SHR # 1075 :: How To Turn 2.5 Minutes A Day Into The Best

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
SHR # 1075 :: How To Turn 2.5 Minutes A Day Into The Best Fat-Burning Workout Possible PLUS Obesity: A High Risk Behavior That Should Be Treated Like Any Other :: Guest: Kyle Sevits - Pam Killeen and Kenneth Krause :: Sevits' group at Colorado State looked at interval training comprised of short bouts of sprinting and longer recovery paced sessions and the overall energy expended. The results proves that you don't have to train for hours to see a modest but significant effect on body composition. PLUS Killeen joins me as I discuss the plight of Krause who was thrust into the mainstream media and wrongfully labeled a bully by Jennifer Livingston when he offered insight and help into how he lost weight. This caused me to address the fact that Obesity is the Nation's greatest economic threat yet Obese people want special rights and considerations not available to the rest of us. Most importantly, not to pay attention to the effects of their lifestyle choices. This interview is sure to upset some.. but is none the less accurate and important.

Click Here To Listen To This Show