New CVM Xtreme? - AnabolicMinds.com

New CVM Xtreme?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

New CVM Xtreme?

Well I tried the old CVM Xtreme a while back and really enjoyed it, and have been trying to obtain some more but it has been out of stock everywhere for a while. I was looking at the SNS boards and saw a question about it and with a response from a SNS mod that a new formula was being made and that was the reason the old CVM xtreme was no longer avilable and the new formula would hopefully be available soon.

I was just wondering if there was any info on the old CVM xtreme being avilable again or any info on the new formula pertaining a release date?

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Well I tried the old CVM Xtreme a while back and really enjoyed it, and have been trying to obtain some more but it has been out of stock everywhere for a while. I was looking at the SNS boards and saw a question about it and with a response from a SNS mod that a new formula was being made and that was the reason the old CVM xtreme was no longer avilable and the new formula would hopefully be available soon.

I was just wondering if there was any info on the old CVM xtreme being avilable again or any info on the new formula pertaining a release date?
    You still can get the old formula on Nutra Planet. The new one is coming but there are a few problems ahead first.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Naw nutraplanet still has it up on the website but you cant order it from them (or anywhere for that matter I believe~ its not avilable on the sns webstie so I think no one has it)
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Naw nutraplanet still has it up on the website but you cant order it from them (or anywhere for that matter I believe~ its not avilable on the sns webstie so I think no one has it)
    I thought you could still have it from NP since they didnt label it as back order. CVM Xtreme should be out soon if the problems can stop finally !

Similar Forum Threads

1. CVM Xtreme Supplement Facts and Discussion
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 06:22 AM
  2. Serious Nutrition Solutions CVM Xtreme results
    By ctgblue in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 05:17 PM
  3. SNS CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix
    By sword- in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4