Flawless Skin Couture

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Forgot I had another bar of Banish under my sink... What a nice surprise!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Forgot I had another bar of Banish under my sink... What a nice surprise!
    Christmas in Jul...May!
    •   

3. Next week I will be ordering supplies for the return of Flawless IDRT.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Next week I will be ordering supplies for the return of Flawless IDRT.
    Awesome. I have a four inch long scar (about an 1/2 inch wide) from a surgery. Not too much has helped.

Dsade, could Flawless IDRT be used for everyday skin health? Or, is should it be specifically used for scars, stretch marks, etc.?

5. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Awesome. I have a four inch long scar (about an 1/2 inch wide) from a surgery. Not too much has helped.

Dsade, could Flawless IDRT be used for everyday skin health? Or, is should it be specifically used for scars, stretch marks, etc.?
    The original formula was designed for scars and stretch marks. When I reformulated the product, I expanded its utility to be used everywhere (face, neck, body) in order to improve overall skin condition - including wrinkles/aging, etc.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The original formula was designed for scars and stretch marks. When I reformulated the product, I expanded its utility to be used everywhere (face, neck, body) in order to improve overall skin condition - including wrinkles/aging, etc.
    Sounds great. It will be doing double time.

7. Have been using banish cream and java lather for about a week now. Smelling good, and clear skin!

8. Really happy the demand for Flawless remains high. I'm stocked up for the time being, but Java Lather is out again and BCFC is close to being gone as well. Looks like everyone's getting stocked up again!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Really happy the demand for Flawless remains high. I'm stocked up for the time being, but Java Lather is out again and BCFC is close to being gone as well. Looks like everyone's getting stocked up again!
    High demand can only mean great things for Flawless. I hope Dsade keep at it!

10. These products need to stay in production.

11. Agreed. Im stocked up now on my java and banish
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Agreed. Im stocked up now on my java and banish
    It's a good thing as both are out (again!) already. Banish bars still in stock. And for anyone looking into purchasing Atomic Meltdown for some reason it's showing as 69.99 right now, but when I added it to my cart it was only 29.99. Actually it shows 29.99 and when you click on it says 69.99, but once in the cart you're paying 29.99.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

13. Which Flawless product serves as more of a daily lotion for healthy skin? I have Java, which I really enjoy, but when I get dry skin I would like to have a different lotion or something.

14. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Which Flawless product serves as more of a daily lotion for healthy skin? I have Java, which I really enjoy, but when I get dry skin I would like to have a different lotion or something.
    I think bobu body butter from reading about it, but Matt will be able to provide a better answer.

If anyone wants a Banish bar best hurry, the Planet is almost out of them!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I think bobu body butter from reading about it, but Matt will be able to provide a better answer.

If anyone wants a Banish bar best hurry, the Planet is almost out of them!
    Okay, awesome. Hopefully that makes a return as well. I can't stand dry skin.

16. I'm sure it'll be back. I just noticed the new packaging on the new ones, black box vs white, along with cucumber-avocado soap. The smell is pretty different too, almost makes me wonder if the stuff I was getting from thenutritionx was legit or not.

17. Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    I'm sure it'll be back. I just noticed the new packaging on the new ones, black box vs white, along with cucumber-avocado soap. The smell is pretty different too, almost makes me wonder if the stuff I was getting from thenutritionx was legit or not.
    I'm glad that the Flawless line is making a comeback. Dsade is really doing many people a favor. There were some products that I never got to try, so now is the chance!

18. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm glad that the Flawless line is making a comeback. Dsade is really doing many people a favor. There were some products that I never got to try, so now is the chance!
    Exactly, I'm very excited to try all the products I've missed. If it all comes back I will definitely own at least one of every product this time!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Exactly, I'm very excited to try all the products I've missed. If it all comes back I will definitely own at least one of every product this time!
    I concur! Yeah man, I trust Matt and his formulations. He only creates high-quality products.

20. I'm going to be redoing the Majestic Mudd, increasing the size and outting it into tubes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm going to be redoing the Majestic Mudd, increasing the size and outting it into tubes.
    I used a pot of this and put it on my chest as waxing it prior to photoshoots leaves me with a few spots.

It definitely helped clear the skin. The problem is when applying to a large area like the chest it doesn't last a long time lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I used a pot of this and put it on my chest as waxing it prior to photoshoots leaves me with a few spots.

It definitely helped clear the skin. The problem is when applying to a large area like the chest it doesn't last a long time lol.
    Yeah, that's one of the reasons. Had a friend using it on bacne and he said the same thing.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm going to be redoing the Majestic Mudd, increasing the size and outting it into tubes.
    Wahoo! I know my girlfriend is most excited about this making a comeback.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

24. FYI...a private buyer just bought half of my Banish Face wash stock.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    FYI...a private buyer just bought half of my Banish Face wash stock.
    Great...

Now, we need more Java Soap and AA please sir
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 04:35 PM