When will Revamp be back in stock?

Shocker279

Awards
When will Revamp be back in stock at NP? It's sold out.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Revamp should be back in stock in around a week. Sweet label redesign coming and possibly a bit cheaper for a while...:)

Get those stims back to doing what they do best!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Revamp is bottled and should be shipping out today!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Revamp should be back in stock in around a week. Sweet label redesign coming and possibly a bit cheaper for a while...:)

Get those stims back to doing what they do best!
a 9.99 to 14.99 sale would be sick! They did that years a lot with the PAL brand.. I stocked with 8 bottles. I ran 3 caps for 5ish months.. saved my life!

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a 9.99 to 14.99 sale would be sick! They did that years a lot with the PAL brand.. I stocked with 8 bottles. I ran 3 caps for 5ish months.. saved my life!

Mike
I don't know the details, but I'm pretty sure the restock is going to be lower than the current price. The time may be limited, but this was the word a while back!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap, it's back in stock. Insane deals on it right now.

Want to try the new Dexaprine? It comes with free Revamp.

Want to give Hyper T2 a try? It comes with free Revamp.

Just want to stock up on Revamp? Order more than one bottle and you're looking at 9 dollars for a 30 day run!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just in time for my order, oh wait, already put my July 4th sale order in yesterday on the 4th.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in time for my order, oh wait, already put my July 4th sale order in yesterday on the 4th.
I like Nutra's calendar, 4th of July deals go till the 9th!

But it also stinks cause I don't want to spend another chunk of change and looking at those deals for more days just might get to me!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great deal! Thanks for making me wait for it.
No problem! Actually when I PM'd you I had no idea the deals would be this good. I was thinking a couple bucks off, not 2 for the price of 1 or the deals with the other fat burners.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
No problem! Actually when I PM'd you I had no idea the deals would be this good. I was thinking a couple bucks off, not 2 for the price of 1 or the deals with the other fat burners.
I am going to pull the trigger on two bottles of Revamp at that price and see what it does for me.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to pull the trigger on two bottles of Revamp at that price and see what it does for me.
Sounds good. Give us some feedback. I'm going to run it myself soon and see if it gives my stims back the stim kick they used to have!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the last day for the sale on Revamp, if anyone is thinking about trying it get it now with BOGO free while it's cheap!