abliderate advanced

GIJane1928

Awards
got my order in the mail today. no seal on the product at all. normal? never gotten anything without any type of seal

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posted in the other thread, but did it come with a lid and the lid wasn't sealed because I believe that's how mine usually comes. Closed bottle (black lid) and then a bigger "clear" lid over that. But the clear lid isn't sealed (i.e. nothing to tear off to keep you from getting to the clear lid).

You should be good to go. Definitely let us know how the product treats you, I think you'll love it.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Posted in the other thread, but did it come with a lid and the lid wasn't sealed because I believe that's how mine usually comes. Closed bottle (black lid) and then a bigger "clear" lid over that. But the clear lid isn't sealed (i.e. nothing to tear off to keep you from getting to the clear lid).

You should be good to go. Definitely let us know how the product treats you, I think you'll love it.
I've always received mine like this, never had any issues,.....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always received mine like this, never had any issues,.....
Same here. Just trying to clarify what he means by sealed. I think he means the clear lid isn't sealed...

raptor2003

Awards
what is the gelatinous gel that's hard to wash off from this formula?

when I wash hands with soap after application, there is still the slimy feel

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
what is the gelatinous gel that's hard to wash off from this formula?

when I wash hands with soap after application, there is still the slimy feel
I'm thinking the omega 3 complex maybe???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the carbomer, which is a gelling agent.