SPP: Preworkout beta testers wanted!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    beets? diabetes? no one likes diabetes
    I prefer to call them liveabetes.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

2. Nothing like a good ole SPP Beet down!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

3. Ok...mixed up. Need to baggie these up and get them out.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Ok...mixed up. Need to baggie these up and get them out.
    Dope. I need a new preworkout.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ok...mixed up. Need to baggie these up and get them out.
    Don't forget to include the razor blade so everyone can properly sort out the servings!

6. Dusting off the triple-beam right now. Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. I now assume SPP isn't making a preworkout haha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I now assume SPP isn't making a preworkout haha
    Matt definitely has something he's working on.

9. Did I miss anything?
    :blindfold:

10. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash
    Did I miss anything?
    I don't think so.
  11. re

im willing to try this stuff ima local body builder at my gym n always looking for something new ima 220lb guy 5'11 bench 340 squat 505 beadlift 675

12. This is a bump for good news that the preworkout will be released under EvoMuse.

13. I love it! EvoMuse all the way.

14. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    This is a bump for good news that the preworkout will be released under EvoMuse.
    What?When?

15. Judging by the product load, right after heat stack...probably May.
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Judging by the product load, right after heat stack...probably May.
    Good deal. Although the release date will miss my biggest competition by a half a month or so.

17. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Good deal. Although the release date will miss my biggest competition by a half a month or so.
    We have SO much stuff coming down the pipeline right now it isn't even funny. Now that Matt has an outlet for everything he wants to do we have again locked him in the lab. We are allowing him to have a few facebook posts, letting him post on AM and 4 bathroom breaks. We even give him recreation time four days a week for an hour so he can keep those gigantic arms. Other than that he isn't allowed to do anything but work until summer when we are considering giving him one full day off. We haven't decided yet!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    We have SO much stuff coming down the pipeline right now it isn't even funny. Now that Matt has an outlet for everything he wants to do we have again locked him in the lab. We are allowing him to have a few facebook posts, letting him post on AM and 4 bathroom breaks. We even give him recreation time four days a week for an hour so he can keep those gigantic arms. Other than that he isn't allowed to do anything but work until summer when we are considering giving him one full day off. We haven't decided yet!
    It was only a matter of time until he created his own (much needed) line. We'll now be able to see his ideas come to fruition: preworkout, Clear Edge, Sleephoria, CardioTryx, etc.

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My training is high volume, heavy lifting, high intensity. Let me know id love to give you feedback Matt.

I am running a log right now for Iron Mag Labs but by the time this stuff is ready the log will be over.

Let me know Matt.
    This man gets a vote from me.

Recoverbro

20. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You forgot the twice weekly conjugal visits. You on duty for some luvin' starting tomorrow by the way Geo

Recoverbro

21. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    You forgot the twice weekly conjugal visits. You on duty for some luvin' starting tomorrow by the way Geo
    Nah, Blake can go twice!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

22. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Nah, Blake can go twice!
    Oddly enough, I'm good with that ;-)

Recoverbro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yok3d by USPlabs--Phase 2 beta testers wanted