SPP Call for Reps!

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    4 reps for the price of 2. He has 4 personalities but he is so good you should pay him twice.
    I'll just xerox the first check.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Tony Taman is a quality person on the board. SPP would be mad to overlook this guy.
    2nd this, Brad and Matt, this guy would be a great addition to your company.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    2nd this, Brad and Matt, this guy would be a great addition to your company.
    3rd this Tony would be an excellent addition to the team.

  4. 'bro'ness?

  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    'bro'ness?

    All part of being a RecoverBro (it's in the name!).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | sales@evolutionarymuse.com | Inspire to Evolve
    •   
       


  6. I support the above support.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  7. When I grow bigger , stronger and wiser...I wanna be a rep and a RecoverBro if possible ! Maybe it will take me 2 or 3 years...but this is my life now , got nothing but time to take on the challenge ^^!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    When I grow bigger , stronger and wiser...I wanna be a rep and a RecoverBro if possible ! Maybe it will take me 2 or 3 years...but this is my life now , got nothing but time to take on the challenge ^^!!!
    With those smoke burps I doubt you'll be around much longer
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    With those smoke burps I doubt you'll be around much longer
    Hahaha I can't die yet Still got to Dead Lift 350lbs before I head for hell ^^ , I got a goal , and I aint giving up till I meet it , and when I do , I'll get a new goal , besides...I can't die , you'd miss me! and my noob adventures!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. this thread has gotten way off topic haha
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  11. Seems like a Bro-tangent has been achieved.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Seems like a Bro-tangent has been achieved.
    Have we now reached the event horizon?
    Recoverbro

  13. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Have we now reached the event horizon?
    I would say next comes Spaghettification but I am on a low-carb diet.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I would say next comes Spaghettification but I am on a low-carb diet.
    Most delicious post yet.
    Throw some Thermogenesauce on it
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  15. I just read every post in here. Wow.

  16. I'll throw my name in to be a rep! Ask around about me all you want.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  17. R1balla & Taman are quality choices! Hmmm should I really be endorsing others for something I'm trying for? Yep! Good guys right there!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    I just read every post in here. Wow.
    I like tamam and this bro right here.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    R1balla & Taman are quality choices! Hmmm should I really be endorsing others for something I'm trying for? Yep! Good guys right there!
    Such a sweet young man
    Recoverbro

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'll throw my name in to be a rep! Ask around about me all you want.
    Has my vote ^
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would say next comes Spaghettification but I am on a low-carb diet.
    Perhaps you could go for Shiratakification, instead?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | sales@evolutionarymuse.com | Inspire to Evolve

  22. do we need to put an official app in here like about ourselves and everything?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  23. at this point i think it is all just bumping until they announce the new rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    at this point i think it is all just bumping until they announce the new rep
    Yeah they said they were going to go over them this weekend. Which means I better hurry on my app!

  25. there is tough competition for sure. Any of the choices would be a good one.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. incline barbell bench 225lbs for 7 reps + 2 forced reps
    By danthamansky in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 02:49 PM
  2. Low reps or High reps for bicep peak?
    By W13NY in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 07:28 PM
  3. 911 Call
    By CDB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 11:58 PM
  4. Heavy reps or lighter reps better for back?
    By GOG in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Log in
Log in