SPP Presents: GlycoMyx

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

For preworkout, you will want to limit it to at most half a scoop.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.89%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For those doing more of a traditional BB workout, what are your thoughts on dosing, Matt? I know you've said 1/2 scoop pre works best for you and I'll definitely be playing around with the dosing. I normally take in anywhere from 30-60g carbs pre-workout (usually from fruit). Is more than a 1/2 scoop just too much sitting in your stomach?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

For me it's too bulky in my stomach.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How will it pair with some carnitines (I hit ALCAR, PLCAR, & LCLT in the morning due to convenience)?
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    How will it pair with some carnitines (I hit ALCAR, PLCAR, & LCLT in the morning due to convenience)?
    Excellent...I was taking with Protocol and added PLCAR.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    For those doing more of a traditional BB workout, what are your thoughts on dosing, Matt? I know you've said 1/2 scoop pre works best for you and I'll definitely be playing around with the dosing. I normally take in anywhere from 30-60g carbs pre-workout (usually from fruit). Is more than a 1/2 scoop just too much sitting in your stomach?
    Yeah, I like to usually throw down a cup of blueberries before my workouts. I'll probably do a half scoop and some blueberries, plus some carnitines.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

I'm glad to hear that. I'm excited to see how this will work for me.

I might add another pre-order to take advantage of the price.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

I have been doing 1 scoop Glycemyx + 1 Scoop Protein + 1 scoop Protocol at 4:30am (work out at 5am). It has been working great, no stomach issues, hits me just right
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

^^Possible pre-workout ideas in the works?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    ^^Possible pre-workout ideas in the works?
    I'm mixing some up this week and picking testers.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

I'm mixing some up this week and picking testers.
    The same pre-workout idea as in the other thread?
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%

Ayup...got all of my ingredients in
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

Ayup...got all of my ingredients in
    I'm looking forward to what your beta testers log/report. I like the idea of a pre-workout that actually has a purpose, rather than one that will make you go stim crazy.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%

I don't use stims. You want stims you can take a caffeine pill.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

Exactly how I feel. If someone needs to be "stimmed out of their mind" just to get himself to the weight room, then he needs to check his priorities.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

Exactly how I feel. If someone needs to be "stimmed out of their mind" just to get himself to the weight room, then he needs to check his priorities.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm looking forward to what your beta testers log/report. I like the idea of a pre-workout that actually has a purpose, rather than one that will make you go stim crazy.
    Exactly^^ Looking forward to what you have in mind Matt.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

So you assume someone who uses a stimmed pre needs to be stimmed out of their mind So you are telling me the fact that I take a stimmed pre (1 scoop Fierce) at 4am to help with my 5am workout then I need to check my priorities???? So much fail to make such a blanket statement bro
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

Quote Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    So you assume someone who uses a stimmed pre needs to be stimmed out of their mind So you are telling me the fact that I take a stimmed pre (1 scoop Fierce) at 4am to help with my 5am workout then I need to check my priorities???? So much fail to make such a blanket statement bro
    Okay. I should have phrased it better. The way I put it does seem like a blanket statement towards stims. I do not think Fierce, Focus XT, Craze, Vengeance, etc. qualify as products that get you "stimmed out of your mind." (You know the products fall under that superlative). There are definitely products on the market that do not have efficacious doses of any ergogenic. Instead, the product includes 40mg DMAA and 300mg caffeine.

I personally do not like to have stims in my pre-workout for my 5:30am workouts. I rely on getting an adequate amount of sleep (in bed before 9:30) and a healthy diet. Granted, I do not know your personal life (young children, night shifts). From reading your other posts and knowing that you work out in the early morning, I think you are motivated by pure enjoyment of lifting to get yourself to the weight room. I do not think SAN Fierce is giving you the heart of a lion to get you lift weights.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%

Quote Originally Posted by domore

Note to self: check priorities.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Note to self: check priorities.
    Okay, okay. I concede. My apologies. My post is definitely being blown out of proportion. Stimmed pre's have their place. Caffeine can serve as a nice ergogenic. However, they are not responsible for getting individuals to the weight room. If a person can only lift if they have their stimmed pre-workout, then, yes, they should check their priorities.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

Okay. I should have phrased it better. The way I put it does seem like a blanket statement towards stims. I do not think Fierce, Focus XT, Craze, Vengeance, etc. qualify as products that get you "stimmed out of your mind." (You know the products fall under that superlative). There are definitely products on the market that do not have efficacious doses of any ergogenic. Instead, the product includes 40mg DMAA and 300mg caffeine.

I personally do not like to have stims in my pre-workout for my 5:30am workouts. I rely on getting an adequate amount of sleep (in bed before 9:30) and a healthy diet. Granted, I do not know your personal life (young children, night shifts). From reading your other posts and knowing that you work out in the early morning, I think you are motivated by pure enjoyment of lifting to get yourself to the weight room. I do not think SAN Fierce is giving you the heart of a lion to get you lift weights.
    Fair enough. I am actually quite a bit stim sensitive, so I typically can't go over 200mg C in a stim drink, and don't want that cracked out feeling (I actually don't have any stims in my diet, never have, with the exception of if I take a stimmed pre). But to each his own. For better or worse having two young boys I don't get to bed until after 10pm and get up at 4am to get ready for the gym. No sense in sacrificing a workout for the sake of saying I went stim free. Each person has their own circumstances which is all I meant. Anyways, sorry for getting off topic, so I will end with this:

I have been using Glycemyx (1 scoop) + 1 scoop Myofusion + 1 scoop Protocl as my pre workout shake around 4:30am for over a month now. Previous I was training fasted, but I feel that this shake has made a big difference for me at the gym, don't see myself ever going back to fasted workouts again (at least only keep fasted for cardio only days). This is the reason why I just ordered another 4 tubs of Glycomyx
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

Fair enough. I am actually quite a bit stim sensitive, so I typically can't go over 200mg C in a stim drink, and don't want that cracked out feeling (I actually don't have any stims in my diet, never have, with the exception of if I take a stimmed pre). But to each his own. For better or worse having two young boys I don't get to bed until after 10pm and get up at 4am to get ready for the gym. No sense in sacrificing a workout for the sake of saying I went stim free. Each person has their own circumstances which is all I meant. Anyways, sorry for getting off topic, so I will end with this:

I have been using Glycemyx (1 scoop) + 1 scoop Myofusion + 1 scoop Protocl as my pre workout shake around 4:30am for over a month now. Previous I was training fasted, but I feel that this shake has made a big difference for me at the gym, don't see myself ever going back to fasted workouts again (at least only keep fasted for cardio only days). This is the reason why I just ordered another 4 tubs of Glycomyx
    I definitely get you. I phrased it pretty poorly. I meant it as the only motivation to get to the gym. No kids of my own, blessing to have, but I know the responsibilities are great, too. We're all clear

I'm going to have to try that combo. How does this compare to other carb products you have taken? I may take out the protein, but add in some PeptoPro. I ordered two tubs of GlycoMyx, but I may see if I can order a couple more since they didn't ship out yet.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

I definitely get you. I phrased it pretty poorly. I meant it as the only motivation to get to the gym. No kids of my own, blessing to have, but I know the responsibilities are great, too. We're all clear

I'm going to have to try that combo. How does this compare to other carb products you have taken? I may take out the protein, but add in some PeptoPro. I ordered two tubs of GlycoMyx, but I may see if I can order a couple more since they didn't ship out yet.
    Sometimes instead of Myofusion I will throw in HumaPro instead. I have used Karbolic before but only post wo, one of these days I should try pre to compare. Before Glycemyx I was training fasted during the week and on the weekend I would have some oatmeal and a pro shake pre. I actually did a quick review on Glycemyx but that is over on bb.com. I have about 2.5 tubs of Glycemyx to get through and then 4 tubs Glycomyx on its way. Later this summer i will be doing a clean bulk so i may look to use multiple servings of glycomyx daily to help hit some of my macros
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

Sometimes instead of Myofusion I will throw in HumaPro instead. I have used Karbolic before but only post wo, one of these days I should try pre to compare. Before Glycemyx I was training fasted during the week and on the weekend I would have some oatmeal and a pro shake pre. I actually did a quick review on Glycemyx but that is over on bb.com. I have about 2.5 tubs of Glycemyx to get through and then 4 tubs Glycomyx on its way. Later this summer i will be doing a clean bulk so i may look to use multiple servings of glycomyx daily to help hit some of my macros
    I haven't used any carb specific products before, so I hope this won't be a flop for me. I don't think it will being the case it comes from Dsade.
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

The good news is you should be able to get benefits from GlycoMyx whether you use stims or not
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    The good news is you should be able to get benefits from GlycoMyx whether you use stims or not
    Haha, very true
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%

Quote Originally Posted by domore

Okay, okay. I concede. My apologies. My post is definitely being blown out of proportion. Stimmed pre's have their place. Caffeine can serve as a nice ergogenic. However, they are not responsible for getting individuals to the weight room. If a person can only lift if they have their stimmed pre-workout, then, yes, they should check their priorities.
    Well put sir! I was just messin with ya but yeah i agree somewhat with you. Gym motivation shouldnt solely come from pounding a bunch of stimulants but hey whatever floats people's boats!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.31%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Did anybody's GlycoMyx ship out from NP yet? Mine hasn't yet. Order still pending. Just curious..
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.79%

Not yet, still waiting on mine

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Did anybody's GlycoMyx ship out from NP yet? Mine hasn't yet. Order still pending. Just curious..
    I assume mine is shipping soon, just got an email that my order has been changed to processing
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.31%

I assume mine is shipping soon, just got an email that my order has been changed to processing
    Yep, I just got a processing email as well. Will probably ship out today or tomorrow morning.
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.31%

Yep, I just got a processing email as well. Will probably ship out today or tomorrow morning.
    My order is still processing...
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.51%

Hopefully today they'll get shipped out =/
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

Mine was confirmed shipped yesterday
  36. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Mine as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.31%

Yep, got shipping confirmation late afternoon yesterday
  38. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Mine as well.
    Yep, got shipping confirmation late afternoon yesterday
    Awesome, and you know with NP they will be at the door very soon. Make sure to let us know how you use Glycomyx and your thoughts on the product!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Awesome, and you know with NP they will be at the door very soon. Make sure to let us know how you use Glycomyx and your thoughts on the product!
    Been using Glycemyx for a while, so will be using Glycomyx in the same fashion.

1 scoop Glycomyx + 1 scoop Protein + 1 scoop Protocol + PLCAR + GDA first thing in the morning (4:15am), lift at 5am

When I start my bulk I will start using Glycomyx as a meal replacement as well to get in some extra carbs/cals (probably add in a Tbsp of EVOO or Mac Nut Oil)
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.31%

I've been using it as well. But just at the end of my last tub from the beta batch. Here's what I am running pre-workout:

Shower with Java Soap + 50 UR Sprays + SMOLDER (spots not covered by UR) + 1 Slin Sane + PLCAR + 1 scoop Glycomix + 1 scoop protein + 4 Xfactor Advanced + MAN Clout + Hemavol

Post Workout:

1 scoop Glycomyx + Ultra Peptide 2.0 + 1 Slin Sane + 2 DCP

I want to add Protocol to the mix for pre and intra but waiting on the new flavor

If I need some extra energy, I'll throw in a caffeine tab pre-workout. But I usually try to avoid that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Genomyx Presents: DCP
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:18 AM
  2. The DRSE presents:
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:47 AM