SPP Presents: SLINtensity - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Page 9 of 15 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Yep this deal is too good to pass on imo. I definitely stocked up on this intro sale. I'm ready to take them together preworkout. I don't do great with carbs soon before workouts though so my question is how early preworkout can I dose this and still get all of the benefits when I hit the gym?
    I would recommend about 40 minutes for the Slintensity and 25 for the GlycoMyx
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Matt did you ever send the PWO Samples ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Matt did you ever send the PWO Samples ?
    All bagged up. You want a sample of Slintensity too?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks. I'll give that a shot when I get it. One more question. I know in the writeup it says something about the effects of shuttling nutrients directly to muscles. In various threads about GDA's in general I remember seeing mention that fat intake with these is not good b/c it will shuttle those nutrients along as well. Is that something to be worried aobut in general with GDA's and if so does Slintensity's profile avoid that problem or shall I follow a similar protocol? Forgive me for my ignorance lol.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Thanks. I'll give that a shot when I get it. One more question. I know in the writeup it says something about the effects of shuttling nutrients directly to muscles. In various threads about GDA's in general I remember seeing mention that fat intake with these is not good b/c it will shuttle those nutrients along as well. Is that something to be worried aobut in general with GDA's and if so does Slintensity's profile avoid that problem or shall I follow a similar protocol? Forgive me for my ignorance lol.
    With the PPAR-Delta promoter activity it should not be a concern. Don't go nuts though.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All bagged up. You want a sample of Slintensity too?
    If it is not too much to ask !! Plz!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

The PPAR-Delta effects combined with the overall synergistic component pathways is really going to set this product apart from the rest in terms of novel effects from a nutrient partitioning agent.

Great product, Matt.

Legendary

8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How come slintensity is $39.99 if you purchase it alone, but you if you get slintensity + Glycomyx it is only $29.83?. Good deal but what if you don't want the Glycomyx?. Shouldn't there be a deal for Slintensity alone?. Maybe have it cheaper than the stack deal?. I'm just saying it would great if those who don't have an interest in the Glycomyx could save some cash when just purchasing the Slintensity on its own.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The PPAR-Delta effects combined with the overall synergistic component pathways is really going to set this product apart from the rest in terms of novel effects from a nutrient partitioning agent.

Great product, Matt.
    This is the King of GDAs T1 ! It is a Matt production , the man who brought us AA and Eviscerate haha, it was sure to be an awesome product!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Great product, Matt.

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-glycomyx.html

Huge email blast going out on Monday....our loyal fans have the weekend head start.

Grabbed 3 Looking forward to this !!
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How come slintensity is $39.99 if you purchase it alone, but you if you get slintensity + Glycomyx it is only $29.83?. Good deal but what if you don't want the Glycomyx?. Shouldn't there be a deal for Slintensity alone?. Maybe have it cheaper than the stack deal?. I'm just saying it would great if those who don't have an interest in the Glycomyx could save some cash when just purchasing the Slintensity on its own.
    The stack deal was negotiated in a LARGE quantity for Nutraplanet.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

With the PPAR-Delta promoter activity it should not be a concern. Don't go nuts though.
    Sweet!! Thanks again.
  14. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to the feedback from the people who have jumped on this!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  15. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Ebay the Glycomyx or sell it in the FS/FT forum. OR.....or......send it to me!
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Looking forward to the feedback from the people who have jumped on this!
    Same here, especially the versatility.....
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Same here, especially the versatility.....
    OMG!! I'm stoked to try this out!! I'm usually not this excited... Next week can't get here fast enough.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

so 1 capsule is really all it should take? Because slin sane v2 said the same thing but I always had to take 2 for a good effect
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    so 1 capsule is really all it should take? Because slin sane v2 said the same thing but I always had to take 2 for a good effect
    I will not comment on slinsane, but I experimented for week's with this. 1 capsule is plenty.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

The stack deal was negotiated in a LARGE quantity for Nutraplanet.
    Only one question...

NUTRA! Y U NO GIMME FREE SHIPPING ON THIS AWESOME STACK!? haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Only one question...

NUTRA! Y U NO GIMME FREE SHIPPING ON THIS AWESOME STACK!? haha
    Buy enough for both of us and use a coupon code. That will cover shipping to my house.....
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Buy enough for both of us and use a coupon code. That will cover shipping to my house.....
    lol coupon code is 3off100 haha , so still not enough for free shipping. I hear Newbie AppNut reps like to pay for the shipping of new SNS Reps as a welcoming to the Rep world though
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

lol coupon code is 3off100 haha , so still not enough for free shipping. I hear Newbie AppNut reps like to pay for the shipping of new SNS Reps as a welcoming to the Rep world though
    I said enough for both of us. 4 stacks each is $240. Use code 7off200 and we're covered.

These other rumors you hear are quite untrue.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I said enough for both of us. 4 stacks each is $240. Use code 7off200 and we're covered.

These other rumors you hear are quite untrue.
    hm that does sound like a doable option indeed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

Well, I definitely did need more Glycomyx (I am on tub 4 of 8 lol) but just ordered 2 of the locked and loaded stack (love my GDAs)
  26. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Well, I definitely did need more Glycomyx (I am on tub 4 of 8 lol) but just ordered 2 of the locked and loaded stack (love my GDAs)
    GlycoMyx is a great product, but when it's free it's an even better product!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

27. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Purchased. So if 1 a day is fine, would it be best to take pre or post workout?

Should I also take 1 cap on off days from training?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post

GDAs are not Pre-workouts , though they could be used as so to reach Ketosis faster...or Pre-bed for that purpose...alas I would say dose it no later than 30 minutes before a Carbohydrate containing meal...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post

Matt has said about 40 minutes before for Slintensity if wanting to use it before workout in conjunction with GlycoMyx.

As for taking it the day off from training I would assume that this would largely be dependent on diet. I'm not planning on taking it on days when I go very low carbs, unless Matt comes in here and says benefits may accumulate from daily use. I know some enjoy a pre-bed dose of GDA's with the idea of GH release, but I've largely thought this was a waste with most products. Matt can clean anything up I've screwed up, he's the guy who made the thing, what do I know
    EvoMuse Products Rep

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Ya I plan on just using it for my carb meals on lifting days b/c my non lifting days are only around 50g of carbs for the day split in 2-3 meals.
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic

There is a little dsade in every capsule of every product I make. Can't wait to be in everyone's mouth.

Wait, that sounds creepy.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

There is a little dsade in every capsule of every product I make. Can't wait to be in everyone's mouth.

Matt-Juice? Standardized to 1 swimmer per cap?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

got 2! cant wait!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

We can just put "Wait, that sounds creepy" in your sig, Matt. It'll make things easier...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  35. Professional Member

It appears as if stock has hit Nutraplanet!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

36. NutraPlanet Fanatic

The mass email should be going out shortly. No telling what will happen then.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

The mass email should be going out shortly. No telling what will happen then.
    I placed my order in a few days ago. Luckily it was before I hit the bar Saturday night where I left my card at the end of the night.

The best part about it all is it was closed yesterday and I was in a city four hours away.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I placed my order in a few days ago. Luckily it was before I hit the bar Saturday night where I left my card at the end of the night.

The best part about it all is it was closed yesterday and I was in a city four hours away.
    I've done that once or twice.
  39. New Member

I got 2 and my woman bought me 1.. 3 on the way.. If I had just got paid I would have gotten at least 6.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    I got 2 and my woman bought me 1.. 3 on the way.. If I had just got paid I would have gotten at least 6.
    You should have used jwa254's credit card, that is what I did
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: HEAT Stack