Recourse mini-log

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey guys,

So I am running a bottle of recourse right now and will be posting weekly updates and anytime I have something significant to say.

Tomorrow will be day 7. So far I have noticed a slight increase in libido, muscle fullness and overall pleasant feeling. My strength seems to be slightly gaining but I am also eating very well and have been using anabeta. I notice myself more interested in sex, even more then usual and harassing my wife a bit more this week.

I will keep things simple and post anything I notice here in this thread. I have zero stomach issues from the DAA and have been dosing 6 am, noon and 7 pm.

Excited to see what week 2 brings.

Week 1 mini review

libido - increased
Mood- awesome
Strength - slightly up
Sides - zero negative

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Excellent! Glad you are liking it so far.
I think a good mix between the recourse and anabeta, but killed chest last night.

Bench lt great last night,

135 x 15
185 x 10
205 x10
255 x 10
275 x 8
285 x 5

Db incline
75 x10
85 x10
95x 8
100 x6
100 x5

Did a few decline bb and 30 minute run...called it a night.

Just got back into bench after a little shoulder issue, I don't usually do that many sets/reps but I felt like I could go on forever. Weigh in today at 185.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sorry I couldnt add more updates but I've been crazy busy this month with work and family life.

I finished up my bottle today.

Libido - 9/10 - this was the biggest thing I noticed with recourse. I was more interested, couldn't stop thinking about it and enjoyed my time with my wife while on recourse.

Strength- 7-8/10 - cant attribute all of the strength from recourse just because of running a few other things with it. But I like daa and recourse has a full 3 g serving per day. Very impressed with the steady strength increase throughout.

Sides - nothing significant. I had a slight increase in acne when it kicked in full. Not crazy just random acne on my forehead which is rare for me.

Mood- 10/10 I was always in a good mood this month. Even with a busy work schedule I felt great. Most likely due to the libido boost..haha..

Overall great job southland. I would reccommend this product to anyone looking for a good natty product, to add to pct, etc.

Stacks very well with low dosed erase, or another solid AI.

Thanks again Guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah recourse is a very solid product. A plus in my book