dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes..I know. My almost godlike omnipresence SHOULD be enough for 50 companies. Believe it or not, though, sometimes I get the desire to actually spend time with my family. This is where YOU come in....

WE WANT YOU AS THE NEW RECRUIT!

SPP is looking for a handful of HIGH quality reps. The qualities we are looking for (in no order) are:

Humor/Personality/Charisma
knowledge
'bro'ness, but not at the expense of being articulate
professionalism
...and the ability to control their words carefully

Recent rulings and lawsuits have made companies liable for ANY words spoken by ANY reps, regardless of the overall context. If you can't control yourself, or tend to lash out in the heat of a battle....or if you simply can't keep yourself from talking smack about another company then PLEASE do NOT apply.

ATTN: Company Reps - we do not want to cause any kind of bad feelings with colleagues, but if you are currently repping for another company and want to be considered privately, you are welcome to PM me.

Also, please send nudes to [email protected] for consideration.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
best of luck to who ever gets picked! Great Company already, and poised to be even better

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
but you didnt specify what kinds.. setting your self up there matey :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity here!

-T1

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is that pronounced like "Ballet"...like you are a full-contact ballet competitor in the R1 division?
He does have a very unique name...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great opp.....brad already has my Nudz

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a great opportunity here!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to send a formal e-mail application.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else not able to access page 2 of this thread?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forum was a little buggy Matt, I think it's working better now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I got about 15 update announcements to the thread, but nothing was there. I got the Slick Pleasures and the headphones out for nothing.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
nope no luck here either keeps taking me back to the top of page one

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I got about 15 update announcements to the thread, but nothing was there. I got the Slick Pleasures and the headphones out for nothing.
As long as you've got an arm with a hand attached to it you should never have truly got the Slick Pleasures out for nothing.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it looks like you got some good apps - quality always trumps quanity.. for pretty much everything at least.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least currently, everything from a window of last night into this morning was lost. They still list the number of replies or pages, but none show up.

Also, I'd like to get on the e-mail listserv for the nudez, plz :kiss:.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I fire my app off do you prefer it sent to Brad via e-mail or sent to Matt via PM?

Or put on here so everyone can point and laugh at me?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did not really see an "application format" in the original post, so please consider this my formal expression of interest.

I work in the Mental Health and Substance Abuse fields and as part of that also provide crisis interventions. That being the case, I am very well acquainted with the concept of picking my words carefully to avoid providing ammunition to a hypothetical attorney. Additionally, I also have very good people as well as writing skills but am not overly formal in my presentation. I have a relatively recognizable name here on AM and have established a very strong rapport with a number of individuals here on the boards.

For the sake of being forth right, I feel it only fair to inform you that I am presently repping for Ageforce transdermals, but do not see any issues with conflicts if I were to join your team. If you do not feel this is tennable, please PM me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

T

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did not really see and "application format" in the original post, so please consider this my formal expression of interest.

I work in the Mental Health and Substance Abuse fields and as part of that also provide crisis interventions. That being the case, I am very well acquainted with the concept of picking my words carefully to avoid providing ammunition to a hypothetical attorney. Additionally, I also have very good people as well as writing skills but am not overly formal in my presentation. I have a relatively recognizable name here on AM and have established a very strong rapport with a number of individuals here on the boards.

For the sake of being forth right, I feel it only fair to inform you that I am presently repping for Ageforce transdermals, but do not see any issues with conflicts if I were to join your team. If you do not feel this is tennable, please PM me.

T

[video=youtube;sCC_PxRWVI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCC_PxRWVI4[/video]

I only jest.

Good choice here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll probably review applications and nudez over the weekend and go into semi-finals, including the talent competition, next week.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll probably review applications and nudez over the weekend and go into semi-finals, including the talent competition, next week.
Will you be supplying the baby seals for the talent portion or do I have to club my own? Also, I can juggle kittens if that helps! :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to develop a talent....quickly! Who has a unicycle I can borrow?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be supplying the baby seals for the talent portion or do I have to club my own? Also, I can juggle kittens if that helps! :)
You will have to juggle baby seals AFTER teaching the baby seals to juggle kittens.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this is an awesome opportunity for someone. Dsade and SPP are top notch

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a unibrow...will that work?
I feel as if trying to ride your unibrow will disqualify me....or at the very least royally piss your wife off.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did not really see and "application format" in the original post, so please consider this my formal expression of interest.

T
Tony Taman is a quality person on the board. SPP would be mad to overlook this guy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel as if trying to ride your unibrow will disqualify me....or at the very least royally piss your wife off.
I don't know what you mean by that. Is that some kind of sex reference? I mean whoa..that might be a definite disqualification. SPP is a family-friendly company. Our image is squeaky clean and bland. We're all voting for Romney, for god's sake*.

*some or all of the above might well be complete BS.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tony Taman is a quality person on the board. SPP would be mad to overlook this guy.
We are quite mad, actually....but that is besides the point.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are quite mad, actually....but that is besides the point.
In that case definitely hire him, I was lying- he is actually f***ing mental.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In that case definitely hire him, I was lying- he is actually f***ing mental.
So we'd be getting 4 reps for the price of 1?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 reps for the price of 2. He has 4 personalities but he is so good you should pay him twice. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 reps for the price of 2. He has 4 personalities but he is so good you should pay him twice. ;)
I'll just xerox the first check.