SPP Presents: GlycoMyx

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Is there really a point to a preorder anyways? I would think NP would just have it for sale once they receive their shipment..


  2. When the initial stock is released, it is not expected to last a long time. Preorder guarantees stock for those that are motivated.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    When the initial stock is released, it is not expected to last a long time. Preorder guarantees stock for those that are motivated.
    Any idea when the preorder might be available for those that are motivated?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Any idea when the preorder might be available for those that are motivated?
    Hoping it goes up today.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Hoping it goes up today.
    Count me in for a big order.
    •   
       


  6. At THAT price Just bought 8
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    At THAT price Just bought 8


    Damn, I only got 5 lol makes me wanna add more :P


    Just added two more for a total of 7 lol i've been waiting forever for this item to come back out

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    At THAT price Just bought 8
    Wow, this is going to go fast ladies and gents, get in on it!

    Agreed the price is amazing.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  10. 6 coming my way and another thermogenosauce!

  11. Cool story, when it was first listed on Nutra, it was $39.99. I put 3 in my cart. Then about 5 mins later, I checked again, and it was down to the current price. Then I raided the place

  12. 4 tubs here (to go with my 2.5 tubs of Glycemyx that I have to finish off first).

    Side note, threw some Thermogensauce on my Wendy's Grilled Chicken 5 minutes before I had a conference call for work, not the smartest thing to do!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    4 tubs here (to go with my 2.5 tubs of Glycemyx that I have to finish off first).

    Side note, threw some Thermogensauce on my Wendy's Grilled Chicken 5 minutes before I had a conference call for work, not the smartest thing to do!
    On a scale of 1 being an ice cube and ten being Chernobyl how hot is Thermogenesauce? Honestly I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, but if we're talking fat burning hot sauce I just may be in. Matt's never let me down before so I'll probably toss some in on my next NP order.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    On a scale of 1 being an ice cube and ten being Chernobyl how hot is Thermogenesauce? Honestly I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, but if we're talking fat burning hot sauce I just may be in. Matt's never let me down before so I'll probably toss some in on my next NP order.
    Hmmm.... for me I would rate it around an 8. When I have cooked it in with food it isn't as bad, but when I put on top of some food right before I eat it I need to have a few cups of water by my side

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    4 tubs here (to go with my 2.5 tubs of Glycemyx that I have to finish off first).

    Side note, threw some Thermogensauce on my Wendy's Grilled Chicken 5 minutes before I had a conference call for work, not the smartest thing to do!
    I bet it changed the way you were breathing and talking. They probably thought you were fapping while on the phone.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I bet it changed the way you were breathing and talking. They probably thought you were fapping while on the phone.
    It wasn't pretty to start lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    On a scale of 1 being an ice cube and ten being Chernobyl how hot is Thermogenesauce? Honestly I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, but if we're talking fat burning hot sauce I just may be in. Matt's never let me down before so I'll probably toss some in on my next NP order.
    It's all quantity dependent. If you use a half teaspoon it's not very hot at all (maybe a 6), but it ramps up VERY quickly. The heat from the Allyl IsoThioCyanate is so different, and the combination with the capsaicin creates a really unique burn.

    The dosage effects are formulated to reach effective dosage at 1/2 teasppon, and at that you should get 60 uses out of a bottle.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    On a scale of 1 being an ice cube and ten being Chernobyl how hot is Thermogenesauce? Honestly I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, but if we're talking fat burning hot sauce I just may be in. Matt's never let me down before so I'll probably toss some in on my next NP order.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Hmmm.... for me I would rate it around an 8. When I have cooked it in with food it isn't as bad, but when I put on top of some food right before I eat it I need to have a few cups of water by my side
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's all quantity dependent. If you use a half teaspoon it's not very hot at all (maybe a 6), but it ramps up VERY quickly. The heat from the Allyl IsoThioCyanate is so different, and the combination with the capsaicin creates a really unique burn.

    The dosage effects are formulated to reach effective dosage at 1/2 teasppon, and at that you should get 60 uses out of a bottle.
    Should have added, I have been using 1 tsp each time (which would definitely explain the heat ramp up, especially when some rubs against the roof of your mouth!)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    Should have added, I have been using 1 tsp each time (which would definitely explain the heat ramp up, especially when some rubs against the roof of your mouth!)
    It took me about 15-20 uses to SLOWLY ramp up to 1 tsp. My sweet spot (assuming, say, half pound of ground chicken in a burrito) is about 3/4 tsp.

    Y'all missed some free bottle giveaways on the facebook page this past weekend. Also, my AUSSIE customers should be able to pick this up soon, as we just got an order.

  20. Wow...looking at the initial numbers is that we are already approaching the 100 unit mark sold.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I bet it changed the way you were breathing and talking. They probably thought you were fapping while on the phone.
    Just lol'd

    For whatever reason, it made me think of Super Troopers when he's jerking it, using the radar and choking himself with his tie.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  22. Looks like the shipment will arrive one day early, and be shipping out to customers on Tuesday morning.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like the shipment will arrive one day early, and be shipping out to customers on Tuesday morning.
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, buddy!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  24. Unreal price, it'll be my pleasure to take these! lol..

  25. Do u know what the actual price will be once the presale is over?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The DRSE presents:
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in