Flawless Skin Couture

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Where is Mineral Mudd!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. From Matt:

"I'll be getting the Majestic Mudd Mask (now in 4 oz size...double) and the Java Lather Liquid labels printed this month. Had a LOT of requests for both."
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    From Matt:

"I'll be getting the Majestic Mudd Mask (now in 4 oz size...double) and the Java Lather Liquid labels printed this month. Had a LOT of requests for both."
    Noice.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

4. Just started using Renegade soap for the first time (been a long time since I've used anything other than java!). Will report on details. I love the balm so I'm sure the soap will be great as well.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

5. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. Any new Flawless updates Matt?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

8. Java Lather has been restocked at NP in both sizes. Jumbo sale continues, two jumbo bars for 10 bucks of the best soap out there. Pretty much my entire family has turned into Java users and they all rave.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Java Lather has been restocked at NP in both sizes. Jumbo sale continues, two jumbo bars for 10 bucks of the best soap out there. Pretty much my entire family has turned into Java users and they all rave.
    Wow...a whole family of ravers. Maybe I should make some glow soap?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wow...a whole family of ravers. Maybe I should make some glow soap?
    Shine all night long
    EvoMuse Products Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Java Lather has been restocked at NP in both sizes. Jumbo sale continues, two jumbo bars for 10 bucks of the best soap out there. Pretty much my entire family has turned into Java users and they all rave.
    Matt creates some unique stuff... Bet cha it's a lot of fun.
    What happened to the hot sauce?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Matt creates some unique stuff... Bet cha it's a lot of fun.
    What happened to the hot sauce?
    Thermogenesauce is still for sale. Hasn't gone anywhere.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

13. Curious, how does the old flawless compare to the new one? I just purchased one and I believe it's from the old batch.

edit: In terms of scar repair, I have a few from hives that are rather unsightly and make a trail up my body. Quite comical explaining it to people.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

14. Did I see that the inclusion of pumpkin and pomegranate oils will help prevent ingrown hairs and shave-breakouts?

I'll be all over this. My skin always hates me after I shave.

15. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Curious, how does the old flawless compare to the new one? I just purchased one and I believe it's from the old batch.

edit: In terms of scar repair, I have a few from hives that are rather unsightly and make a trail up my body. Quite comical explaining it to people.
    Look at the ingredient list for Acai extract. If it has it on there then it is the new formula. I don't think anyone has the old formula, anyway.

16. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Did I see that the inclusion of pumpkin and pomegranate oils will help prevent ingrown hairs and shave-breakouts?

I'll be all over this. My skin always hates me after I shave.
    I am working on a shave gel right now, using all natural cleansers with the inclusion of both Pomegranate and Pumpkin oils, which will help prevent those.

However, my first trial run, I ended up with a weird hair cleaner/conditioner that is actually pretty cool. Going to give the shave gel a go again on Monday.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am working on a shave gel right now, using all natural cleansers with the inclusion of both Pomegranate and Pumpkin oils, which will help prevent those.

However, my first trial run, I ended up with a weird hair cleaner/conditioner that is actually pretty cool. Going to give the shave gel a go again on Monday.
    That is really neat. I never knew Pomegranate and Pumpkin oils had those properties. I think the shave gel will be a hit.

18. I would love a new shave gel as I believe the ones I currently use suck.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

19. Awesome, if only I grew facial hair haha. Make a nair, my girlfriend grows hair too damn fast! =[ lmao
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

20. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I would love a new shave gel as I believe the ones I currently use suck.
    So, true.

21. I heard you moved your products to a new site?

22. Hi guys,
    Boil cabbage and wash face with that water.
    Mixture of banana and milk and wash after drying with cold water.
    Paste of walnut powder ,honey and lemon juice.Scrub your face with this mixture.
    Powdered mango peel and 1 teaspoon of milk powder rub on face ,neck and hands.
    While bathing lather your body with a soft soap and apply mixture of sugar and lime on the lather and see the difference.
    Use gram flour and milk to make a paste. Apply it gently and rub a little, then wash off with water.
    Hope will help.

23. Quote Originally Posted by annielizstan View Post
    Hi guys,
    Paste of walnut powder ,honey and lemon juice.Scrub your face with this mixture.
    While bathing lather your body with a soft soap and apply mixture of sugar and lime on the lather and see the difference.
    Use gram flour and milk to make a paste. Apply it gently and rub a little, then wash off with water.
    Hope will help.

...sounds like a pain in the ass

24. Quote Originally Posted by annielizstan View Post
    Hi guys,
    Hope will help.
    I'll let Matt do all the dirty work and enjoy the fruits (meh, pun) of his product. Seems much less hassle for this guy.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

25. Due to a combination of factors, the Java Lather Jumbo shipment will not arrive until tomorrow.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Due to a combination of factors, the Java Lather Jumbo shipment will not arrive until tomorrow.
    I'm on a rotation of Java Lather and Renegade soap. Unsure of which one I prefer, love em both so I just rotate them
    EvoMuse Products Rep

27. Hey guys, when will these be back at nutraplanet? I am wanting to order some Banish. Thanks

28. The Banish tends to sell out quite quickly, especially the face wash. As well it should, it's by far the best in its category. I think Matt has a batch finished recently (IIRC from Facebook).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    The Banish tends to sell out quite quickly, especially the face wash. As well it should, it's by far the best in its category. I think Matt has a batch finished recently (IIRC from Facebook).
    I will be running a Banish Face Wash/Banish Body Wash special soon. While the body wash is NOT labeled, it will be priced as a beta. Please do me the service of giving me extensive feedback, so I know whether to go ahead and get labels printed (not cheap.)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 04:35 PM