Coming Soon: SPP's AlphaBurn

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like Nutraplanet just put in an order for the entire run of Alphaburn. Update hopefully next week.
    Damn, NP going to make other retailers pissy
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!


  2. Look forward to it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'll make sure Matt gets that tonight and we can get that headed to you. Glad AA is treating you well, probably my favorite product in our line.
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Damn, NP going to make other retailers pissy
    Those ninja monkeys are smart primates!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  4. Whats up with a new round? I can't seem to find stock anywhere

  5. Material arrives at production this week, and turnaround is quick.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Excellent! Great to hear, though you probably didn't already know I love Alphaburn. LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Material arrives at production this week, and turnaround is quick.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Excellent! Great to hear, though you probably didn't already know I love Alphaburn. LOL
    You've been a big boost in getting us jumping on this!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You've been a big boost in getting us jumping on this!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Can't wait for it.....good stuff!


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You've been a big boost in getting us jumping on this!

  10. Loving my last bottle, but supply is getting low LOL

    Any ETA of when Alphaburn should roll out?
    •   
       

  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Loving my last bottle, but supply is getting low LOL

    Any ETA of when Alphaburn should roll out?
    No ETA at the moment, but we'll keep you updated.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  12. Darn hope there hasn't been any delays?


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Material arrives at production this week, and turnaround is quick.

  13. Hoping to hear about this soon.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  14. Me too...any update?

    Was hoping for it to be out by the Black Friday Sale. :-(

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Hoping to hear about this soon.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    Me too...any update?

    Was hoping for it to be out by the Black Friday Sale. :-(
    Matt should have some more info to share on this very soon.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  16. I was counting on having this done as well...after weeks and weeks of inquiries, my supplier told me that Chinese customs haven't even released the material for shipping yet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Any rough guesstimate at this point? Sometime in December or later you think?


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I was counting on having this done as well...after weeks and weeks of inquiries, my supplier told me that Chinese customs haven't even released the material for shipping yet.

  18. You guys are going to get it out when I am out of the country aren't you?

    :WhyDoesItOnlyRainOnMe:
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  19. Not so sure; I am nearly out of my last bottle so this release is long overdue. LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    You guys are going to get it out when I am out of the country aren't you?

    :WhyDoesItOnlyRainOnMe:

  20. Alpha Yohimbine still sitting in Chinese customs because some low level bureaucrat wants to feel important. over 12 weeks now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Well, it will be worth the wait when it finally gets here.


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Alpha Yohimbine still sitting in Chinese customs because some low level bureaucrat wants to feel important. over 12 weeks now.

  22. Tracking indicates the material should be here Friday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Tracking indicates the material should be here Friday.
    Giddy up.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Tracking indicates the material should be here Friday.
    Finally. Damn Chinese customs!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  25. Seriously! :-)


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Finally. Damn Chinese customs!

  26. Any new word on what the ETA is for Alphaburn now that the ingredients should have passed through customs? I'm dying for this and HEAT stack to return. I'm a hopeless FIEEEEENNNNND!!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by elmatador48 View Post
    Any new word on what the ETA is for Alphaburn now that the ingredients should have passed through customs? I'm dying for this and HEAT stack to return. I'm a hopeless FIEEEEENNNNND!!!!
    You should see the EvoMuse Alphaburn within 2-3 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Ready and Waiting....

    Curious why under that instead of Southland Performance?


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You should see the EvoMuse Alphaburn within 2-3 weeks.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Ready and Waiting....

    Curious why under that instead of Southland Performance?
    Some of Matt's stuff will be released under the EvoMuse line, some stuff he will develop for Southland, or another company (like BPS with vanillin and DCP 2.0). The key is that Matt's stuff gets released and to you guys!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  30. No question about that....I WANT MY ALPHABURN!


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Some of Matt's stuff will be released under the EvoMuse line, some stuff he will develop for Southland, or another company (like BPS with vanillin and DCP 2.0). The key is that Matt's stuff gets released and to you guys!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coming Soon cAMPHIBOLIC!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:19 AM
  2. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 08:08 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:41 PM
  4. M 4OHN Log, coming soon....
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 01:29 AM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in