- 08-30-2007, 12:36 AM
Is this an exact clone of Anabolic Xtreme Phera-Plex, or is it a clone of Ergo-Max, or a mixture of both? While the label may claim it's an exact clone of Phera-Plex, it doesn't necessarily mean it is, as was the case with Generic Labz Phera-Max, which turned out to be a clone of Ergo-Max, NOT Phera-Plex.
- 09-03-2007, 01:45 AM
- 09-03-2007, 06:52 AM
no its 2ene bisomer and 2ene a isomer. but ergo is both 2ene and 3ene.
09-04-2007, 01:54 AM
So is it safe to assume that CEL P-Plex is the only real, complete Phera-Plex clone on the market right now? Or is that not even a perfect clone either?
09-04-2007, 02:35 AM
09-13-2007, 02:50 PM
I hate egro max so much. I got like all the damn sides from that haha or maybe it was all in my head but I'd never take it again. Anyway from what I read on the boards its 2% as that guy stated.
09-30-2007, 01:24 AM
Can any SNS reps confirm that Methyl-Plex XT was almost a complete clone of Phera-Plex?
10-01-2007, 01:40 PM
"I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
12-07-2007, 05:02 PM
i e-mail sns and asked them about this and they replyed
"It is all 2-ene. 82% A isomer, 18% B isomer. Original Phera claimed to be 99% A isomer, but that was never independently proven to the best of my knowledge."
hope this helps
12-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By whoze2blame in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-01-2007, 07:16 PM
- By cm2222 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2007, 11:52 PM
- By Bobby Nevada in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 70Last Post: 11-13-2006, 03:06 PM
- By idunk42 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-16-2005, 02:11 AM
- By jimmypop13 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2005, 10:19 PM