Flawless Skin Couture - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Flawless Skin Couture

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    Haven't tried out the Banish cream yet, hoping it works the same or better than the bars do! Any chance on Majestic mineral mud?
    Waiting on the new labels for Majestic.

2. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hoping I get the Banish I ordered today... I placed 2 orders today with Nutra, one with Java Soap and that has a tracking #, the other order with Banish hasn't reached the Processing step yet. Maybe it will tomorrow or maybe they just combined the shipping? I just worry because I know the Banish is about to sell out.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Hoping I get the Banish I ordered today... I placed 2 orders today with Nutra, one with Java Soap and that has a tracking #, the other order with Banish hasn't reached the Processing step yet. Maybe it will tomorrow or maybe they just combined the shipping? I just worry because I know the Banish is about to sell out.
    I always make sure i use the comment section and let them know I have two orders in.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I always make sure i use the comment section and let them know I have two orders in.

I'll have to remember that for next time. Last time I placed 2 orders in the same day, they only sent me one order. I had ordered 2 Abliderate Advanced and decided an hour later I wanted a 3rd. They ended up only sending me 1 and then they sold out. Long story short, I got refunded. They were decent about it. But I didn't get the 3 I wanted. Only 1.

Would 6 Java Soap and 1 tub of Hemavol equal 4 pounds for shipping? I might have to call them tomorrow morning just to find out the deal..
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Java Soaps are 7 ounces each, so that would be 2 pounds right there.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Matt,

You should formulate something that could help shrink/tighten poors.
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Java and Banish are both about to be sold out. Damn this stuff goes fast! Glad I didn't miss out this time.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Hope you can get some of everything sent to Orbit too. I know Nutra are very supportive but their international shipping is $40, versus Orbits $8 flat international fee. Thanks dsade.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post
    Hope you can get some of everything sent to Orbit too. I know Nutra are very supportive but their international shipping is $40, versus Orbits $8 flat international fee. Thanks dsade.
    Yeah, I am putting together a shipment for them. Shipping is high, so I have to wait until I have enough of everything to justify.
  10. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I called it, both products out of stock within 24 hours.

I'm just happy I don't have to constantly refresh that page anymore as I'm officially stocked up!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Whew, glad i got my order in too. Should hold me over til the next batch is ready
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Gonna try and get you guys more stock for the Memorial Day sale.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Excellent. Any good deals on the Java?

14. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I'll have good deals on the Jumbo Java, a Java/Atomic Meltdown deal, a Banish bar/Face wash deal, and a Renegade Balm/Bar deal.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I'll have good deals on the Jumbo Java, a Java/Atomic Meltdown deal, a Banish bar/Face wash deal, and a Renegade Balm/Bar deal.
    Wow, alot more than I was expecting haha claiming the Banish bar and Renegade Balm combo deals now. Them females aren't gonna be ready

16. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I know both bars have been out for some time now, and my PM box is being molested by angry citizens demanding action.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Lol its hard enough to please the masses, let alone keep them pleased. Looking forward to this memorial day

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Thanks dsade, really pleased about this. Looking forward to your renegade fragrance too!

Sent from my Motorola Pro+ using the force
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Hate to keep this thread alive in the SPP forum, but it's the most active.

Today stock is going out to Nutraplanet for the Memorial Day Sale.

They have purchased ALL of my Java Lather Jumbo stock for a special deal. They will be given out FREE ($7 value) with any Atomic Meltdown Purchase ($29.99 for BOTH Products).

As well, we are running a Banish Face Wash/Bar combo. Finally, we are RETURNING the Renegade Bars and they will be sold in combo with the Balm.
  20. Advanced Member

What's really the difference between the Banish Facial Wash and Bar? How would they be used together?
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

They have purchased ALL of my Java Lather Jumbo stock for a special deal. They will be given out FREE ($7 value) with any Atomic Meltdown Purchase ($29.99 for BOTH Products).

As well, we are running a Banish Face Wash/Bar combo. Finally, we are RETURNING the Renegade Bars and they will be sold in combo with the Balm.
    This is awesome...so many deals from companies that I'm drooling over right now but waiting for Nutraplanet to officially announce their sale and all their deals. My cart is loaded up right now and I'm chomping at the bit! Java Lather is so awesome; I can't describe it to people who haven't tried it before. Renegade balm is definitely worth a shot for people on the fence!
  22. Professional Member

What's really the difference between the Banish Facial Wash and Bar? How would they be used together?
    I use the bar on my body, works great on my arms especially on my slight keratosis pilaris. The bar lasts for freaking ever.

In combination it would be bar on the body and facial wash on the....well, facial.
  23. Senior Member

I just received my two Banish creams and Java Lather. Operation summer fresh skin, commence!
  24. Advanced Member

Okay, so I would assume if you get bacne or an occasional pimple on the arms, the bar makes the most sense.

Thanks
  25. Advanced Member

Has anybody ever thought about taking a bite out of a Java bar? I know I have.
  26. Professional Member

Okay, so I would assume if you get bacne or an occasional pimple on the arms, the bar makes the most sense.

Thanks
    Yeah. Actually I use Java Lather all over my body, and then Banish bar on my arms to take care of those little red bumps. The Banish bar lasts for freaking ever, those things are massive.
  27. New Member

I love the banish face wash, I was using the bar but this seems to work even better. Had some zits starting to pop up last night, washed my face before bed and in my morning shower and they're hardly noticeable already. It also has a stronger smell which is great, the bar doesn't smell bad but has a weak scent compared to liquid.
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic

The only formula I spent more time on than the Banish Face wash was the IDRT. I love both of these formulas, and they are top quality! Even works on Bacne.
  29. New Member

The only formula I spent more time on than the Banish Face wash was the IDRT. I love both of these formulas, and they are top quality! Even works on Bacne.
    I'm still waiting on IDRT to try on my scars from a spinal fusion on the back of my neck and lower back. Just waiting on the labels here too or will it be a while?
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    I'm still waiting on IDRT to try on my scars from a spinal fusion on the back of my neck and lower back. Just waiting on the labels here too or will it be a while?
    Waiting on labels and jars.
  31. Senior Member

I'm pumped for the rest of the line to reappear. I'm addicted to the smell of the Java lather.
    Last edited by domore; 05-23-2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: misspelling
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by domore
    I'm pumped for the rest of the line to reappear. I'm addicted to the smell of the Java lather.
    Seconded. I got mine in today. My girl loves the smell too

33. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Agreed. I'm going to pick up some mineral mudd and bobu butter for the fiance if they get back in stock sometime. Just have a feeling she'd love both. I know Rosie was a huge fan of the mudd.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade

Hellyeah. Awesome deals man.

35. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Agreed. I'm going to pick up some mineral mudd and bobu butter for the fiance if they get back in stock sometime. Just have a feeling she'd love both. I know Rosie was a huge fan of the mudd.
    I have a huge scar on my shoulder from a labrum surgery during a football season. I'm excited to see if Java Lather or Flawless IDRT can help.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Forgot I had another bar of Banish under my sink... What a nice surprise!
  37. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Forgot I had another bar of Banish under my sink... What a nice surprise!
    Christmas in Jul...May!
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Next week I will be ordering supplies for the return of Flawless IDRT.
  39. Senior Member

Next week I will be ordering supplies for the return of Flawless IDRT.
    Awesome. I have a four inch long scar (about an 1/2 inch wide) from a surgery. Not too much has helped.

Dsade, could Flawless IDRT be used for everyday skin health? Or, is should it be specifically used for scars, stretch marks, etc.?
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Awesome. I have a four inch long scar (about an 1/2 inch wide) from a surgery. Not too much has helped.

Dsade, could Flawless IDRT be used for everyday skin health? Or, is should it be specifically used for scars, stretch marks, etc.?
    The original formula was designed for scars and stretch marks. When I reformulated the product, I expanded its utility to be used everywhere (face, neck, body) in order to improve overall skin condition - including wrinkles/aging, etc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. Flawless Skin Couture: IDRT
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 09:21 AM
  3. Flawless Skin Couture stock
    By dsade in forum Genomyx