Flawless Skin Couture

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Soap as well or just the balm?
    I will try and do both. I will have a single afternoon where I will be at the warehouse, but with some time to spare. I haven't taken full inventory for what I need, but I think I have everything I need.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will try and do both. I will have a single afternoon where I will be at the warehouse, but with some time to spare. I haven't taken full inventory for what I need, but I think I have everything I need.
    You already know this, but huge fan of Renegade soap. Stuff is amazing and only reason I shower with anything else is when I run out. Of course then I use Java.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You already know this, but huge fan of Renegade soap. Stuff is amazing and only reason I shower with anything else is when I run out. Of course then I use Java.
    I still love the Entice beta Matt made - best moisturizing soap (or lotion) ever used on my skin. Would have been nice to see it come out, but not all good things happen, I guess...

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I still love the Entice beta Matt made - best moisturizing soap (or lotion) ever used on my skin. Would have been nice to see it come out, but not all good things happen, I guess...

~Rosie~
    Never used it. My wife is in love with Bobu Body Butter. Luckily Matt sent me a ton at one time and that stuff lasts for forever.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Never used it. My wife is in love with Bobu Body Butter. Luckily Matt sent me a ton at one time and that stuff lasts for forever.
    Bobu Body Butter is awesome The MaliBobu scent was AMAZING!!!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    We definitely agree on this!

7. Subbed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Bobu Body Butter is awesome The MaliBobu scent was AMAZING!!!

~Rosie~
    I got a sample from bobu body butter with that 1st order and the java.
    got started right away and I like the smell, the texture but what counts most is the effects: have really sensitive skin which feels amazing after the use of matt's skin goodies!
    supps from evomuse, skin care from evomuse, Evomuse for president :-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 05:35 PM