Who has abliterate in stock?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone PM me.. i went to order it tonight on NP and its gone! I need some pronto!

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotcha, check PM

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your inbox is full. Delete a few pm's

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a PM your way! I know how much you love your Abliderate/Eviscerate for contest prep!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 bottles in my stash, just sayin'.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Sorry, can't send PMs yet.
I'm also looking to buy some AA. But its out of stock everywhere! When will the Planet, and other retailers start getting their stock in?
Thanks.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, can't send PMs yet.
I'm also looking to buy some AA. But its out of stock everywhere! When will the Planet, and other retailers start getting their stock in?
Thanks.
But you can receive PM's I hope because I will let you know where to get it.

I thought AA was supposed to be back on Monday last I knew at the Planet, but I will try and figure out when for you guys.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
But you can receive PM's I hope because I will let you know where to get it.

I thought AA was supposed to be back on Monday last I knew at the Planet, but I will try and figure out when for you guys.
Yep, received it. Thanks!
Gee, I can't even reply to PMs.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, received it. Thanks!
Gee, I can't even reply to PMs.
Lol, is it post ten that that stuff unlocks? I'm pretty sure it's there to keep bot accounts from going hay wire. Let us know how you like the AA. I don't really think I've heard anything but praise for the new formula.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you da man! ordered two bottles.. got em today, well yesterday now.. T/A time of 2 days.. yippie!

My gut is going to hate you!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you da man! ordered two bottles.. got em today, well yesterday now.. T/A time of 2 days.. yippie!

My gut is going to hate you!
Glad I could help. Hope the combo helps yet again with contest prep!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad I could help. Hope the combo helps yet again with contest prep!
Abliterate doesn't need hope bro.. unless my bottle is bunk, we all know its going to wreak havoc on my midsection! :p

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Just got my AA in! Is there suppose to be a seal on the top? Mine didn't have one. Either way doesn't matter, cause it smells exactly like the OG version. I would just feel a little bit better about the product if it came with a seal.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my AA in! Is there suppose to be a seal on the top? Mine didn't have one. Either way doesn't matter, cause it smells exactly like the OG version. I would just feel a little bit better about the product if it came with a seal.
It should have a clear cap covering the black cap where the good stuff comes out of. This is our seal on this product and you should be GTG.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Eh, just read a thread further down. Don't know how I missed that one, right next to the SPP Presents one.
I don't doubt the effectiveness of the product cause I've experienced first hand what this product can do, but do you guys plan on actually sealing the product in the future? Plastic clear wrap around entire product, or just the opening of the bottle?
I'm not complaining, just wondering.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, just read a thread further down. Don't know how I missed that one, right next to the SPP Presents one.
I don't doubt the effectiveness of the product cause I've experienced first hand what this product can do, but do you guys plan on actually sealing the product in the future? Plastic clear wrap around entire product, or just the opening of the bottle?
I'm not complaining, just wondering.
I'm not sure we have any plans to change something right now. I think this is how all the topicals have came out for years. Clear cap over another cap.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 from the sale on the 4th. Order is still pending :(

Sent from tapatalk

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered 2 from the sale on the 4th. Order is still pending :(

Sent from tapatalk
If it makes you feel better, I was waiting quite a while for my stuff from the sale, too, but I got an e-mail that it shipped this afternoon.

You can always use that extra time to e-mail customer service and request samples ;)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
If it makes you feel better, I was waiting quite a while for my stuff from the sale, too, but I got an e-mail that it shipped this afternoon.

You can always use that extra time to e-mail customer service and request samples ;)
Yup, did so. Was told it will be "loaded" with samples :eek:

Sent from tapatalk

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear caps are gone as we change to a more advanced (and awesome-looking) custom bottle. First order went out without seals, which was an oversight.

The shipments from this batch all contain a clear shrink bank over the entire cap.

BTW...Nutraplanet will be resupplied by Thursday.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clear caps are gone as we change to a more advanced (and awesome-looking) custom bottle. First order went out without seals, which was an oversight.

The shipments from this batch all contain a clear shrink bank over the entire cap.

BTW...Nutraplanet will be resupplied by Thursday.
[video=youtube;kIfOjkB17BA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA[/video]

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks for all you guys waiting!!! I ordered and had it in hand 2 days later :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's Precious.s

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's back at the Planet now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's back at the Planet now. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Ban this man mods.. he made me purchase from somewhere else.. i wanted to buy from np!!!!!

:D i kid i kid!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea when this should be Back In Stock?
Nutra should have stock back this week or next (Matt had said it would be "next week" on Saturday, so I would interpret that as this current week, but could be wrong). Regardless, it will be soon.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! Forgot to ask too about Eviscerate Smolder and when it should be back in stock. What is the difference between Eviscerate Smolder and Abliderate Advanced?

Nutra should have stock back this week or next (Matt had said it would be "next week" on Saturday, so I would interpret that as this current week, but could be wrong). Regardless, it will be soon.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear! Forgot to ask too about Eviscerate Smolder and when it should be back in stock. What is the difference between Eviscerate Smolder and Abliderate Advanced?
ES should be back, as well (I believe).

Matt can talk about the specific differences between AA and ES, but I do know that AA is one that can be used at higher bf%'s and ES is better used at a lower bf%.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Ok; will wait to hear further from him; but it sounds then like Abliderate Advanced. LOL

ES should be back, as well (I believe).

Matt can talk about the specific differences between AA and ES, but I do know that AA is one that can be used at higher bf%'s and ES is better used at a lower bf%.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abliderate Advanced targets VAT and cortisol control, while Smolder targets SAT and has skin tightening ingredients. Smolder has the added benefit of being able to be used as a pre-workout or on the chest (in addition to core) while Advanced is best used all over the core. They can be stacked, in fact I will be stacking them in 2 weeks!

Also check PM's if you haven't already!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So if you workout later in the day, would you use AA first thing in the morning on abs and Eviscerate Smolder (chest, delts, legs) before workouts?

Abliderate Advanced targets VAT and cortisol control, while Smolder targets SAT and has skin tightening ingredients. Smolder has the added benefit of being able to be used as a pre-workout or on the chest (in addition to core) while Advanced is best used all over the core. They can be stacked, in fact I will be stacking them in 2 weeks!

Also check PM's if you haven't already!