to hear further from him; but it sounds then like Abliderate Advanced. LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    ES should be back, as well (I believe).

    Matt can talk about the specific differences between AA and ES, but I do know that AA is one that can be used at higher bf%'s and ES is better used at a lower bf%.
  35. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Great to hear! Forgot to ask too about Eviscerate Smolder and when it should be back in stock. What is the difference between Eviscerate Smolder and Abliderate Advanced?
    Abliderate Advanced targets VAT and cortisol control, while Smolder targets SAT and has skin tightening ingredients. Smolder has the added benefit of being able to be used as a pre-workout or on the chest (in addition to core) while Advanced is best used all over the core. They can be stacked, in fact I will be stacking them in 2 weeks!

    Also check PM's if you haven't already!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  36. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So if you workout later in the day, would you use AA first thing in the morning on abs and Eviscerate Smolder (chest, delts, legs) before workouts?



    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Abliderate Advanced targets VAT and cortisol control, while Smolder targets SAT and has skin tightening ingredients. Smolder has the added benefit of being able to be used as a pre-workout or on the chest (in addition to core) while Advanced is best used all over the core. They can be stacked, in fact I will be stacking them in 2 weeks!

    Also check PM's if you haven't already!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Guess what NutraPlanet has in stock now !!
    By AK32408 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 03:12 AM
  2. Who Has real Proof Halodrol has DMT in it?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 11:39 PM
  3. Who has the best build in NFL
    By chainsaw in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 12:04 PM
  4. Who has the Best arm's in Bodybuilding
    By MaDmaN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 03:48 AM
  5. Who has Clomid in stock?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 12:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in