Inhibit-E for Gyno Treatment

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Inhibit-E for Gyno Treatment

Somehow, after running Rebound Reloaded solo, I recieved some gyno. It took about a week and a half before I was able to start taking Nolva @ 80mg ED. I've been on the nolvadex for 5 days. I've ran into gyno before on cycles, and nolva always zapped it in the first two days I took it. However, this time, I haven't noticed any change in size of the lump. It may have been because I had to wait so long to get the nolva. Afterall, I didn't plan for this to happen ahead of time, as I don't usually run post cycle therapy for a PCT product...

Anyways, I ordered some Inhibit-E from Nutra today and plan on getting it either tomorrow or Wed. I was going to run it at 4 caps ED for the first week with 60mg tamoxifen, and adjust accordingly for the next week. Any advice would be helpful.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Somehow, after running Rebound Reloaded solo, I recieved some gyno. It took about a week and a half before I was able to start taking Nolva @ 80mg ED. I've been on the nolvadex for 5 days. I've ran into gyno before on cycles, and nolva always zapped it in the first two days I took it. However, this time, I haven't noticed any change in size of the lump. It may have been because I had to wait so long to get the nolva. Afterall, I didn't plan for this to happen ahead of time, as I don't usually run post cycle therapy for a post cycle therapy product...

Anyways, I ordered some Inhibit-E from Nutra today and plan on getting it either tomorrow or Wed. I was going to run it at 4 caps ED for the first week with 60mg tamoxifen, and adjust accordingly for the next week. Any advice would be helpful.
    Similar problem...gyno from being on cycle though.

I had a little ATD powder around and used 50mg-75mg per day for a couple of day and the flattened pea lump under both nips has definitely gone down. This was from ATD by itself.

So I'm going to buy some Inhibit-E and start out at 2 or 3 pills a day or EOD.

Just saw your post and since I was about to buy some Inhibit-E cus the ATD worked for my gyno I thought I'd give you my 2 cents.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ERASE AND INHIBIT P FOR GYNO AFTER PCT... HELP!
    By aahhttnn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 11:28 PM
  2. ADT with Ralox for gyno treatment or not. ( a bit long)
    By realcheeze in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 12:44 AM
  3. Nolvadex treatment for gyno
    By mattyboy86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:18 AM
  4. Nolva treatment for Gyno
    By mysticman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 05:36 PM
  5. AI vs SERM while "ON" for gyno treatment