SPP Presents: Abliderate Advanced

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GaresTaylan View Post
    Had my first application today after exfoliating with Java soap. I didnt feel any burning, I would call it more of a warming sensation. After about 5 minutes, wow did I feel my mid-section start tightening up. It was a pretty awesome feeling. Looking forward to continuing use and seeing the results. 2 bottles worth.
    You shouldn't see any burn with Abliderate Advanced. The capsaicin is responsible for the burn in Eviscerate/Smolder and it isn't in Abliderate Advanced. Keep us updated on your results though, I simply love the product!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Abstract

Adipose tissue is an important site of steroid hormone biosynthesis, as type I 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (HSD1), the enzyme responsible for the conversion of cortisone into cortisol and the P450 aromatase, the enzyme catalysing androgens aromatization into estrogens, are both expressed in human adipose tissue. In the present report, we have investigated the possibility that sex steroids and leptin could regulate these two enzymes in cultured preadipocytes from men and women intra-abdominalfat depots.
    In women preadipocytes, human recombinant leptin down-regulates HSD1 mRNA expression (−58%) and P450 aromatase activity (−26%). Conversely, leptin up-regulates the HSD1 (2.4-fold) and the P450 aromatase (1.6-fold) mRNA expression in men preadipocytes. In women preadipocytes, 17β-estradiol strongly stimulates HSD1 mRNA expression (10-fold) and, in contrast, decreases by half the P450 aromataseexpression. In men, 17β-estradiol has no influence on HSD1 expression but up-regulates P450 aromatase mRNA expression (2.4-fold). Finally, androgens increase by a factor of 2.5–5 the mRNA expression of both enzymes in men.
    These findings suggest that sex steroids and leptin either increase or decrease local cortisol and estrogens productions in men or in women preadipocytes, respectively. They also indicate that steroid metabolism in adipose tissue is controlled by a coordinated regulation of P450 aromatase and HSD1 expressions. Finally, the important sex-specific differences described herein may also contribute to explain the sexual dimorphism of body fat distribution in humans.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Abstract

Adipose tissue is an important site of steroid hormone biosynthesis, as type I 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (HSD1), the enzyme responsible for the conversion of cortisone into cortisol and the P450 aromatase, the enzyme catalysing androgens aromatization into estrogens, are both expressed in human adipose tissue. In the present report, we have investigated the possibility that sex steroids and leptin could regulate these two enzymes in cultured preadipocytes from men and women intra-abdominalfat depots.
    In women preadipocytes, human recombinant leptin down-regulates HSD1 mRNA expression (−58%) and P450 aromatase activity (−26%). Conversely, leptin up-regulates the HSD1 (2.4-fold) and the P450 aromatase (1.6-fold) mRNA expression in men preadipocytes. In women preadipocytes, 17β-estradiol strongly stimulates HSD1 mRNA expression (10-fold) and, in contrast, decreases by half the P450 aromataseexpression. In men, 17β-estradiol has no influence on HSD1 expression but up-regulates P450 aromatase mRNA expression (2.4-fold). Finally, androgens increase by a factor of 2.5–5 the mRNA expression of both enzymes in men.
    These findings suggest that sex steroids and leptin either increase or decrease local cortisol and estrogens productions in men or in women preadipocytes, respectively. They also indicate that steroid metabolism in adipose tissue is controlled by a coordinated regulation of P450 aromatase and HSD1 expressions. Finally, the important sex-specific differences described herein may also contribute to explain the sexual dimorphism of body fat distribution in humans.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

Back in stock at the Planet!!!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%

Just a note: VERY limited stock. Our bottle error has not been rectified yet, in spite of a ton of calls. They have less than 30 bottles to work with.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

Once again, AA is back at the Planet and no longer sold out.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Once again, AA is back at the Planet and no longer sold out.
    Hooray!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just came in to profess my love of AA. I got my first bottle the first week in August and it's still not quite empty! My second bottle is stashed in my cabinet.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Just came in to profess my love of AA. I got my first bottle the first week in August and it's still not quite empty! My second bottle is stashed in my cabinet.
    Results? It is probably my favorite product of our line.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Very cool, bro!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thank you Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate
    By firedrake in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 01:29 AM
  2. Abliderate Advanced rash?!
    By cybercrombie in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 11:07 AM
  3. Abliderate Advanced Questions
    By lostsoul in forum Genomyx