SPP Presents:Muscle Motive

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bbsteve47 View Post
    We have all the sizes that you guys want,problem being is that my shirt supplier has been out of stock of the tee's but I just ordered some from the Nevada Hub today. We will have more ran on the press and ready by next weds. should have em to Nutraplanet by weds or thurs next week. Cant do anything if I dont have tee's to print my work on,haha.

Also, I do have other shirts and designs,but we are getting everything up the right way,so we dont want to rush anything and screw up,lol. Ive got some other pretty badass tee designs coming soon! Tanks and beaters will be up hopefully in next few weeks.
    Thanks for the update steve!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...rt-1-unit.html (currently 2 left in XL)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...dark-grey.html (currently 1 left in XL)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...shirt-red.html (currently 1 L, 1 XL, 1 XXL)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...shirt-red.html (currently 1 L, 1 XL)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...irt-black.html (currently 1 left; NP doesn't list size lol)

Just an update on what's currently in stock. Like Matt and Steve said, though, more will be on the way.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.53%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Got my demon t-shirt last night. LOVE IT! Material is nice and breathable for workouts and the fit is perfect. Glad I chose the dark gray. Will purchase more when they are available.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Got my demon t-shirt last night. LOVE IT! Material is nice and breathable for workouts and the fit is perfect. Glad I chose the dark gray. Will purchase more when they are available.
    Definitely one-of-a-kind. Glad you are happy!

Can't wait to get the custom SPP shirts done.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Very cool. Glad you like it!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

CONTEST TIME! We need at least 10 applicants. Post a picture of yourself wearing a Muscle Motive shirt. Pose is your choice, as is setting (gym, club, etc).

Pictures will be judged by the SPP reps and the winner will win a pack of stuff, some Southland, some Thermogenesauce, some Flawless Skin Couture, etc.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    CONTEST TIME! We need at least 10 applicants. Post a picture of yourself wearing a Muscle Motive shirt. Pose is your choice, as is setting (gym, club, etc).

Pictures will be judged by the SPP reps and the winner will win a pack of stuff, some Southland, some Thermogenesauce, some Flawless Skin Couture, etc.
    Awesome! Giddy up, boys!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

Sounds like a great idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.61%

Let's see some pictures!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

Hey everyone out there!I am in the process of making the muscle motive facebook page a little more decorated and I need all your guys help! Let's get some of you up on there sportin the Motive tee's and whatever ones are the most creative or interesting, Mat and I will throw some interesting things in, including a few free tee's from me as well! All you gotta do is go to www.nutraplanet.com and find the muscle motive tee's under clothing or southland. Also, dont forget to like the Muscle Motive facebook fan page as well!
    thanks guys!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%

Quote Originally Posted by bbsteve47 View Post
    Hey everyone out there!I am in the process of making the muscle motive facebook page a little more decorated and I need all your guys help! Let's get some of you up on there sportin the Motive tee's and whatever ones are the most creative or interesting, Mat and I will throw some interesting things in, including a few free tee's from me as well! All you gotta do is go to www.nutraplanet.com and find the muscle motive tee's under clothing or southland. Also, dont forget to like the Muscle Motive facebook fan page as well!
    thanks guys!
    You heard the man! Get on it, guys!
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%

Bumpin it up for feedback, and to get things rolling. We can't restock or get new designs until the first ones are gone.
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.61%

Not sure why more people aren't jumping at these. Just got my shirt. Top notch design and excellent feel. A great shirt for the price!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.53%

My demon shirt is starting to disintegrate, it's my favorite workout tee of all time. Whatever happened to this?
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.61%

I think this went under. Shame my Demon shirt is my favorite as well. Wish I had stocked up! Our Evomuse shirts are high quality as well if you haven't snagged one yet.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%

My demon shirt is starting to disintegrate, it's my favorite workout tee of all time. Whatever happened to this?
    I can put you in touch with the guy that makes them, if you want to arrange something privately. Mine is still hanging on, but it's what I was wearing when I broke my back squatting a few weeks ago....I'm finding it hard to even look at.
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.53%

I can put you in touch with the guy that makes them, if you want to arrange something privately. Mine is still hanging on, but it's what I was wearing when I broke my back squatting a few weeks ago....I'm finding it hard to even look at.
    If he still has any shirts I'd definitely buy some. Don't get me wrong, I do like the Evomuse tshirts and I wear them a lot, but nothing like the material that was made with those demon shirts.
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%

Yeah, shoot me a PM with your email address and I will give it to the owner.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MGN Presents: Muscle Gauge Nutrition "Naturals"
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 02:20 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:09 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 09:46 PM