- 08-30-2007, 02:36 AM
Is this an exact clone of Anabolic Xtreme Phera-Plex, or is it a clone of Ergo-Max, or a mixture of both? While the label may claim it's an exact clone of Phera-Plex, it doesn't necessarily mean it is, as was the case with Generic Labz Phera-Max, which turned out to be a clone of Ergo-Max, NOT Phera-Plex.
- 09-03-2007, 03:45 AM
- 09-03-2007, 08:52 AM
09-04-2007, 03:54 AM
So is it safe to assume that CEL P-Plex is the only real, complete Phera-Plex clone on the market right now? Or is that not even a perfect clone either?
09-04-2007, 04:35 AM
09-13-2007, 04:50 PM
I hate egro max so much. I got like all the damn sides from that haha or maybe it was all in my head but I'd never take it again. Anyway from what I read on the boards its 2% as that guy stated.
09-30-2007, 03:24 AM
10-01-2007, 03:40 PM
"I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
12-07-2007, 07:02 PM
i e-mail sns and asked them about this and they replyed
"It is all 2-ene. 82% A isomer, 18% B isomer. Original Phera claimed to be 99% A isomer, but that was never independently proven to the best of my knowledge."
hope this helps
12-13-2007, 01:18 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By whoze2blame in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:16 PM
- By cm2222 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2007, 01:52 AM
- By Bobby Nevada in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 70Last Post: 11-13-2006, 05:06 PM
- By idunk42 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-16-2005, 04:11 AM
- By jimmypop13 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:19 AM