SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Page 5 of 23 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. That is pretty sweet!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Got home from the gym last night only to find a package from our own Dsade! Had 3 caps of the slintensity formula in it. Tested my blood glucose (I have type II diabetes, so I have one on hand) was at 90, took ONE cap, ate a bagel with smoked ham, cottage cheese, regular pringles, cottage and colby cheese and a piece of wheat bread with a bit of PB on it. Waited about 30-40 minutes after I ate and rechecked blood glucose: was 69, a full 21 points lower after eating a carb heavy meal. Awesome!
    Holy crap lol. Roughly how many carbs do you think you consumed?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Take them all and then eat as many Swedish fish as you can!
    Sounds like something I'd do.

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Got home from the gym last night only to find a package from our own Dsade! Had 3 caps of the slintensity formula in it. Tested my blood glucose (I have type II diabetes, so I have one on hand) was at 90, took ONE cap, ate a bagel with smoked ham, cottage cheese, regular pringles, cottage and colby cheese and a piece of wheat bread with a bit of PB on it. Waited about 30-40 minutes after I ate and rechecked blood glucose: was 69, a full 21 points lower after eating a carb heavy meal. Awesome!
    Wow! That's freaking awesome brotha!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

    Sounds like something I'd do.

    Wow! That's freaking awesome brotha!
    Dang. That's impressive.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Hmm...seems I have a few capsules to spare. Wonder what I should do wth them.
    Bring the Joy!

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    •   
       


  6. looking forward to this being released !!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Holy crap lol. Roughly how many carbs do you think you consumed?
    I totaled it up and it was 71 total carbs!

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Wow! That's freaking awesome brotha!

    Yeah it is! Never tried a GDA before this, am getting very excited about rolling this cannon into my arsenal! Took one cap with lunch today (no glucometer, sorry) want to see how it translates into performance in the gym later this afternoon.
    Recoverbro

  8. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    I totaled it up and it was 71 total carbs!




    Yeah it is! Never tried a GDA before this, am getting very excited about rolling this cannon into my arsenal! Took one cap with lunch today (no glucometer, sorry) want to see how it translates into performance in the gym later this afternoon.
    Looking forward to your gym performance.

    I'm a sucker for GDAs myself. I've tried just about everything and I think my favorite is combining bulk berberine with bulk banaba, but this looks to have potential to be my new fave.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

    Looking forward to your gym performance.

    I'm a sucker for GDAs myself. I've tried just about everything and I think my favorite is combining bulk berberine with bulk banaba, but this looks to have potential to be my new fave.
    I love bulk berberine, but where do you get bulk banaba?

  10. Hit the gym at +5 hours from this afternoon's dose. The biggest thing I noted was increased endurance as evidenced by my Dips and Close Grip Bench work. Last week I hit 30 reps of dips over 3 sets (12/10/8)with no extra weight. This week, for the first time in about 12 years, I added 15 pounds for the first two sets for 7 and 5 reps respectively reps. Still had enough in the tanks for 10 bw only dips for set 3. On close grips, last week I hit 8/7/6 reps at 190, this week, we had 3 sets of 8 at 195. I am pleased to say the least.
    Recoverbro

  11. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Hit the gym at +5 hours from this afternoon's dose. The biggest thing I noted was increased endurance as evidenced by my Dips and Close Grip Bench work. Last week I hit 30 reps of dips over 3 sets (12/10/8)with no extra weight. This week, for the first time in about 12 years, I added 15 pounds for the first two sets for 7 and 5 reps respectively reps. Still had enough in the tanks for 10 bw only dips for set 3. On close grips, last week I hit 8/7/6 reps at 190, this week, we had 3 sets of 8 at 195. I am pleased to say the least.
    Nice! You have me all giddy for this stuff now.

  12. Strange...it's almost as if all of my research lately is leading to an interconnected regimen that will address MANY of the problems we, as athletes and creatures of aesthetics, experience.

    Adipocyte-Derived Th2 Cytokines and Myeloid PPARδ Regulate Macrophage Polarization and Insulin Sensitivity

    Kihwa Kang1, Shannon M. Reilly1, Volkan Karabacak1, Matthew R. Gangl1, Kelly Fitzgerald1, Ben Hatano1, 2 and Chih-Hao Lee1, ,
    1 Department of Genetics and Complex Diseases, Division of Biological Sciences, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA

    Corresponding author

    2 Present address: Department of Pathology, Japan Self-Defense Forces Central Hospital, 1-2-24 Ikejiri, Tokyo 154-0001, Japan




    • Summary

    • The polarization of adipose tissue-resident macrophages toward the alternatively activated, anti-inflammatory M2 phenotype is believed to improve insulin sensitivity. However, the mechanisms controlling tissue macrophage activation remain unclear. Here we show that adipocytes are a source of Th2 cytokines, including IL-13 and to a lesser extent IL-4, which induce macrophage PPARδ/β (Ppard/b) expression through a STAT6 binding site on its promoter to activate alternative activation. Coculture studies indicate that Ppard ablation renders macrophages incapable of transition to the M2 phenotype, which in turns causes inflammation and metabolic derangement in adipocytes. Remarkably, a similar regulatory mechanism by hepatocyte-derived Th2 cytokines and macrophage PPARδ is found to control hepatic lipid metabolism. The physiological relevance of this paracrine pathway is demonstrated in myeloid-specific PPARδ−/− mice, which develop insulin resistance and show increased adipocyte lipolysis and severe hepatosteatosis. These findings provide a molecular basis to modulate tissue-resident macrophage activation and insulin sensitivity.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Will report my final review on the two beta caps i received.

    Ill just say this. Its STRONG.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Will report my final review on the two beta caps i received.

    Ill just say this. Its STRONG.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Will report my final review on the two beta caps i received.

    Ill just say this. Its STRONG.
    I've got one cap left, really enjoyed dosing the first two. Potent stuff and you know Matt is planning on bringing it out at a great price!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I've got one cap left, really enjoyed dosing the first two. Potent stuff and you know Matt is planning on bringing it out at a great price!
    Super excited.

  17. Production scheduled for end of next week, or early the following week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Good to hear! Can't wait for this and the preworkout to arrive.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Production scheduled for end of next week, or early the following week.

    Awesome, Dsade at it again!

  20. WE're setting up a Slintensity/Glycomyx MEGA sale right now through Nutra.

    Show them some demand over on the Nutraplanet forum if you want this priced to KILL.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Amino Acids. 2005 Feb;28(1):71-6. Epub 2004 Dec 2.
    The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise.

    Ruby BC, Gaskill SE, Slivka D, Harger SG.
    Source

    Department of Health and Human Performance, The University of Montana, Missoula, Montana 59812-1825, USA. [email protected]

    Abstract

    The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of ingesting an oral supplement containing 4-Hydroxyisoleucine (4-OH-Ile, isolated from fenugreek seeds [Trigonella foenum-graecum]) with a glucose beverage on rates of post-exercise muscle glycogen resynthesis in trained male cyclists. Following an overnight fast (12 hr), subjects completed a 90-minute glycogen depletion ride after which a muscle biopsy was obtained from the vastus lateralis. Immediately and 2 hours after the muscle biopsy, subjects ingested either an oral dose of dextrose (Glu) (1.8 g.kg BW(-1)) or 4-OH-Ile supplement (Glu+4-OH-Ile, including 2.0 mg.kg(-1) 4-OH-Ile with the same oral dose of dextrose) with a second muscle biopsy 4 hours after exercise. Post exercise muscle glycogen concentration was similar for both trials. Overall, there was a significant increase in glucose and insulin concentrations from time 0 throughout the majority of the 4-hour recovery period, with no significant differences between the two trials at any time point. Although muscle glycogen concentration significantly increased from immediately post exercise to 4 hr of recovery for both trials, the net rate of muscle glycogen resynthesis was 63% greater during Glu+4-OH-Ile (10.6+/-3.3 vs. 6.5+/-2.6 g.kg wet wt.(-1).hr.(-1) for the Glu+4-OH-Ile and Glu trials, respectively). These data demonstrate that when the fenugreek extract supplement (4-OH-Ile) is added to a high oral dose of dextrose, rates of post-exercise glycogen resynthesis are enhanced above dextrose alone.

    PMID:15719265 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. And you have a very high extract of this, if I am not mistaken??? Yeah Buddy!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Ignore the directions....they are incorrect.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
  3. SPP Presents: HEAT Stack
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:43 AM
  4. SPP Presents: GlycoMyx
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:41 AM
  5. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Log in
Log in